The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

5 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The way Kandi will only show up for Xscape when there are Bravo or Versuz cameras filming and they are actually Xscap3 90% of the time they tour is so funny to me. :rip:

But yeah this is not a good look for Bravo to do all this for a show that will flop just like all of Kandi's spinoffs do.

Yeah Kandi is such a user. If you hate these girls, just let them go.   And how many flop shows is Bravo going to give her? This is what....no. 6?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly Crystal is being paid for a FOH role. She needs to be in a smaller cast 

10 hours ago, slw84 said:

Ok, a "shakeup" when they are the top franchise right now

Kyle

Dorit

Rinna

Erika

Garcelle

Sutton

Crystal 
Diane

Kathy

Kim

Brandi

Cynthia from RHOA might move to RHOBH

Sheree - Will's ex

Brenda Richie - I want Nicole Richie's mama that beat Lionel's mistress all the way down. She did what Garcelle couldn't do when her man cheated.

Holly Robinson Peete - I don't care I"m STILL going to keep putting it out in the universe, ya'll. I'm telling you.

If we have some switcharoos and shakeups where REALISTICALLY do you see this headed:

Now be realistic. I know ya'll don't care for Diametrical Duchess Dorit but will they cut her after she earns center diamond and does a show with Andy and Garcelle. List what you realistically believe even if you don't like it.

Diamond holder:

FOH:

Demoted FOH:

"she resigned":

Diamond Holder: 

Garcelle 

Kyle 

Erika 

Sutton 

Dorit 

Kim Richards (returns) 

Brandi Granville (returns)

Kathy Hilton (promoted)

FOH:

Sheree 

Lisa Vanderpump (returns) 

Demoted to FOH:

Lisa Rinna 

”she resigned”:

Diana

Crystal 

With Erika’s latest lawsuits and Dorit’s new viral moment about Jamie Lee that’s literally everywhere, there’s no way they will be gone. Lisa has been absent majority of season, has recently had the racist Instagram scandal and then went off at bravo online for not featuring her dead mother so I don’t see her being main in S13

5 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The way Kandi will only show up for Xscape when there are Bravo or Versuz cameras filming and they are actually Xscap3 90% of the time they tour is so funny to me. :rip:

But yeah this is not a good look for Bravo to do all this for a show that will flop just like all of Kandi's spinoffs do.

Huh? I don’t think there’s a Kandi spinoff that has flopped. Her recent show (KATG) outperformed RHOD :skull: Also, all her spin-offs before that have been huge successes. 

25 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Huh? I don’t think there’s a Kandi spinoff that has flopped. Her recent show (KATG) outperformed RHOD :skull: Also, all her spin-offs before that have been huge successes. 

Outperforming Dubai or Dallas is not a high bar and definitely doesn’t mean something isn’t a flop. Kandi has never had a spin-off last more than a single season. 

Kandi Project: 1 season flop

Xscape Still Kickin It: flopped so hard it created Xscap3

Kandi Koated Nights: 3 episode flop, they didn’t even bother to commission a full season

Kandi and the Gang: still no second season commissioned, likely to be another 1 season wonder in the basket unless they finally use it as an excuse to get her off Atlanta

23 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Outperforming Dubai or Dallas is not a high bar and definitely doesn’t mean something isn’t a flop. Kandi has never had a spin-off last more than a single season. 

Kandi Project: 1 season flop

Xscape Still Kickin It: flopped so hard it created Xscap3

Kandi Koated Nights: 3 episode flop, they didn’t even bother to commission a full season

Kandi and the Gang: still no second season commissioned, likely to be another 1 season wonder in the basket unless they finally use it as an excuse to get her off Atlanta

They didn’t flop though. You’re literally just making it up. 

31 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

They didn’t flop though. You’re literally just making it up. 

A 1 season show in reality tv that isn’t a pre-planned 1-season only thing like the Wedding one is objectively a flop.

2 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

A 1 season show in reality tv that isn’t a pre-planned 1-season only thing like the Wedding one is objectively a flop.

You literally can’t provide proof of any floppage because there isn’t any. The TV ratings actually show the opposite. 

Erika needs to stay if they show her upcoming legal battles like they did to Jen Shah. if for some reason they don't, she can GTFO with mouth over there.

Edited by popmusicisdead

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

BH will not have a shakeup lol

Exactly. It's a top show right now.

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

Exactly. It's a top show right now.

The people who say to build a cast around Garcelle and Sutton make me laugh. Like go watch HGTV or PBS because that would be a lame ass housewives show.

10 minutes ago, on the line said:

The people who say to build a cast around Garcelle and Sutton make me laugh. Like go watch HGTV or PBS because that would be a lame ass housewives show.

Yeah, I think they are fan favorites for people who love to hate watch and want to see the "FFF" taken down meanwhile that trio (Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal) couldn't even stay on the same page.

I forgot how good S3 Potomac was :ahh:

the press conference, Karen Grindr drag, Robyn bucking up to Monique, drunk Karen calling Robyn a dizzy *****, everyone laughing at candiace for crying because her fiancé calling her a princess, charice and Monique getting exposed for setting gizelle up, and Gizelle saying Monique to a siesta in a ditch. 

:bibliahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, on the line said:

I agree but Lisa Rinna is definitely not needed. Last season and this season (so far) would have been completely fine without her.

1 hour ago, on the line said:

The currently cast is basically this now. The past two seasons are Sutton can the world 

Lisa and maybe dorit need to go though. 

also y’all should actually listen to that gizelle and Robyn podcast with Carlos :rip:  

Gizelle was kind of tugging on his wig a tad 

2 hours ago, on the line said:

The show is built around Sutton and Erika right now :rip: 

They have driven the drama of the past two seasons. 

Kyle, Dorit, Rinna etc. have been side characters. Losing Dorit or Rinna would not be consequential. 

Edited by MAKSIM

abby lee miller from dance moms doing a pyramid of the RHOBH ladies and putting Dorito dead last and saying “ur not even cool and u don’t own a ranch” is SENDING MEeeee

Somebody lied to Erika several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort

13 hours ago, FAN said:

FOH:

Lisa Vanderpump (returns) 

LVP would never be a FOH

7 hours ago, qurl said:

abby lee miller from dance moms doing a pyramid of the RHOBH ladies and putting Dorito dead last and saying “ur not even cool and u don’t own a ranch” is SENDING MEeeee

This is the criminal who was so hungry she tried to eat one of her cast members fingers.

Did she lose the weight yet?:coffee2:

Ayan is so extra what was that damn pink dress at the brunch :rip: i mean she looks incredible but how is that a brunch outfit. its not appropriate for the occasion

HAHA brandi getting her fupa lasered omg. 

not andy calling Brandi's trans friend Mia by her old name Marc :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.