The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Yeah Marlo is trash, and we haven't even gotten to the part where she said Kandi's kid was created in a tube

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Marlo is saying worse about Kenya too online :rip:

like mama what are you doing (that Kenya didn’t use her egg for brooklyn). Still stan though hihi

This season of Atlanta is so dry. Drew and Kenya are the only ones I can stand to watch. There's a real lack of fun missing, and as much as the producers tried to put out that there was fun, fresh and organic vibe this season...there's not. These women don't seem like friends, there is no chemistry between most of them, and they're throwing in unlikable randoms like Fatum, just for drama. 

not them having Brandi again before Rinna or Diana 

4 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

This season of Atlanta is so dry. Drew and Kenya are the only ones I can stand to watch. There's a real lack of fun missing, and as much as the producers tried to put out that there was fun, fresh and organic vibe this season...there's not. These women don't seem like friends, there is no chemistry between most of them, and they're throwing in unlikable randoms like Fatum, just for drama. 

They are giving those twitter accounts access to early episode screeners in exchange for tweets like “This season is so fresh and fun! The revamp RHOA needed!”

RHOA fell off hard

RHOD really rubs me the wrong way. It’s a show catered to gay people and it’s illegal to be gay in Dubai :rip: Not to mention all the other human rights abuses. It’s presents Dubai as glamorous and attractive, when beneath the surface it is nothing of the sort. 

The fact the producer had to stop Sara and Brooks from fighting because they, as women, were getting too loud in a public space says it all. 

The show should have never been green-lit. 

Kenya did kind of ruin the trip

8 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

RHOD really rubs me the wrong way. It’s a show catered to gay people and it’s illegal to be gay in Dubai :rip: Not to mention all the other human rights abuses. It’s presents Dubai as glamorous and attractive, when beneath the surface it is nothing of the sort. 

The fact the producer had to stop Sara and Brooks from fighting because they, as women, were getting too loud in a public space says it all. 

The show should have never been green-lit. 

I get this but dubai is changing a lot. It’s an entire different place than it was a few years ago. It’s is probably a good idea for bravo to be in to see these changes happening in real time 

Is it really that big of a deal if Kenya stays at the house? :deadbanana2:

Last time Ashley and Karen carried a season was S4 aka one of the best housewives seasons of all time :duca:

So, I'm a bit puzzled about the state of ATL currently. 

It's giving RHONY S12/S13 in that it's trying to get back to what made the show successful at its peak, but it ain't working. It's falling flat, feels contrived and is uninteresting. :coffee2:

Do we really need to see Marlo and Kenya "feud" for the 5th time? The whole driveway/trampoline drama was bizarre to me. It's like no one would allow a fight to actually break out. The shuffling in and out of cars, Kenya looking down on her phone, Marlo being too much. It felt staged & dumb. The best part of the episode was Drew throwing doggy bones at Fatum and barking. We need more Drew doing messy/corny sh*t like that bc it at least makes things interesting. And then... Marlo shuts down the trip early?! For what?! Her sob story is not believable.

I rly thought this season would deliver. They need a BIG refresh for S15 IMO. Bring in a bunch of new, younger housewives who aren't afraid to get scrappy and let things escalate. Falynn and LaToya should be brought back on to start. 

20 hours ago, Stepfon said:

And that's that on that.

18 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Yeah Marlo is trash, and we haven't even gotten to the part where she said Kandi's kid was created in a tube

Eva or even Porsha returning could happen so Marlo was a placeholder for cheap. She's NOT that girl and I'm glad she is exposing that one episode after the other

tumblr_nlc3x9m6Zk1rd82xho6_250.gif

18 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Marlo is saying worse about Kenya too online :rip:

like mama what are you doing (that Kenya didn’t use her egg for brooklyn). Still stan though hihi

Marlo is Nene's mouthpiece. She admitted to breaking trust with Kenya because Nene told her to keep her peach she had to go after Kenya

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Last time Ashley and Karen carried a season was S4 aka one of the best housewives seasons of all time :duca:

@stophittingmedad and I CONTINUE to win. Ashley finally earning her peach again. Karen not coasting with Gizelle obsession.

GEB chillin watching the other girls while continue their megasuccessful podcast. 

tumblr_nlc3x9m6Zk1rd82xho6_250.gif

GEB need more housewife content on their podcast 

maybe once every two weeks or so 

3 hours ago, boys said:

I had read she had a clause preventing certain things being aired about her personal life. We know they've done that for lea black before. HOWEVER I can't see Rinna getting a clause not to bring up her family whilst Kyle gets into beef with her sisters every year....or maybe she has one too for her immediate family...who knows.

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

So, I'm a bit puzzled about the state of ATL currently. 

It's giving RHONY S12/S13 in that it's trying to get back to what made the show successful at its peak, but it ain't working. It's falling flat, feels contrived and is uninteresting. :coffee2:

Do we really need to see Marlo and Kenya "feud" for the 5th time? The whole driveway/trampoline drama was bizarre to me. It's like no one would allow a fight to actually break out. The shuffling in and out of cars, Kenya looking down on her phone, Marlo being too much. It felt staged & dumb. The best part of the episode was Drew throwing doggy bones at Fatum and barking. We need more Drew doing messy/corny sh*t like that bc it at least makes things interesting. And then... Marlo shuts down the trip early?! For what?! Her sob story is not believable.

I rly thought this season would deliver. They need a BIG refresh for S15 IMO. Bring in a bunch of new, younger housewives who aren't afraid to get scrappy and let things escalate. Falynn and LaToya should be brought back on to start. 

I forgot to post this but fatum is out kind of for “stealing” Drew’s belongs :rip: 

she also seems a bit unstable and a drunk lol 

I need to start watching kandis show 

Not Fatum taking Drew's purse and dumping all its contents out on the bed... now why tf didn't Bravo show THIS mess?! :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, boys said:

Nooooo. not paparazzi capturing it... THREAD TITLE CHANGE IMMEDIATELY 

sued for $50 million  

Girlies, I need help. Does anyone have the gif of Kelly Dodd screaming “I’m black!” Bonus points for a clip too :toofunny3:

The ATL thing is apparently all lies. They were waiting to test a crew member for covid and the person had it so they all went home early  :deadbanana2:

That video of Erika being served and the one of the lady yelling at Dorit in the Bahamas are literally classics :toofunny3:

Edited by stjosephprey4us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.