The Real Housewives: For the first time there will be no #RHONJ reunion!

boys

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Sutton should go to the medical board to complain about Annemarie 

Agreed!

Annemarie needs to be a one and done. I think she and Dorit are finished after this season. Hopefully they bring on a friend of Sutton's next season as a new housewife. Kyle and Erika can stay as part of the 'old guard' (I mean really if Kyle ever leaves just reboot the show ala RHONY) as BH continues towards it's new legacy away from the Fox Force Five era.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, slik said:

Agreed!

Annemarie needs to be a one and done. I think she and Dorit are finished after this season. Hopefully they bring on a friend of Sutton's next season as a new housewife. Kyle and Erika can stay as part of the 'old guard' (I mean really if Kyle ever leaves just reboot the show ala RHONY) as BH continues towards it's new legacy away from the Fox Force Five era.

I would Love for Sutton to have more long term friends on the show… just not Jennifer Tilly. Her mannerisms and expressions are so put on she can’t turn off the actress. As much as I like crystal, her and Kyle can go. I’m not interested in Kyle’s weird post divorce midlife identity crisis and Crystal can’t get out of her own head and I am losing sympathy. I would also like to see Dorit bring on a close friend that’s not just put on for the show(cough*kyle) 

Mary, you might want to rethink that Monica alliance….it’s giving Yolanda stalker vibes 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, slik said:

Agreed!

I definitley think Annemarie will be done after this season. I mean she wasn't even in the last episode. I really hope they're editing her out on purpose. She needs to GO. It's been how many weeks of her talking about Suttons esophagus? Plus I saw that interview she did where she said Dr. Nicole was using her for clout. Honey if anyone is using anyone for cout it's you using Kyle and Sutton. ******* ***** ass *****.

in the middle of slc season 1 and 

jen was fun for two episodes and then she kept dragging the mary mess

mary is entertaining but gives.....let me not say that word on here but iykyk

heather is fun and her (and whitney's) conversations about their religious

trauma resonate with me a lot 

meredith is coool

lisa is fine, i know a lot of people didn't like her s1 but she seems fine

i love whitney :bibliahh: i usually don't the messy housewives but i think whitney is relatable

like heather, has an interesting storyline and her messiness is a bonus  instead of it being her 

main modus operandi :jonny5:

and why are the husbands kind of cute :deadbanana2: sharriff, seth, and jon :jonny4: justin has a nice smile too and seems fun

Dorit is going nowhere. She is a big part of this season and Garcelle trying to use race card to cancel her is backfiring on her. Dream scenario would be fire Garcelle, Crystal and Sutton (who have been making the show boring) and add Kathy and Rinna back. Fox Five is BH.

• Like 5

Screaming at Sutton looking SHOCKED when Erika talked about how the word "attack" is different for Garcelle. Like... Sutton had her mouth wide open, looking shocked. The next day she said the same thing to Garcelle too. What a fake b. Funny but uncomfortably fake. 

My heart opens every time Kim is on the screen. 

• Like 2

if the producers are coming out and saying this in an exclusive for ET it makes me think even more that they did in fact know lol

• Haha 1

Trying to watch BH after the SLC finale is almost impossible. It's just so dull and unwatchable by comparison -- I think I'm going to go back and watch early BH seasons.

• Like 2

BH was ok some of y'all are dramatic. Dorit, i want to like her and i kinda do but she always says stupid stuff. Garcelle, i maybe get hate but i feel like she was a little to dramatic but i agree with her, i just didn't enjoy the dramatics. 

---

Miami is just not doing it for me this season, idk why, i enjoy BH alot more.

5 hours ago, Mornings said:

I think Dorit is having her best season since she called Camille a C*nt. She’s on everyone’s tongue, she is having marriage issues, she’s involved in conflict with garcelle, and subtle issues with Erika and Kyle. I think there are way more reasons to keep her than to fire her

True.

1 hour ago, SixWholeYears said:

Dorit is going nowhere. She is a big part of this season and Garcelle trying to use race card to cancel her is backfiring on her. Dream scenario would be fire Garcelle, Crystal and Sutton (who have been making the show boring) and add Kathy and Rinna back. Fox Five is BH.

