The Real Housewives: Lisa Barlow sued by former partner for over $400,000 #RHOSLC

boys

19 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Kelly will CARRY :duca:

tumblr_orrry0coEE1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

no Ramona, no show

I hope it flops

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Alfred said:

I’m here for that Legacy cast but… Ramona should be on it. C’mon. 

Also, Bethenny should too. She’s dumb for passing it up. The way ratings would sky rocket.

Bethenny said she would come back if they could get Alex McCord back. But tbh as much as I love Alex, she’s so far removed and living in another country. No one would notice. All they needed was majority of S1 cast back including Ramona and Bethenny. Like the Gold is RIGHT THERE and they blew it.

Edited by Khamis

Also if they get Tinsley back, I’ll scream. She offered nothing but paper thin storylines, wedding dresses, and frozen eggs.

Throw in Carole and Aviva/Heather and we might have something.

Edited by Khamis

Carole is not coming back...she's trashed RHONY.

Bethenney is not coming back...she asks for too much money.

Tinsley will probably be added even though she adds nothing...haha.

Heather is a wet blanket

Aviva vs Kelly would be wonderful to watch. Crazies going at it.

Maybe one of the friends of the show will have their moment.

Screaming @ Heather and Tamra following eachother on Instagram again after unfollowing eachother earlier in the week after “blowout” fight at the finale taping :deadbanana: these women are unhinged I love it 

42 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Aviva vs Kelly would be wonderful to watch. Crazies going at it.

I would LIVE for this showdown. Kelly with Dorinda is going to be a kiii too :deadbanana:

Yeah, I’m gonna need aviva back for at least two more seasons. She could be something, but she delivered so many iconic scenes in only 1.5 seasons. 

19 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I would LIVE for this showdown. Kelly with Dorinda is going to be a kiii too :deadbanana:

I never thought about Kelly vs Dorinda

Kelly might be crazy but she is educated and understands words. When she mocks Dorinda for her slurring 

I WILL NEVER NEED RAMONA AGAIN:ahh:

Kelly and Jill vs Dorinda will make Legacy worth it

26 minutes ago, FAN said:

Heather Dubrow  & Gretchen at Heather from Selling Sunsets baby shower yesterday :deadbanana:

There were cameras there, the crossover is coming :jonny:

So many crossovers lately :rip:

ashley is probs going to be on whatever show Luke is on lol (he is literally so hot lol)

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Heather Dubrow  & Gretchen at Heather from Selling Sunsets baby shower yesterday :deadbanana:

Yes yes :duca:

I'm rewatching season 5 at the moment and would love to see Gretchen back on OC (and Slade ?)

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

she better pull off a storyline 

GEB + Ashley is the trinity RHOP can't hold down.

Ashley dropped Michael and just reset herself back to season 1. She's going to be the last Cree Summer wannabe standing.

The ladies for Legacy that are rumored are fine for the simple fact that so many of these NYC women are such strong characters and favorites. LuAnn, Sonja, Dorinda, Jill, and Kelly alone would be enough. BUT. Ramona deserves to be there (it’s clear she’s saving face by saying she didn’t wanna be in it). She was the only cast member asked back 13 seasons in a row and is one of the most entertaining people to ever grace our TVs. And even if you put that aside, wasn’t this whole 2 show nonsense created because they didn’t wanna fire her (or LuAnn)? Like ? 

5 hours ago, Million said:

Yes yes :duca:

I'm rewatching season 5 at the moment and would love to see Gretchen back on OC (and Slade ?)

Yes! I love her! Didn’t she leave the show on her own accord though? I don’t think she was fired. I’d love to see Alexis back now that she’s divorced and has a trans son as well. 

Btw I’ve watching OC from the beginning since July and I’m currently on S11 and it’s top tier :worship: maybe the best season so far

4 hours ago, FAN said:

Yes! I love her! Didn’t she leave the show on her own accord though? I don’t think she was fired. I’d love to see Alexis back now that she’s divorced and has a trans son as well. 

nah she was fired...its in the bravo book. the producers said she'd kinda jumped the shark with her engagement and it wrapped up her storyline :rip: 

its kinda funny looking back Gretchen was really a storyline driving force.  she had first seat at all but one of her reunions (season 7)

edit: jeana had it season 4.  so she had it 3 of her 5 seasons. 

Edited by kgeezy310

On 11/10/2022 at 9:19 PM, sunmimi imfurst said:

I need it to uncollapse

The music :dies:

On 11/7/2022 at 4:57 AM, Frozen99 said:

LVP liked/commented on my tweet (:heart2:) about the show being too nasty for her to come back, she gained what she wanted, notoriety, exposure to her businesses and charities and successful spin-offs .. saying that, i'd die to have her back on the show. brandi is vile as proven on the girls trip, keep her there.

there's no discussion with Pencil, she's one of the worst HW from any franchise. crystal can go too .. bring kathy back, she's become such a fan favorite

no problem by me with dorit being demoted, maybe she'll become her own person again. i was watching the season with gold goose **** in her head and the confrontations with rinna and erika wow.. brutal.

kyle, erika, garcelle, sutton are definitely coming back

rina needs a pause and repent.

Kris Jenner's birthday : r/BravoRealHousewives

who on earth are you referring to when you say “Pencil” :toofunny3:

some thoughts:

1) when Robyn kept Charisse hanging on the FaceTime call randomly, even after the girls had already moved on to another topic :skull:

2) when Heather referred to Whitney as her “best friend and cousin” I lost it idk why

3) I actually like the way the friends of on SLC are adding some drama to the mix. Next week with Jen and Dana (?) looks good. Finally, someone is coming for Jen

4) I take the RHONY tea w a grain of salt. Ramona has also been saying this sh*t for a while now, but we know the moment she needs a check or craves the spotlight she will agree to return (if they even want her that is)

Edited by stjosephprey4us

19 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

who on earth are you referring to when you say “Pencil” :toofunny3:

real-housewives-housewives.gif

11 hours ago, FAN said:

6 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

nah she was fired...its in the bravo book. the producers said she'd kinda jumped the shark with her engagement and it wrapped up her storyline :rip: 

its kinda funny looking back Gretchen was really a storyline driving force.  she had first seat at all but one of her reunions (season 7)

edit: jeana had it season 4.  so she had it 3 of her 5 seasons.

And she isn't married yet ?

Gretchen v Alexis's feud was so was good.

She was great on the show, interesting personal storylines and always involved in mess with the other ladies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.