The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

omg next week's episode of Dubai, Sara standing up and in her own classy way telling Brooks she's gonna beat the **** out of her skdjlgnfdjkgd I am SEATED for the next episode.

And they're filming the reunion today!

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandi back on RHOBH...a disaster. but I'd need for the girls to not go light on her. SHe has a lot of skeleton she cherry picks her "truth cannon" moments. I need someone to stick it to her.

I know y'all mostly talk about BH these days, but I have a theory about RHONY I'd like some opinions on :psych:

I don't think the reboot is happening, and lowkey I think it was merely announced as damage control. The "Legacy" show will just be S14. The official story from NBC/Bravo will be "Well, we wanted to do a more diverse/younger cast, but we couldn't find anyone!", meanwhile they can film a normal season under the guise of it being the Legacy show. I'm probably wrong, and will eat my hat if a legitimate reboot does end up happening, but atm I don't see it.

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

omg next week's episode of Dubai, Sara standing up and in her own classy way telling Brooks she's gonna beat the **** out of her skdjlgnfdjkgd I am SEATED for the next episode.

And they're filming the reunion today!

It’s kinda random that Nina, Sara and Brookes seem close now :rip: I’m interested to see how the reunion will go. 

It took a while but i think i'm finally into Dubai.

4 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

It took a while but i think i'm finally into Dubai.

It’s good. The first few were a bit of a struggle but I’m invested now. 

Ayan and stanbury are top tier housewives (for opposite reasons lol)

16 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

I know y'all mostly talk about BH these days, but I have a theory about RHONY I'd like some opinions on :psych:

I don't think the reboot is happening, and lowkey I think it was merely announced as damage control. The "Legacy" show will just be S14. The official story from NBC/Bravo will be "Well, we wanted to do a more diverse/younger cast, but we couldn't find anyone!", meanwhile they can film a normal season under the guise of it being the Legacy show. I'm probably wrong, and will eat my hat if a legitimate reboot does end up happening, but atm I don't see it.

It seems plausible. It's not that easy to cast housewives and it's their way of "firing" Ramona and those young girls who ruined the show without doing it directly

RHOM's Dr. Nicole sold her house for $40 million

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/moguls/tech/jeff-bezos-parents-house-florida-coral-gables-1203573016/jounrey1/

The $40 million house next door was never on the market, but it’s being sold to the Bezoses by “Real Housewives of Miami” star Nicole Martin and her husband Anthony M. Lopez, a flashy attorney with a penchant for Ferraris and private jets. Lopez paid $14 million for the house three years ago; he and Martin subsequently renovated the entire premises, and the “chicly understated” property was recently photographed for Architectural Digest.

Edited by BlackJesus

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s good. The first few were a bit of a struggle but I’m invested now. 

Ayan and stanbury are top tier housewives (for opposite reasons lol)

Ayan was a INSTANT fav.

20 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

i have fathomed this as well but Andy still said kinda recently it was happening , and there have been rumblings (albeit from the most desperate ppl like Jill and Dorinda) that they were doing maybe test shoots or some form of filming. but it actually wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case. they are definitely rebooting it tho. i also think the “Legacy” show may be … done in pieces ?? if u know what i mean ?? low key dorinda already had her piece , Sonja and Luann are getting their own spin off, and i could still see Racist in some type of bravo production in the future

whoever said Kyle WANTS Erika to become an alcoholic is spot on.

her face whenever Garcelle brings up Erika's drinking is always way more "oh come on, don't ruin the next huge storyline" rather than "hey let's give our friend some grace"

KyN9248.jpg 

MNqBUWs.png

Brooks is coming for Ayan on Twitter, both are deleting their tweets. Production is probably on that ass :ahh: 

I mean, what more proof would you want that Kyle really is Vyle? 

Garcelle has identified the issue, she's actually trying to look out for Erika, Erika has literally admitted that she's taking it too far...yet Kyle wants us to be happy because she's letting loose...

Ayan:rip:

Ooh I think a fight will eventually breakout on RHODub

I'm not complaining...i'm just saying

diof5vF.gif

Dubai is getting good....the core 4 (Ayan, Brooks, Lesa, Stanbury) are a very strong core....they just need to replace the other 2 with more interesting characters....although I think Sara's judgemental personality may serve up a lot of drama in the future 

Jim sending all those rage texts over that invite he's actually a lunatic and I fear for whichever woman chooses to marry him

Erika def went too far with her questions about Crystal's eating disorder. She turned a relatable situation awkward. Kind of wish Crystal kept it to herself

I still to this day can’t get over Garcelle and Sutton single-handedly having all the remaining FFF members pressed without so much as lifting a finger. First, Erika with the “Or WHAT… OR WHAT!!” moment. This was the worst we’ve ever seen Erika get, even more deranged than the “Eileen stfu” moment and her blow up(s?) at Teddi. Then Dorit yelling “GarCELLE!!!” at the last reunion. She totally lost her composure and looked a damn fool yelling at a black woman that way over nothing. Then Kyle shaking Sutton, bruising her shoulders, and telling her she thought she faked a miscarriage :toofunny3: Kyle literally hit a new low that scene, it was almost like og “Kim you’re a liar and sick and an alcoholic” Vyle was back. Even LVP never got her looking that terrible. Finally, next week, the Lisa Rinna “I will CUT YOU DOWN!!!” moment. She looks as unhinged as during the Amsterdam dinner tbh. Garcelle and Sutton are kind of like the new Brandi and Kim tag team duo, except without the dual alcoholism and prominent mental illness. They literally don’t even do half the work that Kim and Brandi did, and they still have the girls almost twice as pressed over nothing. It consistently impresses me :clap3: :wanda: :alexz:

sheree is so ******* funny :deadbanana2:

Edited by mokitsu

stans are a mess getting euphoria over castmates being "pressed"

They are so pressed yet Crystal and Sutton hung out after fighting

They are so hurt yet Garcelle and Dorit hung out and went shopping 

These cast members are working and getting paid and the audience's viewing and us obsessed fans dedicating extra time keeping them relevant.

They have to keep along with the storyline until it unfolds and because they have family and friends and stuff going on they are going to move on unlike us fanatical lovers who keep stuff going.

6 hours ago, mokitsu said:

sheree is so ******* funny :deadbanana2:

Not “you’ll get a rash later” after Drews hair flip brushes Kenya 

:deadbanana2:

I’m kinda looking forward to ATL tonight. Sheree and Drew workin for their check 

Edited by Alfred

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.