The Real Housewives: Lisa Barlow sued by former partner for over $400,000 #RHOSLC

boys

So a few things from Potomac tonight

It felt nice to see Ashley & Candiace doing a scene together like the early seasons because I actually did use to like their friendship

No one cares about Robyn and this prenup storyline like please come up with something else

Robyn acting like Wendy is painting her as a thug as if she hasn't tried to walk up on Ashley & Monique in earlier seasons. Wendy is just the newest addition to the club. Her and Gizelle always try to distract from Robyn actually displaying "thug" tendencies as they say by getting loud and trying to over talk the other girls. She wasted her time calling Charrisse who is so desperate for camera time she will say anything and of course she got on there and lied because the producers rolled that tape QUICK.

Ashley sorry girl you came off very vindictive tonight with delivering that news to Candiace in front of the group especially after what yall had just talked about. It's definitely giving her earlier season energy again with these messy antics.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Robyn and Ashley exhibited Big CLOWN energy tonight. Especially Ashley. It was so transparent what stunt she was trying to pull. The Chris character assassination is falling FLAT and forcing all the viewers to back up Candiace which you know is eating Giselle UP.

And production got Wendy’s back and just made Robyn & Charisse look like fools

I was watching Season 10 reunion of RHONY and Carole’s phone went off and Andy gave her the dirtiest look. But at the recent BH reunion Erika was on her phone while he was talking to her and he didn’t care. So disgusting how he treats some housewives better than others. Especially when Erika is a ******* criminal ***** 

i can't stop laughing/crying. "i've worked with the homeless, i've worked with the toothless." classic Kathy :dies: 

LVP liked/commented on my tweet (:heart2:) about the show being too nasty for her to come back, she gained what she wanted, notoriety, exposure to her businesses and charities and successful spin-offs .. saying that, i'd die to have her back on the show. brandi is vile as proven on the girls trip, keep her there.

there's no discussion with Pencil, she's one of the worst HW from any franchise. crystal can go too .. bring kathy back, she's become such a fan favorite

no problem by me with dorit being demoted, maybe she'll become her own person again. i was watching the season with gold goose **** in her head and the confrontations with rinna and erika wow.. brutal.

kyle, erika, garcelle, sutton are definitely coming back

rina needs a pause and repent.

Kris Jenner's birthday : r/BravoRealHousewives

5 hours ago, Khamis said:

Robyn and Ashley exhibited Big CLOWN energy tonight. Especially Ashley. It was so transparent what stunt she was trying to pull. The Chris character assassination is falling FLAT and forcing all the viewers to back up Candiace which you know is eating Giselle UP.

And production got Wendy’s back and just made Robyn & Charisse look like fools

That didn’t stop production for airing out Wendy’s lie a couple of episodes ago so not they have her back.

also, tell Candice to get off social media calling Gizelles kids guttersnipes and saying their mother is pimping them out for a storyline.

candice is taking the bait that Ashley and Gizelle set out and is turning her “win” into a Draw if she keeps taking their bait on and off camera.

Spill It to BravoandCocktails.com:
I work for the production on Ultimate Girls Trip and the fourth season has been cast and will film this coming January in Hong Kong.

The theme is dynamic duos.

RHOC — Gina & Emily
RHONJ — Dolores & Margaret
RHOBH — Garcelle & Sutton
RHOP — Robyn & Ashley

Not Gina, Emily, Dolores and Robyn in one trip. This is going to ruin RHUGT I fear

2 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I work for the production on Ultimate Girls Trip and the fourth season has been cast and will film this coming January in Hong Kong.

RHOC — Gina & Emily
RHOP — Robyn & Ashley

Not Gina, Emily, Dolores and Robyn in one trip. This is going to ruin RHUGT I fear

This is kind of a flop list lol 

not because I dislike them but they tend to function better in their groups so I dunno how this will work

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Kathy is too popular to not be brought back as Friend Of again

Rinna is too toxic to bring back next season

My guess is: 

Kyle

Garcelle

Sutton

Erika

Dorit

New Housewife

FOH:
Kathy

Brandi

Denise

9 minutes ago, slik said:

Kathy is too popular to not be brought back as Friend Of again

Rinna is too toxic to bring back next season

My guess is: 

Kyle

Garcelle

Sutton

Erika

Dorit

New Housewife

FOH:
Kathy

Brandi

Denise

i think this is a very realistic outcome. for some reason bravo is so hesitant to make ex-wives full time it seems. 

