The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

10 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Marlo probably went low like always.

Can’t get much lower than telling a castmate not to get AID

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

You would think!

Lisa rinna is a ******* loser. everything that comes out of that ******* mouth is a ******* lie. she needs to be FIRED ASAP

On 8/13/2022 at 6:07 AM, mokitsu said:

Rinna finally admitting that she makes **** up to start fights :rip:

I'd be here for Andy firing her at the reunion in front of everyone. She deserves it.

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

That's not the only thing they defend Erika for. Erika literally told Garcelle's son to *** off and they laughed about it. Sutton has never done anything as bad as that and she is ganged up on episode after episode while everyone (except Garcelle) ignores Erika's behavior

Yeah that was very wrong. She was drunk out of her mind (no excuses) and yes she made a mistake but was right and happy to own up to it and apologized for it. You want that to drag out for 7 episodes like some of the stuff on RHOBH? Nah, not me. 

1 minute ago, Chemist said:

That's not the only thing they defend Erika for. Erika literally told Garcelle's son to *** off and they laughed about it. Sutton has never done anything as bad as that and she is ganged up on episode after episode while everyone (except Garcelle) ignores Erika's behavior

People really went out of their way to say this as if she was being mean. She was being reckless not mean. Don't overplay it because you dislike Erika.

There are plenty of things to shade Erika on, though.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952db207aaea387a45093

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It has gotten lower.

I don't get why people love to take things out of context to fit their hate for Kenya narrative.

Apollo's real parents died of AIDs...his adoptive parents I'm assuming didn't have it and he doesn't have it.

But it was a low blow after someone question her mental health about what they should be checked for and to talk about how he'd been messing around on Phaedra.

It was a low blow but not to the point of carrying the hurt in 2022. I doubt Phaedra was even hurt by it. It's time to let that hurt go.

Also, I love how Sheree (BH) just admitted that Sutton is the common denominator in all the drama  and she talked to Garcelle about that...she's right btw.:gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Erika has had some reckless moments but Sutton goes into interactions with a very calculated approach and then implodes when it doesn’t go her way. She approached Diana in such a nasty way about her bed rest and totally unraveled when Diana called her out. She did the same with the Erika situation - she attempted to make Erika’s law issues into her storyline.  

5 hours ago, Haus said:

Cannot believe I get to write about Jen Shah for my Law and Society final and analyze the ICONIC van episode :ahh: 

you WON :jonny5:

Catching up on the past couple BH and I must be just Gen Z enough that Erika is overwhelmingly cringe to me. I mean, I think she’d be reasonably cringe to anyone, but she is just not handling this well at all. And it was fun to meet her publicist, because he’s clearly worst in class. I’d really like to see better for her. 

26 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

you WON :jonny5:

We have an office hours requirement and we spent half the time Friday just talking about SLC, lmao. I think she’s a queen. We ran out of time so my last words were, “I love Lisa Barlow.” 

Me thinks it’s a good night for a Highway to Vail rewatch :gaycat:

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I'd be here for Andy firing her at the reunion in front of everyone. She deserves it.

I WISH

I’m watching RHOBH for the first time & I’m on season 6 & the only storyline so far has been Yolanda’s sickness :sleep:

they should’ve not demoted Brandi I fear because this season is not giving so far :sorry: 

erika is the only entertaining part of the last two seasons. y’all want the crystal garcelle and sutton show? yeah no

7 hours ago, Body Talk said:

Erika has had some reckless moments but Sutton goes into interactions with a very calculated approach and then implodes when it doesn’t go her way. She approached Diana in such a nasty way about her bed rest and totally unraveled when Diana called her out. She did the same with the Erika situation - she attempted to make Erika’s law issues into her storyline.  

Yeah she stirs the pot but that’s literally her job. Kyle does this in every episode :michael:. If it were’t for Sutton S11 would have been dust

Erika also said that Tom victims were lying and we haven’t get to the part where she says she only cares about herself. Erika is vile as a person. Sutton is messy but that’s like mandatory to be a good housewife 

On 8/13/2022 at 6:37 AM, sunmimi imfurst said:

I wish they kept this in the show :rip: Lisa is taking so many L’s lol. 

i wonder if Rinna would fess up if this didn't happen last year

tumblr_o0yoje24Uy1tzkmqmo1_500.thumb.jpg

7 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

I’m watching RHOBH for the first time & I’m on season 6 & the only storyline so far has been Yolanda’s sickness :sleep:

they should’ve not demoted Brandi I fear because this season is not giving so far :sorry: 

honey, it's just starting because if anything this is exciting compared to what it is now :rip: most of the seasons after this would make Munchausen-gate seem interesting. the beverly hills hws do nothing but extend petty issues all season long :ahh:

i noticed, it's basically because they refuse to actually talk what's really going on with their life. so they will fabricate to deflect. they had to get rid of Brandi because she's the type of girlie to air out their dirty laundry with no remorse :rip:

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Yeah she stirs the pot but that’s literally her job. Kyle does this in every episode :michael:. If it were’t for Sutton S11 would have been dust

Erika also said that Tom victims were lying and we haven’t get to the part where she says she only cares about herself. Erika is vile as a person. Sutton is messy but that’s like mandatory to be a good housewife 

very VILE. the way she didn't have to think twice before saying that, but had difficulty showing sympathy to the victims because it would implicate Tom says a LOT about her.

8 hours ago, Haus said:

Catching up on the past couple BH and I must be just Gen Z enough that Erika is overwhelmingly cringe to me. I mean, I think she’d be reasonably cringe to anyone, but she is just not handling this well at all. And it was fun to meet her publicist, because he’s clearly worst in class. I’d really like to see better for her. 

the Karen demographic of this show seems to hate her too so.... :rip:

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Yeah but Sutton is very much the kind of girl who throws the stones but then plays victim. I can’t get behind it. If you’re gonna be messy then own it. 

& the Kyle comparison isn’t helping because I can’t stand Kyle and have wanted her gone for years. 

If Marlo really did “get COVID” and not show up at the reunion, I would bet money she faked it bc she didn’t want to have to take the heat from the girls in person :toofunny3: she should be fired

Rinna somehow has immunity. She will never be fired. As long as Kyle is on the show, Fraud Force will stay. I’m honestly surprised Teddi even got the boot bc I’m sure Kyle was pulling for her

Kim 100% had something on Rinna. You don’t have a reaction like that over nothing. Kim has been supposed to come out w a tell-all book for years now about the Hilton’s and it keeps getting “postponed” so I feel like she knows a lot about a lot of ppl in Hollywood, but easily gets silenced 

RHOA was so boring omg this trip is whack :rip: why is Sanya making them race in a stadium and watch her shoot ads :deadbanana:

the only interesting moment was that 30 second fight in the bus

do we think Kandi will pull a Heather Dubrow and have Marlo fired?

11 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Not Sara with the screenshots :skull: 

Most of the Dubai girls have been serving shade on social media yet were boring during the actual show 

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

Still can’t believe Erika said that on tv :rip:

7 hours ago, drivers license said:

the Karen demographic of this show seems to hate her too so.... :rip:

Idk, some people seem to think she's funny and I don't see it. I just feel bad for her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.