I kind of feel the same way about Dorit, too. We'll see.

Sutton is going nowhere. They won't oust her until she completely loses grace. Garcelle isn't going anywhere but Crystal might get demoted this or next season.

2 hours ago, SixWholeYears said:

I 100% agree with this part. Once they leave it's time to do a full reboot ala RHONY. Garcelle/Sutton/Crystal could not carry the show. 

18 hours ago, Resident of Gag City said:

RECEIPTS!

PROOF!

TIMELINES!

SCREENSHOTS!

******* EVERYTHING!

This sound byte has been on loop in my mind ever since watching :deadbanana2:

I may have to stan Brooks this season 

:clack:

• Haha 2

I cannot believe this forum is stanning the Fox Force Five when fans were BEGGING Bravo to dismantle them. They did and now fans are mad again :rip: So gullible

Personally, I don't want to see Lisa Rinna or Teddi ever again in my screen, not even in a RHUGT. Rinna herself said that leaving that RHOBH was the best desicion of her life so I hope she never comes back

• Like 2

This is actually unhinged sjdkdkdkdk

Tenesha leaking all of this audio, Monica coming across as a legit stalker… I think Monica won’t be back next season :deadbanana2: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sadie Saxton said:

This sound byte has been on loop in my mind ever since watching :deadbanana2:

It's FKN legendary...IT WILL BE USED in pop culture history for future takedowns.

Thanks, Heather. She remixed Monica's comments and turned it into an iconic line:gayriahcat3:

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

This is actually unhinged sjdkdkdkdk

Tenesha leaking all of this audio, Monica coming across as a legit stalker… I think Monica won’t be back next season :deadbanana2: 

She hasn't leaked all just some.

She's saving the rest for after the reunion. I'm certain icon Heather told her to wait until after ther reunion so she can dispute the claims.

But yes, RH is at the end of its run. there's no way they are going to allow Monica back in.

People need to remember that this show was doing 500k never going to do 1M.

The season finale pulled in the biggest numbers all season and it still only hit 620k+

So Bravo at least will get great rerun numbers on Peacock but Monica is not going to keep the ratings up for another season.

She did likely save the franchise from heading towards RHODal but they. aren't gonna keep her over a 30k increase from the prior episode.

Good. for Meredith, Lisa, Heather etc. because the past few episodes WITHOUT Mary Cosby boosted from the 400k range to the 550k range and then the finale hit 620k:clap3:

That said, I love how Monica confirmed that Lisa is a great co-lead but is not the leader of the pack. That belongs to MUVA Heather

She didn't move an inch when Lisa first told her to leave and clapped back at her yet when Heavenly Hellraiser Heather (the positive Triple H compliment) told her to leave she got right up and did with MOTHA told her fraudulent azz to do...

Heather put Monica on notice to let her know I AM THE MOTHER and YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER. 

Yet another example of being on the right side of history. I stan quality. I stan talent. I stan icons...what can i say:coffee2:

• Like 1

Just started this season of RHOSLC and it’s already better than everything I watched this year. 

Something is up with Mary’s spirit 😭

This boring episode getting the most viewers :rip:

Edited by Rush

Hoping and praying that Monica gets another season, she can go out Aviva style as she knows her time is numbered and continue to serve camp villain realness. 

We didn't get to have Racquel back after the scandoval season and it'd be great to see at least 1x Bravolebrity take the repercussions of their actions and stick it out.

SLC was a masterclass in how you craft an incredible season of this show. It's frustrating to see it's figures so low compared to BH (which I know has more notoriety) when it's churning out boring episode after boring episode this season. :skull: 

Edited by Jack!
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rush said:

This is exactly why these women keep getting away with boring seasons bc they know they can do the bare minimum and the general public will still watch it and prioritize Beverly Hills over other HW cities (that are more more hard working and entertaining), especially middle aged viewers that really only watch BH for the lifestyle. Sigh… it’s never going to progress. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.