Re: BH casting, Kyle, Sutton, Garcelle, and Erika being locks for next season feels obvious and could have been guessed by anyone. I don’t need Dorit or Crystal fired, but I think they both deserve a performance-based contract. Film as FOH and if they bring it, give them a diamond. Crystal’s performance at the reunion gives me more hope for her than Dorit, who has done nothing for seasons now. 

Diana’s gone and I hope we never see her again.

Rinna deserves to be fired. But if Kathy won’t film unless both Rinna and Erika are fired, then I fear Rinna will be back because there’s no way they’re firing Erika.

Hopefully casting finds a new non-flop to join the cast because both of the recent acquisitions. Diana and Sheree, were losers. 

On S12 of RHONJ, adding to my list of completed shows: Miami, NYC, Dubai, SLC, and most of BH (made it up to S9 years ago, might jump back in)

Which season should I watch next? I've heard good things of RHOP

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

RHOC — Gina & Emily
RHOP — Robyn & Ashley

Do Nothing Dolores getting a free vacay despite not giving anything on her own show for years :deadbanana2: 

7 hours ago, slw84 said:

That didn’t stop production for airing out Wendy’s lie a couple of episodes ago so not they have her back.

also, tell Candice to get off social media calling Gizelles kids guttersnipes and saying their mother is pimping them out for a storyline.

candice is taking the bait that Ashley and Gizelle set out and is turning her “win” into a Draw if she keeps taking their bait on and off camera.

Where did she call Gizelle's children guttersnipes?

1 hour ago, 305 said:

On S12 of RHONJ, adding to my list of completed shows: Miami, NYC, Dubai, SLC, and most of BH (made it up to S9 years ago, might jump back in)

Which season should I watch next? I've heard good things of RHOP

Potomac is the best of the ones you haven't checked out that is still currently a high quality series. S1 was a little uneven but had a great reunion and is the rest of the series is great throughout.

Atlanta has an incredibly early season run and then falls off in quality in the recent seasons, same with Jersey.

4 minutes ago, Ombre said:

Where did she call Gizelle's children guttersnipes?

I might have gotten that wrong. She called Gizelle a guttersnipe and then mentioned her kids (in October)

30 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I might have gotten that wrong. She called Gizelle a guttersnipe and then mentioned her kids (in October)

She called Gizelle a guttersnipe and said that's the example she's setting for her kids 

Ashley can never be trusted....she's loyal to the mess. Candiace was ready for her this time though lol

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

40 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

She called Gizelle a guttersnipe and said that's the example she's setting for her kids 

Which…… where’s the lie? 

Robyn really showed her ass this episode. She was so loud for literally no reason. The way

producers showed that in fact she had been restrained was chef's kiss though

This may be the first time I’m on Candiace’s side. 

Ashley was being messy as hell. She clearly loved the opportunity to pile on Candiace and Chris’s marriage after years of having to defend Michael. 

On 11/5/2022 at 4:56 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This is lowkey my fave housewife moment 

and when they fight I’m the bus the next day :ahh: 

The ring didn’t mean a thing is stuck in my head now :toofunny3:  It makes me crack up how Kandi set Kim up with a hard ass song that she knew Kim would embarrass herself with :dies: and Nene’s eyes when she was taken aback by the frantic noise lmao

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

RHOC — Gina & Emily
RHOP — Robyn & Ashley

we WON!!!! robyn is gonna be running that place like the NAVY!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

RHOC — Gina & Emily
RHOP — Robyn & Ashley

They need to swap out the OC ones. I haven’t gotten far enough into OC to watch any seasons with GUI or the casita one but from reading online they are panned flops that bring nothing. 

If they are really going with the dynamic duo theme, they could do Meredith and Mary from SLC :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.