The Real Housewives: Grab a fresh glass of OJ! The ladies of #RHOC are back!

boys

Please god don't let Karen be apart of this its the WORST cast ever

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Shoful said:

They need to fire Dorit, Crystal, and Diana. All boring af. Dorit is like the Melissa Gorga of BH. Useless. Crystal just annoys me she really thinks she superior or something. 
They should bring back Kim Richards. Make Kathy full time. And they both can end Rinna. And bring back LVP who will take down Erika in 2 seconds. I know LVP has no desire to come back but she was the real OG?

Yeah they all three need to go ASAP

1 minute ago, boys said:

what is this cast :biblio:

5 minutes ago, boys said:

Leah really isn’t needed. Bring in Heather and Aviva or something if you wanna add some drama :rip: Anyone is better than Leah. 

28 minutes ago, boys said:

This is gonna be such a letdown :skull:

I need this Crystal back and not the girl who be crying in a corner not making sense. 

2 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

It’s ironic that she’s spent every episode talking about how Sutton is clumsy and always apologizing, and now this. 

This is why rich people hire social media managers Ms. Jenkins, cause they wouldn’t be in the comments of Bravo fan pages. 

She needs to take some of that glam budget and put it to PR lol 

48 minutes ago, boys said:

This cannot be real. Why would anyone even think of Leah????? EVERYONE HATES HER! There are 20 other amazing RHONY members. SONJA? No one wants Heather and Whitney either

6 hours ago, Stepfon said:

But, the FF5 are not solid right now on the show, Kyle just called out Rinna and Erika for essentially using Crystal to get at Sutton. Side note: It was a kii to see L&E not even remember what Crystal was crying about, which shows they don't even care about her. 

Kyle has been calling out Erika for years. Kyle is playing chess because she gets to be liked by everyone and also ensure Crystal/Sutton/Garcelle (the ones you all root for) are broken up.

Kyle knows this game.

5 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Jesus Christ everyone is so disappointing. Maybe its time as a society we move on from watching rich bigots argue with one another while they eat well-done steak

There's really no way to explain this away

Her explanation is 100% going to be she was trying to say "why bully me when you must know what its like as a Black content creator to be bullied" :rip: 

She'll use the Dark comedy route.

The thing is if she said Dark it would at least give her some cover but it still would cause controversy.

I don't get why it takes things like this for people to rethink their dedication to housewives...majority of them are just wise enough not to let comments slip...doesn't mean they don't think it or say it in close company.

Listening to Diana's use of words on the show she doesn't have a strong command and should never have used the term black. Dark would have given her a window to back it with dark comedy so yeah people are going to keep this as a dark cloud over her head.

The good thing for her is she can move forward without a care. This group is not for her and she will continue to be a thriving socialite

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ughhh I can kinnnd of see the mistake now lol 

the person she replied to had “black content creator” in their bio and I think diana thought that meant like dark humor content :dies: 

I just don’t think she’s dumb enough to post that but who knows lol 

Yeah she might want to use that as her excuse because I don't even think Diana has the vocabulary to even know what a content creator would mean so she had to have seen it in their bio and she still should have said dark as it goes to dark humor/comedy

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

The only reason why I'd believe her is that no one who is currently on a huge television show would post something like that on social media unless they were drunk or insane. 

100%. There's no way I believe IN THIS CLIMATE that she'd post that and not have seen black content creator when looking at this poster's pic and bio info after what was said about her.

She still shouldn't have used the term black content creator, though. It was going to pique everyone's interest in calling her a racist (because people don't know how to differentiate racism from prejudice).

Diana isn't interesting enough to survive this so sadly she did this to herself but luckily she didn't need this for the money.

Edited by slw84

Imagine having Diana's bank account and you're arguing with random accounts on instagram :rip:

4 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

What’s with Bravo continuously hiring racist housewives:biblio: this is why I should just stick to Atlanta and Potomac

so that you could see prejudice and alleged colorism

7Eqd9JE.gif

1 hour ago, stophittingmedad said:

beverly hills really needs to find its own Robyn Dixon to make it a standout among the franchise.

