The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

6 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I would be 100% here for this

Kyle commented on one of the Instagram posts with a “??

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, FAN said:

@Crashed @PopKills

Also Lisa Rinna posted a dance to Brandi’s new song :duca:

So we have with Kyle and Rinna the current longest serving cast members of BH embracing a potential Brandi comeback. Come on Andy :clownny:

The Kenya and Marlo show episode serving a boost. Almost 1M 987k not bad.

taanuch.gif

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

wait AND ERIKA

at least she can go before they let go Diametrical Duchess Dorit

tumblr_n6r8wu1jC31qkdh9eo7_250.gif

Just now, slw84 said:

wait AND ERIKA

at least she can go before they let go Diametrical Duchess Dorit

tumblr_n6r8wu1jC31qkdh9eo7_250.gif

I hope Erika burns in HELL

Ok, a "shakeup" when they are the top franchise right now

Kyle

Dorit

Rinna

Erika

Garcelle

Sutton

Crystal 
Diane

Kathy

Kim

Brandi

Cynthia from RHOA might move to RHOBH

Sheree - Will's ex

Brenda Richie - I want Nicole Richie's mama that beat Lionel's mistress all the way down. She did what Garcelle couldn't do when her man cheated.

Holly Robinson Peete - I don't care I"m STILL going to keep putting it out in the universe, ya'll. I'm telling you.

If we have some switcharoos and shakeups where REALISTICALLY do you see this headed:

Now be realistic. I know ya'll don't care for Diametrical Duchess Dorit but will they cut her after she earns center diamond and does a show with Andy and Garcelle. List what you realistically believe even if you don't like it.

Diamond holder:

FOH:

Demoted FOH:

"she resigned":

Not my personal taste but...in a season or two

Diamond holder: Kyle, Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit, Garcelle, Sutton, Kathy, Brandi (anything is possible), Cynthia

FOH: Kim, Brandi (likely), Sheree (she's NOT that girl), Brenda Richie, Holly Robinson Peete

Demoted FOH: Erika, Crystal

"she resigned": Diane, Rinna

yrvn2rP.gif

3 hours ago, FAN said:

@Crashed @PopKills

Also Lisa Rinna posted a dance to Brandi’s new song :duca:

Let's hope Brandi replaces Rinna then :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, FAN said:

After the Denise stuff there’s no way Garcelle would be receptive to her and Sutton is Garcelle’s TV BFF so probably :deadbanana:

They already had a “fight” when Garcelle said Brandi wasn’t even a real housewive or something and Brandi went off on Twitter. She also said she’s friends with Kyle and speaks to Rinna and Erika so yeah… she’s not gonna go against the FFF. But who knows, she has a habit of randomly ******* up friendships. 

Also I’m pretty sure Rinna will stay as FOH for Erika, no way Andy will let go of her entirely.

Edited by PopKills

Will Lisa accept at FOH lol 

I could see her being so extra as a friend to get back on :rip:  

For the next season my guess is a not-so-drastic shakeup but drastic enough to make some core viewers happy while not changing much of the successful dynamic.

Diamond holder: Kyle, Garcelle, Dorit, Erika (milking the lawsuit for one last season), Kathy, Sutton, Brandi

FOH: no idea, I don’t think Kim would do it yet. LVP on Garcelle’s side would be amazing storyline fodder especially with Kyle and Brandi on the show but they’re the reason why she probably wouldn’t do it so…

Demoted FOH: Rinna, Crystal 

"she resigned": Diana

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I hope Erika burns in HELL

OOOOOOOHM
MYYYYYYY
FFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGG

bE7AQSB.gif

I'm reading about it. Do you all remember her making some statement at the reunion about not knowing how to do more than open up an account for a debit card before she met Tom...

I'm reading tea leaves online (not sure it's credible) but allegedly she did something similar to Teresa except Teresa did it with the housing and signed what Joe told her to sign mostly.

Erika, gurl I don't think this one is beatable

tenor.gif?itemid=7337524

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBCH. This might land her in the big house. The bad kind.

S3nj5AM.gif

42 minutes ago, slw84 said:

OOOOOOOHM
MYYYYYYY
FFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGG

bE7AQSB.gif

I'm reading about it. Do you all remember her making some statement at the reunion about not knowing how to do more than open up an account for a debit card before she met Tom...

