The Real Housewives: For the first time there will be no #RHONJ reunion!

boys

41 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Mary has already gone on record saying she’ll return to defend Monica. I think the easiest move for production is to just promote Mary to Full Time and keep the rest of the cast the same. Danna went live with Monica yesterday, so she could also be an easy add if needed. 

Monica said she has no issues with Whitney or Meredith, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they ride the middle next season to make things work. 

Honestly a full-time activated Mary on a mission would be a dream. If Monica has no issues with Whitney, maybe Whitney and Mary could come back together too.

What she did is simply too iconic to be a one-season wonder.

• Like 1

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should keep the cast as it is! Make Mary full time and bring Danna in as a friend of. I am SURE Monica has alot more **** and she hides so much more.

This season is one of the best seasons out of all RH, it's up there for me with peak Atlanta and NYC.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

I think they should keep the cast as it is! Make Mary full time and bring Danna in as a friend of. I am SURE Monica has alot more **** and she hides so much more.

This season is one of the best seasons out of all RH, it's up there for me with peak Atlanta and NYC.

I'm good with keeping Mary as a friend if it means keeping Monica, I can't stand Mary overall she just has such a dark and negative energy. I want Danna back, not sure why she was asked back I liked her

Omygod this was a legendary conclusion to an iconic season. Monica shook this whole franchise up. Throwing everyone and they mama under the bus, dragging everyone whilst going down and even scamming Heather out of 2k and being seen in Merediths store potentially stealing :jonnycat: This is madness and I cannot wait for next weeks episode

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 305 said:

I'm good with keeping Mary as a friend if it means keeping Monica, I can't stand Mary overall she just has such a dark and negative energy. I want Danna back, not sure why she was asked back I liked her

Ooh, for sure Mary is evil, i agree with you to have her back as a friend of if she doesn't show her life 100%, all the stuff with her son, i bet Mary has alot of secrets too, they can take her down, not be afraid of her anymore and bring Mary to earth. I think Danna wasn't back because of how little she did last season, i think they expected more from her.

wheeeww this was an episode for the ages :jonny4:

the beach scene

the 7 minute heather confessional breakdown of it all

monica not backing down despite it being 5v1 :jonny5:

favorite line of the entire episode :ahh:

• Haha 1

I missed it and thought bravo would reair later but never did smh :deadbanana2:

15 hours ago, slw84 said:

So Monica blames the deceit on Tenesha instead of taking full accountability and she's still MOTHA to some...interesting. 

you have the nerve to say this while simultaneously stanning Heather Gay? the jokes writer themselves 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

you have the nerve to say this while simultaneously stanning Heather Gay? the jokes writer themselves 

like.. :rip:

Heather took over a year and appeared on two different shows and lied about her black eye and kept her castmates in the dark about how abusive their fellow housewife was.

• ATRL Moderator

i’m torn about heather. she brought us one of the best finales in RH history, but i was so annoyed by how scripted she was, acting like she’s some superior moral compass.

the only reason she revealed Jen gave her the black eye is because she knew Monica would reveal it

2 minutes ago, boys said:

like.. :rip:

Heather took over a year and appeared on two different shows and lied about her black eye and kept her castmates in the dark about how abusive their fellow housewife was.

and even with all that still backed her up, it almost gives that she STILL is "ride or die" for Jen who is ACTUALLY a bad person, not just being sneaky and gossipy like Monica. 

Yup one of the most incredible pieces of television of the last 10 years. Kudos to everyone involved in this :clap3: the fact that Monica didn't back down for a single second in that final confrontation just made her one of the most formidable and cold housewives of all time. Her confessionals gave me literally chills. I hope that if she leaves RHOSLC Bravo keeps her for a RHUGT. We need more of her

And you know what was the part? That we knew absolutely NOTHING about it. If this were RHOBH we would have already known every detail like 6 months ago :rip:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rmmas said:

:bibliahh:

Bravo producers didn't have to expose her like that but im glad they did it :fan:

Monica absolutely picked up and sold Lisa's 60g ring, you cannot convince me otherwise after last night

• Haha 3

Meridith :bibliahh:her meltdown about ppl trying to hurt them :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Katamari said:

Meridith :bibliahh:her meltdown about ppl trying to hurt them :bibliahh:

Emmy worthy 🤣

• Haha 2

Angie randomly getting involved :rip: 

Angie is doing the most to secure a snowflake for next season :deadbanana4: 

jen getting lashings from prison :bibliahh: 

the Monica / Jen comparisons are kind of funny :dies: 

RECEIPTS

PROOF

TIMELINES

SCREENSHOTS

******* EVERYTHING TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE A ******* BULLY AND A ******* TROLL!

• Haha 5

The ending scene with everyone crying :bibliahh: So unserious 

the editing making Monica some sort of evil anti christ meets Majoras Mask  :deadbanana2:

They need to win some critics choice reality tv awards for this :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, Katamari said:

The ending scene with everyone crying :bibliahh: So unserious 

the editing making Monica some sort of evil anti christ meets Majoras Mask  :deadbanana2:

The sociopathic Disney villian teas of her saying "Well at least you finally told the truth" to Heather. It was giving Marvel villian :jonny5:

Edited by verydelta
  • Haha 2

This all happening after they all celebrated her birthday too and showered her with support.... a true VILLIANESS 

spacer.png

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, Rush said:

:ahh:

:deadbanana4:

There hasn’t been this much positive reaction to a housewives episode in a while 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.