This is a true statement. The missing ingredient to RHOBH tbh:clap3:

Did you see her new house? It looks amazing.

They laughed at her hat business yet mama had that interior designer set her something up quite nice.

Not the girls wanting the center diamonds fired...

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit has nine lives and is here for more.:mandown:

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

This is a true statement. The missing ingredient to RHOBH tbh:clap3:

Did you see her new house? It looks amazing.

They laughed at her hat business yet mama had that interior designer set her something up quite nice.

no i didnt see could you please link me? would love to see more about the queens palace!

1 hour ago, boys said:

OMG

This is the worst casting ever

I thought season 1 was a dud with people who wouldn't argue with each other but this is WORSE

9 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

no i didnt see could you please link me? would love to see more about the queens palace!

It's her most recent post on her instagram, luv. You know you follow her...it looks way better than that townhouse she started out with.

3 hours ago, boys said:

This is a trash cast. Replace Whitney & Heather with Lisa & Meredith. Replace Leah with Margaret & Jennifer. Confirm Karen and then they'd have a cast.

I believe it. Kyle most likely knows about this (from Teddi) and that's why she acts the way she does against Crystal

slw84

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Not the girls wanting the center diamonds fired...

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit has nine lives and is here for more.:mandown:

I want Dorit off cause she doesn’t do anything for me, but there’s no way there going to get rid of three housewives when it’s getting high ratings. The FF4+Garcelle/Sutton will stay on and Sheree/Kim will replace Crystal/Diana. 

10 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I want Dorit off cause she doesn’t do anything for me, but there’s no way there going to get rid of three housewives when it’s getting high ratings. The FF4+Garcelle/Sutton will stay on and Sheree/Kim will replace Crystal/Diana. 

My precious Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit...

Diana could be replaced.

Crystal let's see

and why on earth are people already saying Sheree will replace when her episode hasn't even aired yet:rip: 

Here for legend Kim to shake the table. No one reads a bish down like Kim. the way it just comes off so quickly. Hall of Fame vibes

59 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I believe it. Kyle most likely knows about this (from Teddi) and that's why she acts the way she does against Crystal

slw84

So it appears NONE of the 14 girls are friends anymore as I figured was the case but all I keep hearing is that for someone to be dropped by 14 friends...

interesting not to be confused with inch resting.

Oh yes, Crystal talking about BH cast members and being two faced seems like a fit for the cast. Crystal gives snarky shade too because in the past episode she made a POINT to discuss how she doesn't have a glam squad and we watch these lesser wealthy woman (erika, dorit, garcelle) have one for show.

Crystal was giving: If you have it, you don't flaunt. Or. Dorinda's Money screams wealth whispers teas. Ha

The way ABSOLUTELY nothing has happened on RHOBH the show so far but it’s so messy off the show lol.

5 hours ago, qurl said:

and some of y’all will still make excuses for BH ….. y’all it has been legitimately unwatchable for like 5 seasons now including the current boring ass one. they argue about nothing, but not in the same kind of chaotic way that makes NYC entertaining. it’s entire seasons filled with “well Sutton said something really dark , but i’m not gonna repeat it” okay well then what the f*ck was the point of bringing it up ??? so y’all can parse words and argue about semantics for 5 episodes ???? it’s so mindless and boring idk how y’all continue to act as if it’s entertaining and give THAT show the ratings when Potomac or SLC are infinitely more deserving of what BH has viewers-wise.

Right Beverly Hills can serve us the bare minimum (season 11) and people will cream their pants about how epic it was. The expectations for this show are on the floor and it's pathetic.

I wonder if Andy and Kyle coordinated that WWHL stunt for views and add more boost to RHOBH...possibly not. It seemed real but you never know.

5 hours ago, boys said:

No racial diversity I see. Welp one step forward then several steps backward is the way Bravo operates

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.