The Real Housewives: Lisa Barlow sued by former partner for over $400,000 #RHOSLC

boys

I PRETEND I DO NOT SEE IT Yellow Eyelash Nose Cartoon Orange Cheek Eye

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

when Jaun gets arrested and she has another story line 

robyn Stans 

real talk though that’s pretty bad 

9 hours ago, FAN said:

If Garcelle and Sutton are back for S13 it’ll be their fourth seasons (well 3rd for Sutton because she was friend of on S10) which means they’re staples :duca:

Sutton had the best moment of S10 with only being a friend of with her Teddi” boring…and gold help us pregnant too” line :skull: 

On 11/8/2022 at 3:04 PM, Maddox said:

Just finished watching S1 of Salt Lake City and i'm obsessed :jonny5: what a perfect cast!! Each housewife brought their own charm, but the standouts were obviously Jen and Mary... The whole hospital smell debacle was so ridiculous and yet hilarious :dies:  I sincerely doubt they could replicate the same magic without them but for now i'm looking forward to S2.

I was a little underwhelmed by Lisa judging by how ppl stan her online but i'm assuming she'll be better on the next season (?)... Personally, she did not have a big moment in the first season apart from the reunion, even Meredith was more fun lol

Omg have fun watching season 2 the last half is just so chaotic :lmao:

How do we feel knowing Tamra and Heather got into a huge fight at the finale filming this week and have unfollowed eachother on social media? Radar Online reporting Heather is desperate to switch to BH.

Carlos King had Teresa on his podcast and he confirmed after many years that Melissa was messaging him on facebook and other producers at the time to get on RHONJ and that Teresa really did find out not from her family that they were going to be on the show.

2 hours ago, boys said:

Carlos King had Teresa on his podcast and he confirmed after many years that Melissa was messaging him on facebook and other producers at the time to get on RHONJ and that Teresa really did find out not from her family that they were going to be on the show.

6 hours ago, boys said:

i am so glad that that is clear. It is also great that Teresa is completely over them and is not trying to fake like Melissa just because it's family. Teresa never liked her and will never like her

Heather is coming off as such a loser this ep :fan:

I love that the friends of are trying so hard, it’s comical and gives me hope for this show lol. 

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

10 hours ago, crf13 said:

LB1 coming :jonny5:

She's coming for the best RH album

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Haven't even finished it but this SLC ep is such a kiiiiiiii

13 hours ago, crf13 said:

LB1 coming :jonny5:

The way Jesus comes out :dies:

the random people in line standing there awkwardly while the women fight in front of them was cracking me up

As more rumours come out I’m getting more excited for S13 casting. 

here’s my new dream cast aka a major shakeup! 

Kyle

Erika

Garcelle 

Sutton 

Heather Dubrow 

Cynthia Bailey 

Brandi 

Denise

Friend of 

Vanderpump

New girl

Edited by FAN

The friend of’s on SLC making their debut looking like absolute amateurs outside this audition :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

She’s so unbelievably pathetic. Just vile and nasty. 

Methenny needs to just shut her ******* mouth. i thought she wanted nothing to do with the housewives and yet she's still going on about it. 

16 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

did Lisa say "I am very important to God" :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Did she lie? :clap3: A legend 

21 hours ago, FAN said:

How do we feel knowing Tamra and Heather got into a huge fight at the finale filming this week and have unfollowed eachother on social media? Radar Online reporting Heather is desperate to switch to BH.

Tamra is trash. She's desperate.

Heather was always better than OC but i'm not sure she would fit that well in BH either.

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:ahh:  I watch this when I need a laugh lmao 

COMMON

You know it's damn true. ( I say this line on a regular basis)

18 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Legend Teresa.

Yeah their mom spilling tea on little Joey is telling.

Teresa is a bad liar and her eyes get big and she licks her lips unnecessarily but when she talks about not knowing about them joining the show she is very clear and honest.

Joey Is such a loser. I can't wait for the Gorgas to get canned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.