The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

5 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Why are there rumors that Andy fired Roberta on WWHL? :rip:

you mean the one that has everyone talking?? yeah right shes securing the bag!!

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this seems… meh lol (like the edit of the trailer seems weird lol)

Yes, Chris in his feelings, though. Should have never been in a room alone with Gizelle.

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

Wym? the trailer looks great! I can't wait for Candiace and Chris to wring Jizelle's turkey neck and Jacqueline to expose Mia's business. Give her ha champagne flute!! 

Too bad Candice didn't feel that way giving Andy the sideeye when he claimed Gizelle was grilled at the reunion.

1 hour ago, stophittingmedad said:

you mean the one that has everyone talking?? yeah right shes securing the bag!!

Robyn's popularity at an all-time high. Icons do it so naturally.

22fc5f76001502812e5706f25483582bf5f65812

All the moaning about SLC having a mid season, but Potomac looked so boring :skull: the made up storylines, cheap trips, Robyn hoodwinking fans as soon as production is over. Now THAT is a mess that needs cleaning up.

56 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Robyn's popularity at an all-time high. Icons do it so naturally.

22fc5f76001502812e5706f25483582bf5f65812

Yeah, for all the wrong reasons. She made an ass out of herself. That’s why she’s being scrutinized currently for her clownish ways :rip:

4 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

All the moaning about SLC having a mid season, but Potomac looked so boring :skull: the made up storylines, cheap trips, Robyn hoodwinking fans as soon as production is over. Now THAT is a mess that needs cleaning up.

With SLC and Potomac currently in moderate slumps, which franchise do we think will take over? Jersey? OC? BH when it comes back? I don’t see ATL doing much next season. 

Who else is excited for NJ?! Currently preparing myself for Queen Aydin’s graceful yet chaotic return on our screens

LKSt82w.gif

all the current HW seasons are ending. what is airing next? are we gonna only have NJ for a while?? :deadbanana4:

46 minutes ago, Alfred said:

With SLC and Potomac currently in moderate slumps, which franchise do we think will take over? Jersey? OC? BH when it comes back? I don’t see ATL doing much next season. 

As boring as BH is, everyone can't seem to stop talking about it. However, if we're given the Melissa Gorga takedown season we DESERVE, I think NJ can serve. I'm already salivating thinking about the reunion for this upcoming season

motherf-ker.gif

Robyn getting her own special :ahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I don't believe the rumors but if she gets her pink slip at the end of the reunion....ch

4 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

all the current HW seasons are ending. what is airing next? are we gonna only have NJ for a while?? :deadbanana4:

Orange County is returning soon and Vanderpump Rules + Summer House so Bravo remains booked and busy 

robyn really thought she was gonna get away with that snake sh*t :ahh: andy better drag her desperate ass

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Orange County is returning soon and Vanderpump Rules + Summer House so Bravo remains booked and busy 

I have been ready forever for the RHOC trailer to drop...

...we know Taylor and Tamra are taking Heather Dubrow down

9 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Even with the made up storylines Potomac was way better than RHOSLC. The Potomac ladies are naturally entertaining. The SLC ladies are :zzz: only Barlow is ok

(btw I think this season of RHOP was perfectly fine. Fans love to complain too much)

18 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Even with the made up storylines Potomac was way better than RHOSLC. The Potomac ladies are naturally entertaining. The SLC ladies are :zzz: only Barlow is ok

(btw I think this season of RHOP was perfectly fine. Fans love to complain too much)

Yeah Potomac was pretty good this season. Defo better than 6.

9 hours ago, FAN said:

UGT3 should be coming soon too. I think they are just waiting for Potomac and Miami to finish airing first

15 hours ago, Alfred said:

Yeah, for all the wrong reasons. She made an ass out of herself. That’s why she’s being scrutinized currently for her clownish ways :rip:

:zzz:

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Main pop girl vibes. She won

nene-leakes-hi-haters.gif

5 hours ago, KeirGrey said:

Yeah Potomac was pretty good this season. Defo better than 6.

Yup. I think there was SO much going on instead of just one main storyline which is good.

14 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

No one wants to hear her explain this one on one with Andy. :rip:

If we were gonna hear about it we wanted it to be throughout the season or at the reunion so she could properly be lashed for it by the other ladies.

2 hours ago, Acetone said:

UGT3 should be coming soon too. I think they are just waiting for Potomac and Miami to finish airing first

An anon who allegedly works with/close to bravo said they couldn’t air UGT3 because they wanted the viewers to see Heather/Whitney and Candice/Giselle relationships on their shows first 

9 minutes ago, FAN said:

An anon who allegedly works with/close to bravo said they couldn’t air UGT3 because they wanted the viewers to see Heather/Whitney and Candice/Giselle relationships on their shows first 

6/8 of the cast are in current seasons 

so that was just poor planning 

Robyn getting her own special on top of the reunion...maybe she won in the end?

11 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Robyn getting her own special on top of the reunion...maybe she won in the end?

It's giving main girl vibes.

Dynamic duo and solo dolo

FSDx9yi.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.