The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

brandi looking for a bowll of diamonds :rip: omg. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

So Crystal really didn’t have anything to say about Erika’s comments? :rip: How was she absent this episode. 

21 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

brandi looking for a bowll of diamonds :rip: omg. 

I screamed! Tamra reposting saying no one deserves a diamond more than Brandi and bravo reposting on their Instagram story ? 

yea it is her time. this is not a soap opera 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

There’s no need for Rinna if Brandi comes back. 

Overall great episode of BH tonight. The top of the episode was hilarious. The scene with Hunty- I mean, Asher singing O Holy Night and Erika singing along like a howling Chihuahua... sent me. Then the fake ass intervention that Erika invited her friends to (and dismissed the one gay) like that's not how that works Erika lmao

Sutton's chat with Garcelle, Sutton's date with Sanjit = top tier. The way Erika and Sutton are truly carrying this season. And Garcelle. I adore the way she engages in conversation and maintains eye contact. Some ppl don't get the Garcelle magic; she's poised, sincere, and fabulous. 

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

So Crystal really didn’t have anything to say about Erika’s comments? :rip: How was she absent this episode. 

I noticed this too. They glazed right over it after the chicken nugget comment... maybe Crystal will bring it up later on?

Another side note about BH tonight: It's rich hearing Dorit condemn lying and go on about how she implores her husband and kids to never lie. Meanwhile she faked a whole storyline about a home invasion. :doc: 

Caroline Stanbury is surprisingly likable on WWHL. 

Also, I think Brandi will return in FOH capacity. Andy seems tickled by her and she's making him laugh. We love to see it

Kyle is letting erika let loose who is pretty much saying she’s taking meds and drinking a lot every episode :rip: 

also then having a scene of Sutton getting ready for a date just for her to wear a sweater :ahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1) Kathy thinking she recognized Sheree and Sheree looking at her like she was crazy and saying they've never met before :dies: Kathy's racial stereotyping jumped OUT!

2) Kyle's eyes when Dorit said PK would take a bullet for Mauricio :lakitu: I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes lol

3) You know its bad when I literally prefer to watch Rinna and Erika's solo scenes over Dorit and Kyle's. Dorit and Kyle are so rehearsed, I literally can't stand it. they are insufferable. I hate Erika and Rinna, but its sad that I would literally rather watch them.

4) the preview for next week... I have no words. hopefully its taken out of context bc Rinna literally seems deranged. the way she's randomly going from 0 to 100 on Sutton over nothing, its giving "I knew I was giving nothing this season and producers nudged me to step it up". if this is how she really is she needs electro shock therapy. also, ironic that the issues with her daughter were coming up at the same time in the press. maybe its a deflection tactic?

10 hours ago, Alfred said:

Caroline Stanbury is surprisingly likable on WWHL. 

Also, I think Brandi will return in FOH capacity. Andy seems tickled by her and she's making him laugh. We love to see it

just watched and you are right lol 

She really just needs a friend on the show I think. 

But did Erika really say b**ch to Diana's bf as if he was a hunty :dies:

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

just watched and you are right lol 

She really just needs a friend on the show I think. 

Totally. She said on the show that she talks to Kyle & someone else... did she say Rinna? Anyway, imagine her coming back as a friend of Kyle. It'd make sense bc of their history and Brandi's friendship with Kim. That would be a perfect entry for Kim to return too. 

32 minutes ago, dman4life said:

lmao he IS a hunty. he was on full diva mode with that O Holy Night rendition. 

Ayan is one of the most enjoyable housewives to watch....she's so extra but comes off as funny, charming, and authentic. Truly a star! 

23 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Totally. She said on the show that she talks to Kyle & someone else... did she say Rinna? Anyway, imagine her coming back as a friend of Kyle. It'd make sense bc of their history and Brandi's friendship with Kim. That would be a perfect entry for Kim to return too. 

Oh I meant Caroline but Brandi too. and yea brandi seems to be close to the kyle and company. I don't see Brandi and Garcelle getting along but maybe that would we the feud.

58 minutes ago, Alfred said:

lmao he IS a hunty. he was on full diva mode with that O Holy Night rendition. 

:gaycat6:

I didn't wanna say nothing but chyle...:deadbanana2:

I low key feel like Kyle wants Erika to become an alcoholic so she has a storyline next season if shes not fired 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Oh I meant Caroline but Brandi too. and yea brandi seems to be close to the kyle and company. I don't see Brandi and Garcelle getting along but maybe that would we the feud.

Oooh true. I agree about Stanbury needing a friend on the show! Her & Sergio are super enmeshed and she even said to Andy that Sergio is her best friend and that's why he goes to all the events with her. I find it kinda cute tbh. He seems v loyal and enraptured by her and I think she enjoys being treated like a queen but can also get annoyed with him and he'll take it lol. I want that kinda relationship  :laugh:

Brandi vs Garcelle I see being Garcelle shutting her right down & knowing it ain't worth it. The only way Brandi could come back is if she sits down with producers and agrees to a 3-drink minimum per party lol. She's fun sloppy and could get down with Erika I'm sure but the rest of the cast is socially-aware and don't wanna look bad by association. Notice how Kathy booked it out of that convo with Erika slurring her words and being a drunk mess. 

44 minutes ago, dman4life said:

:gaycat6:

I didn't wanna say nothing but chyle...:deadbanana2:

shawn-mendes.gif

Edited by Alfred

16 hours ago, Alfred said:

Overall great episode of BH tonight. The top of the episode was hilarious. The scene with Hunty- I mean, Asher singing O Holy Night and Erika singing along like a howling Chihuahua... sent me. Then the fake ass intervention that Erika invited her friends to (and dismissed the one gay) like that's not how that works Erika lmao

Sutton's chat with Garcelle, Sutton's date with Sanjit = top tier. The way Erika and Sutton are truly carrying this season. And Garcelle. I adore the way she engages in conversation and maintains eye contact. Some ppl don't get the Garcelle magic; she's poised, sincere, and fabulous. 

I agree, I really enjoyed this week and next week looks even better/more dramatic.

I didn't even notice Dorit was missing from Dianas Christmas party...I love her, but she needs to step it up or go. Its not unusual on other franchises to be on the show for multiple seasons (so I don't agree with just firing everybody), but you gotta give something to the audience..

Also Asher saying to Erika "girl" like how obvious does he wants it to be :rip:

54 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Also Asher saying to Erika "girl" like how obvious does he wants it to be :rip:

I caught that too :deadbanana:. He nust be at least bisexual

17 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I caught that too :deadbanana:. He nust be at least bisexual

I can see her house being a bi swinging household lol

It’s funny Kyle can give Erika a pass but if it was someone else even one of her comments would be a season long storyline :rip::rip: I do admire Garcelle telling her to sit down lol. 

I find Sutton so funny in a cringe way :ahh: That date was so awkward. 

Rinna looks so unhinged next week :ahh: desperate.

That singing scene was so funny. I like when Beverly Hills leans into the camp like Dorit last week. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.