The Real Housewives: Lisa Barlow sued by former partner for over $400,000 #RHOSLC

boys

I can’t believe that SLC has such bad ratings, every gay person I know is constantly tweeting about it :toofunny3:

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I can’t believe that SLC has such bad ratings, every gay person I know is constantly tweeting about it :toofunny3:

that's the only people watching it lol

12 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

i think the GEB genuinely like Ashley now, and they clearly are friends with Charrisse or else her ass wouldn't be back in so many random scenes over the years and as a FOH this year. 

I agree. Ashley has won them over.

That's probably why Ashley was the first one to bring up her claims so that Gizelle could follow suit. 

Praying the rumours of Lizzie being fired from the new NY are true. Allegedly for saying something offensive to another wife...who could've seen that coming ...

i will say this is the longest gizzelle and Karen friendship lasted 

Heather needs to get over her weird obsession with Lisa Barlow. She used her dad’s death to lie on Lisa, Lisa cleared her name, and now, Heather’s pressed Lisa cleared her name, so instead of facing the facts and owning up to her lie, she’s instead trying to push back on Lisa’s empath comment and making the situation about her feelings to get out of owning up to her lie. 

She got caught up in the hype of season 1 as the LC of the group, and now, she can’t handle that the show isn’t based around her as a narrator and leader of the group. Sad. She really fails to realize that she and Lisa would be powerful as a duo. 

I've lost interest in SLC and I can't exactly figure out why....I wasn't invested in Mary but she was the most interesting cast member for me 

I'll probably pick back up when Jen's scandal becomes front and center again lol 

25 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Heather needs to get over her weird obsession with Lisa Barlow. She used her dad’s death to lie on Lisa, Lisa cleared her name, and now, Heather’s pressed Lisa cleared her name, so instead of facing the facts and owning up to her lie, she’s instead trying to push back on Lisa’s empath comment and making the situation about her feelings to get out of owning up to her lie. 

She got caught up in the hype of season 1 as the LC of the group, and now, she can’t handle that the show isn’t based around her as a narrator and leader of the group. Sad. She really fails to realize that she and Lisa would be powerful as a duo. 

i agree.

I feel as though Heather's point was that Lisa wasn't there for her and when someone is dying you don't keep track of days and time. I legit feel Heather felt that way and got her dates mixed up. THAT BEING SAID Lisa was wrong for her post when she could have easily just cleared it up in a scene with Heather and require Heather to clear it up on social media and in scene. I think Heather would acknowledge that she accidentally lied and shouldn't have made that remark out of emotion at the reunion as Heather doesn't just have that example to pull from...Heather would probably still try to make it about her feelings but at least the onus would be placed on Heather to correct her wrong instead of hiding behind a technicality and her feelings.

then again, Lisa doesn't owe her that and this helps Lisa not Heather so...

11 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I've lost interest in SLC and I can't exactly figure out why....I wasn't invested in Mary but she was the most interesting cast member for me 

I'll probably pick back up when Jen's scandal becomes front and center again lol 

I'm not a Mary stan other than finding her hilarious but I agree...they are pushing Lisa and Whitney too much on us.

They are NOT those girls.

Shah, Mary and Heather are those girls.

Meredith wishes but just isn't that girl. she wants to be the center so badly:coffee:

29 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Ahhhhh we are on

now cancel the whole thing 

Nooooope now we can actually watch it. 

4 hours ago, slw84 said:

I'm not a Mary stan other than finding her hilarious but I agree...they are pushing Lisa and Whitney too much on us.

They are NOT those girls.

Shah, Mary and Heather are those girls.

Meredith wishes but just isn't that girl. she wants to be the center so badly:coffee:

Touche lol

Omg this episode of SLC was amazing. I was SCREAMING at the whole choir scene with Lisa and Heather fighting while the choir sang over them :bibliahh:

I’m really liking Angie K and Danna, hopefully they come back next season (along with Mary M. Cosby)

14 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

It's just fake. The Whitney vs Heather storyline is one of the fakest of any franchise.

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Ok so Jen’s guilty plea/whole situation isn’t in the mid season trailer..interesting.

Jen pleaded guilty after they finished filming this season unfortunately

Whitney is so fake starting this fake beef literally NOOOOOOOO one asked for.

Whitney you will NEVER be THAT girl. 
you cute and all but you are a better side piece (and you would know about being a side piece considering how you got your current husband and how you admitted to having sugar daddies).

Let inbred looking Heather and small bird faced Lisa run this town toniiiiight.

Meredith still on the sideline with inner monologues about how the hell these less than smart girls snatch the center from her.

I like Meredith but I cackle at how badly she wants to be THAT girl.

I’ll never forget the glee she had in that bathtub scene explaining Shahs arrest to Mary.

She might as well have been f banging herself in pleasure and delight. I’ve never seen someone so gleeful about discussing someone’s downfall. sheesh!:ahh:

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

It's just fake. The Whitney vs Heather storyline is one of the fakest of any franchise.

Jen pleaded guilty after they finished filming this season unfortunately

I’m pretty sure Bravo filmed Jen in NYC because Heather, Meredith, and a camera crew were with her 

Need RHONY, more news NOW pls :giraffe:

SLC this week was, again, too tier. The ratings are a SHAM. This better not get cancelled. These women are peak tv. And I’m mixed on these three new women, but I do think they add value. They just seem, poor? :deadbanana: in comparison 

1 hour ago, Ombre said:

I love RHOSLC. I hooe Jen comes back , it would be riveting tv

Back from prison? She’s facing so much time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.