The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

22 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

hello everyone, i have just gotten caught up on the robyn and juan news and im so proud of robyn finally accepting and living in her truth, plus being strong enough to publicly admit it. not everyone is that strong and it sometimes takes people time to fully process what they have been through. it is also a common trauma response to lash out at others while you yourself are dealing with hard circumstances so please do not make fun of her mental health. the best thing we can do right now would be to buy an embellished hat to show her that we love her and are on her side. also people here are calling her dumb but really she outmaneuvered producers, bravo, and her cast mates this season which is pretty smart if you ask me. AND doing all that while dealing with her trauma. even further more getting some coins out of it by spilling all on her patreon!?!?! you losers get cheated on FOR FREE!!! so please everyone in here stfu fr fr because youre the clowns and robyn stays in everyones mouths!!! ahhhh!!!!

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

Legend

Robyn's not boring anymore.

18 hours ago, FAN said:

I love that Mary will be returning to S4 but Angie K deserves her snowflake. She worked OT to keep the drama and story flowing in S3 and it makes zero sense not to promote her.

The nucleus: Heather

The try hard: Lisa

The desperate: Whitney

The want to be that girl but is was and never will be that girl (but we like her): Meredith

+ Mary FOH

Angie the redhead one not the slow talking one

Lisa and Heather already bought on friends so it's Whitney and Meredith's turn:rip:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Angie H deserves her snowflake!

For what exactly?

8 minutes ago, CroNich said:

For what exactly?

Because she’s clearly willing to show up and work unlike Meredith for example

4 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Angie K ONLY

Angie H’s husband lost any like ability for her

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

Guerdy and (surprisingly) Julia ATEE

Alexia and Larsa looks :zzz:

Someone really said "why does Julia look like she's ready to fight Jabba the Hut" :skull:

Edited by *Tim

I’m finding it SO excruciatingly strenuous to get through these SLC reunion segments. I didn’t even finish part 1, and just started part 2. The way I have no interest in them hashing out the “drama” from the season. It just feels obligatory 

Heather is such a loser 

Edit: It ended in a way that makes the 4th season seem more promising actually. (Aka Lisa BarLEGEND singing happy birthday saved it) I think there’s enough conflict to carry into the next season (Meredith vs Lisa, Heather vs Whitney) and with Mary thrown back in as a friend of and hopefully one of the Angies being made FT with Danna still FOH, it’ll be a season that gets this franchise back on track. Time to move on from Jen and introduce some new, lighter storylines tbh. I feel hopeful 

Edited by Alfred

6 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Actually only Danna

What if Andy gives all 3 ladies a snowflake? I would be down for it. I just can’t wait to see Mary back on my Roku screen. Y’all say she’s overhyped but she brings the weird, aloof energy. She’s unpredictable and funny. She got a season to cool off so i think she’ll play ball more this time around. Without Jen this cast needs an unstable kooky character more than ever 

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

What if Andy gives all 3 ladies a snowflake? I would be down for it. I just can’t wait to see Mary back on my Roku screen. Y’all say she’s overhyped but she brings the weird, aloof energy. She’s unpredictable and funny. She got a season to cool off so i think she’ll play ball more this time around. Without Jen this cast needs an unstable kooky character more than ever 

Doubt it. Wasn’t the slow talking one that had champagne poured in her head the one that tried to force bravo to pay for the party expenses. I think they needed her for the reunion and tossed her to the side. I think the news spread after they filmed the reunion to so I doubt we will see her.

the red head Angie is friends with Heather so I’m sure she’s in.

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Actually only Danna

Danna is good but whew her reunion performance was cringe. She was so nervous she resorted to her around the way girl colloquialisms because she couldn’t think quick enough to serve interview vernacular.

I like her but if she gets a snowflake they are going to tear her to shreds if she becomes a target.

I can see them mocking her mannerisms and poor grammar but they’ll have to be careful in this cancel culture era.

12 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The only good moments of any of those seasons are when Kim pops up at an event or reunion and drags Rinna through the mud so you aren't missing anything worth seeing.

Kim Richards is a legend and needs to be preserved in a museum somewhere.

when she was not lucid yet said to Taylor…she’s faked by you.

she won me over. I didn’t need the slt pig moment to make my heart go putter patter. Kim was a legend from season 1.

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

One of my fav RHOP moments is at candiaces wedding when Chris started naming rnb songs as wedding vowels and gizzeles reaction :dies: 

Something is wrong with Chris. He enjoys staying in women’s business just a little TOO much. At least with Peter he just loved the cameras. Chris is like that kid that has no friends but found a group that will tolerate him so he’s Uber excited and he is going to go out of his way to perform all his tricks in one sitting to win their acceptance and it was cute the first few times but now we are on the 50-11th time.

:lakitu:

Between this episode's outburst and the one last season against her eldest son, Alexia's husband has just proven he's a weirdo with an anger problem, get out while you can, sis.

14 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I still haven’t been able to finish 6-9 of RHOBH. I just went to like 10 lol

RHOBH7 is easily one of the best seasons though. I rewatched again with a friend who's watching for the first time and it keeps aging like wine :jonny:

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

RHOBH7 is easily one of the best seasons though. I rewatched again with a friend who's watching for the first time and it keeps aging like wine :jonny:

yeah I love that season. Dorit came in HOT. A top tier performance. Who would've thought that she was going to become such an empty, personality-less hw

say what you want about LVP but that woman knew how to be a good behind the scenes producer. Every time a housewife fell out of her hands they either became boring (Dorit, Teddi) or an absolute  wreck (Brandi, Rinna)

Brandi and Dorit were especially AMAZING when they were LVP's puppets 

Why are there rumors that Andy fired Roberta on WWHL? :rip:

they way they have handled like …. literal everything about SLC since season 2 is so stupid to me. they didn’t even really give Danna the chance to prove she should hold a snowflake considering they cut her most important scene … among many other truly baffling decisions

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

yeah I love that season. Dorit came in HOT. A top tier performance. Who would've thought that she was going to become such an empty, personality-less hw

say what you want about LVP but that woman knew how to be a good behind the scenes producer. Every time a housewife fell out of her hands they either became boring (Dorit, Teddi) or an absolute  wreck (Brandi, Rinna)

Brandi and Dorit were especially AMAZING when they were LVP's puppets 

wow that must hurt you to say

38 minutes ago, qurl said:

they way they have handled like …. literal everything about SLC since season 2 is so stupid to me. they didn’t even really give Danna the chance to prove she should hold a snowflake considering they cut her most important scene … among many other truly baffling decisions

Agreed, SLC had the fastest decline in HW history. 

49 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Why are there rumors that Andy fired Roberta on WWHL? :rip:

I saw it to but people who were there said it didn’t happen at least on air lol 

this seems… meh lol (like the edit of the trailer seems weird lol)

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

26 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They didn't get into the back and forth between the girls but I think there's going to be a lot of conflict judging by the amount of storylines they touched on in that trailer.....Ashley getting the short end of the stick on the pre-nup is a kii 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Wym? the trailer looks great! I can't wait for Candiace and Chris to wring Jizelle's turkey neck and Jacqueline to expose Mia's business. Give her ha champagne flute!! 

2 hours ago, KeirGrey said:

wow that must hurt you to say

Shut up ***

the rhop reunion looks good. Jacqueline coming with the receipts :fan:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Definitely looks pretty mid :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.