• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Crystal turning up against Erika and Rinna :duca:

Dorit’s enthusiasm was everything… when JLC pulled out the dog leash ?

The producers must HATE Brooks. All of the girls talking **** about her, the horrible edit making her look like a monster, the inclusion of a producer trying to separate her from Sara :skull: this reunion is gonna be good

In case it's deleted, Brooks tweeted "This stupid ***** wants to talk **** in interviews? Woahhhh you’re swimming in dangerous waters my dear… aren’t you the same bozo who begged Sara not to sue you so you wouldn’t land in a UAE prison for your lies? #RHODubai   PLAY WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO! I have something for u!?"

This reunion is gonna be IT, the girls took notes and are ready :skull: 

I feel like someone tipped Rinna off midway through filming the season she wasn't bringing it so she said "I gotta think of sumn really quick" because this whole Kathy takedown feels so damn orchestrated and scripted. :rip:

21 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kyle basically did the same thing she was complaining about Sutton :rip:

Except her approach was to not one up.

Sutton immediately goes into #metoo.

Instead of acknowledging the other persons story, showing support via empathy and then relating to the person with a similar story

She just goes right to trying to relate to the person with #metoo and because she has little charisma and is awkward it makes it worse.

8 hours ago, abc1990 said:

They barely talk about the show on their podcast…Candiace has a podcast as well and she barely talks about the show too 

Exactly, that's why both podcasts thrive because it's all about showing another more likable side.

Love GEB and Candice's minds:allears:

8 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

dorit kissing JLC's ass in BH was so funny dude. what a climber :clownny:

The Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit always understands the assignment.

AssuredGiganticDutchsmoushond-small.gif

6 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

it looks boring. show Erika throwing the wine glass and Kathy raging or show nothing at all. enough of these stupid catch phrases and passive aggression 

Not the editors helping push the narrative that it’s a set up :rip: 

I’m glad Kathy clocks Rinna right back. Why is she even in that scene?

But yes it looks excellent. It’s like last season where it’s Sutton dominate the first half and then she takes a back seat :ahh: was Diana even in the trailer? 

Also Garcelle seems mad Oop. 

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

Tamra is the most influential housewife of all time. Her judgmental bitchy behavior proved to be the staple of the housewives franchise :michael:

The lies...she is good for her show but she's not influential

7 hours ago, Matangi said:

Rinna is about to have Kathy for dinna. Erika, Rinna and Diane forming the trio YA"LL WANTED Crystal, Sutton and Garcelle to set up so badly:coffee:

Diana’s fiancé? Is definitely a hunty who has finessed his way into securing the bag

Just now, BlackJesus said:

Diana’s fiancé? Is definitely a hunty who has finessed his way into securing the bag

Tbh there are a lot of straights like that in Cali, the last part is true though he is using her. 

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

I feel like someone tipped Rinna off midway through filming the season she wasn't bringing it so she said "I gotta think of sumn really quick" because this whole Kathy takedown feels so damn orchestrated and scripted. :rip:

You can clearly tell this is orchestrated, we already see the set up. Notice how Kyle brought up ' the help' out of the blue? They are laying the ground work for the set up

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

The lies...she is good for her show but she's not influential

Rinna is about to have Kathy for dinna. Erika, Rinna and Diane forming the trio YA"LL WANTED Crystal, Sutton and Garcelle to set up so badly:coffee:

Most people want this trio kicked off the show, so I’m not sure how they are winning :rip:

I don’t think they will fire anyone, potentially only Diana since she is panned but we will see. I wouldn’t mind the same cast tbh, this season has been pretty good so far. 

Omg mid season trailer for BH :ahh:ratings are only going to be better 

11 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:
Crystal deserves that diamond. Period.

f1Gdmwn.jpg

9 hours ago, Matangi said:

Sorry but Rinna & Erika are seeeerving!

Sutton, Garcelle, Erika & Rinna are the top wives of the franchise this season & Bravo (& Kyle) knows it. They make for such good TV. If you replace Diana and Dorit with Brandi & another fan fave it’d be a perfect cast. 

The RHUGT finale was more lowkey but still great. The trek to the bathroom was so funny.

It also did weirdly seem to be aware of and allude to the fact that people want these same women on a trip together again in the end which was interesting. From the RHUGT3 cast we can clearly see Bravo is running out of interesting combos of women, so I’d be here for it.

6 hours ago, Million said:

Dorit’s enthusiasm was everything… when JLC pulled out the dog leash ?

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit understands the assignment...this is why she is center diamond:allears:

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Most people want this trio kicked off the show, so I’m not sure how they are winning :rip:

I don’t think they will fire anyone, potentially only Diana since she is panned but we will see. I wouldn’t mind the same cast tbh, this season has been pretty good so far. 

Who cares what tainted viewers want when they don't realize they are falling right into the trap of hatewatching and loving to hate them keeping their names in their mouth and on their keyboards increasing their audience impression hits on social media thus keeping them relevant.

Maybe they won

:fountain:

I agree. I actually think Diana might stay another season tbh. Everyone wanted Crystal off but I think she has another season in her.

With ratings holding and increasing it'll make it easier to keep them.

ALSO SHEREE IS NOT IT. She's a cute FOH but ya'll wanting her to be a diamond holder just because... a mess. :psyduck:

But i do hope she returns as FOH and I need my girl Holly Robinson Peete to apply the pressure on these ladies. Sweet but will clear a btch if with class.

I kind of want one of Crystals current friends (not those FAKE past friends who ALL FELL OUT WITH EACH OTHER BY THE WAY IT WASN"T just them falling out with Crystal) and one of Suttons current friends to join as FOHs next season tbh.

The whole mid season trailer being about Kathy when she wasn’t in the first half :ahh: she better be a main Season 13? 

Bringing Tamra back and keeping Noella would have been the (perfect) disaster that we needed :gaycat6:

6 hours ago, dman4life said:

Bringing Tamra back and keeping Noella would have been the (perfect) disaster that we needed :gaycat6:

I think noella was guilty of what Tamra was fired for. Creating inauthentic drama and bad acting doesn't make for good TV, people can say she was entertaining but I'd much rather not have another braunwyn style desperado on the cast.

I really hope there's another Rhugt with this season's cast. Although I'd imagine Dorinda would try and use it to redeem herself a little after she's truly been the biggest loser of this season, she had so much support still going into it and managed to somehow make things worse....but bravo does owe them all a decent trip.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.