I'm reading tea leaves online (not sure it's credible) but allegedly she did something similar to Teresa except Teresa did it with the housing and signed what Joe told her to sign mostly.

Erika, gurl I don't think this one is beatable

tenor.gif?itemid=7337524

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBCH. This might land her in the big house. The bad kind.

S3nj5AM.gif

i really hope that smug ***** goes to jail. she deserves it.

9 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

i really hope that smug ***** goes to jail. she deserves it.

My goodness...

Bernie madoff's wife just lost her friends but with the new stuff people are saying there are photos of her going into the bank opening the accountS PLURAL.

I-

NO BS if there's a kernel of truth to it...she's getting the clink clink treatment.

I don't know why I have this feeling casting wise of a sweep up of Rinna, Diana and Erika going in the next couple of seasons.

I don't think Erika can use this new stuff as a storyline because the shock value is gone. We WANTED to know about the Tom situation but we get it and now it's giving the Guidices with the alleged falsifying bank loans

Fame is TOO ALLURING. I guess it gives you alot of money and access but the risks of exposure and OVER exposure seems very alarming.

Lemme collect my legal check and leave in my legal house and own my legal vehicle and mind my business ch..:coffee2:

10 hours ago, boys said:

Sheree's choice in men is so awful its not even funny

Child....if he makes a cameo on RHOA lol Carlos King is gonna find a way to get a piece of that check 

So Phaedra loses her job for spreading those rumors but Bravo hires someone (Tiny) who has allegations of drugging and rape against her and her husband.. hm...

5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

AND ERIKA

take-responsibility-jen-shah.gif

Where are all the people condemning Jennifer Shah to the electric chair while declaring Erika innocent and a victim to her husband in the same breath

splash-water-jen-shah.gif

42 minutes ago, boys said:

So Phaedra loses her job for spreading those rumors but Bravo hires someone (Tiny) who has allegations of drugging and rape against her and her husband.. hm...

The way Kandi will only show up for Xscape when there are Bravo or Versuz cameras filming and they are actually Xscap3 90% of the time they tour is so funny to me. :rip:

But yeah this is not a good look for Bravo to do all this for a show that will flop just like all of Kandi's spinoffs do.

Rinna is bringing absolutely nothing to BH. Brandi should replace her.

Kyle will never leave the show. Are y’all fr?

1 hour ago, boys said:

Phaedra only doesn’t have a job because of Kandi and that’s all. They don’t want to lose Kandi 

For BH it needs to be a RHONY5 shakeup with 2-3 new ladies.

Kyle, Dorit, Garcelle, Sutton, Kathy + 2 new ladies would be iconic with Kyle center diamond.

the returning ladies (if they're all on good terms) would be a likable group and choose two firecracker newbies for some FUN drama. BH needs more PARTIES and fewer dinners.

28 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

For BH it needs to be a RHONY5 shakeup with 2-3 new ladies.

Kyle, Dorit, Garcelle, Sutton, Kathy + 2 new ladies would be iconic with Kyle center diamond.

the returning ladies (if they're all on good terms) would be a likable group and choose two firecracker newbies for some FUN drama. BH needs more PARTIES and fewer dinners.

Surprised you included Dorit in your lineup and Kyle as your center diamond. Dorit isn't serving this season and nothing would change if she was gone. She's not an integral part of the cast. Kyle is integral but needs to take a back seat soon. I'm tired of her inserting herself in every fight, making her theatrical "OMG" faces, and constantly flip-flopping. Second or third diamond is fine. 

Sutton and Garcelle deserve center diamond! They've carried the first half of this season and are the clear all-stars. 

I lowkey think Erika should stay but let's see how she'd do without Rinna or Dorit there.  She gets buddy buddy with Sutton later in the season and I think that growing friendship would be RIVETING to watch. I also think she'd be more likable without Rinna. Kathy deserves FT status, I say keep Diana, and bring back Brandi. Boom.

Garcelle, Sutton, Kyle, Erika, Kathy, Diana & Brandi. (Sheree & Crystal FOH)

Edited by Alfred

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.