The Real Housewives: Grab a fresh glass of OJ! The ladies of #RHOC are back!

boys

7 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Brandi Glanville returning as a MAIN housewife (not friend of) would be the ONLY way I'd watch Beverly Hills again if Rinna and Erika are still on it.

Rinna and Erika are 100% coming back. I cannot see them giving Brandi a diamond that easily, so I assume if she returns, only as a friend. I love Dorit, but she needs to be demoted as a friend, enough is enough. She has brought absolutely nothing these past seasons.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

So who the hell clocked big heather in her left eye?

big heather :bibliahh:

i believe the fan theory that no one did and that the bruising was visible at the dinner the night before which is why she was wearing sunglasses for part of it and it’s actually from a botched batch of botox but she can’t really say all that cuz it would make her business look sketchy

Not people believing this because Trisha retweeted when she's like one of the biggest internet trolls :gaycat6:

19 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

im already tired of RHOBH again lol 

she's so desperate to be friends with literally ANYONE that she falls for diana's bullshit :toofunny3:

The way all the RHOM ladies enjoy each other's company while all the RHOSLC ladies hate each other. No wonder one is miles is better than the other

Marlo is so misunderstood and it kills me to see her get so much hate. The way the other housewives and the people on the internet talk about her is DISGUSTING

Alexia was wrong, but it was so funny to watch her tug at Adriana and then Adriana got her right back with the swiftness dddd

On 12/27/2022 at 6:36 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

im already tired of RHOBH again lol 

Why did anyone believe Diane was the one who bought the bots?

Of course she's innocent of that.

Good for Crystal. She nows her friends off camera and her alliance on camera.

Audience members need to remember these people don't live life for you. You see a portion of their lives edited for entertainment.

It's a sad time when social media (many jobless, without education, etc.) feel entitled to control celebrities' lives through keyboard punching.

I'm always happy when people like Crystal stand strong instead of doing what some do and try to pander to social media who will flip depending on the direction of wind.

56 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Why did anyone believe Diane was the one who bought the bots?

Of course she's innocent of that.

Good for Crystal. She nows her friends off camera and her alliance on camera.

Audience members need to remember these people don't live life for you. You see a portion of their lives edited for entertainment.

It's a sad time when social media (many jobless, without education, etc.) feel entitled to control celebrities' lives through keyboard punching.

I'm always happy when people like Crystal stand strong instead of doing what some do and try to pander to social media who will flip depending on the direction of wind.

This is all true I was just saying the social media aspect of BH is exhausting lol 

5 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Sheree Whitfield is lowkey the best housewife of all time :rip:

She’s so funny. Her saying “of” after Andy asked what does she think of Kim’s performance still gets me  :deadbanana:

she makes some really weird career moves and friend choices tho

8 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

She’s funny, but she’s made some of the worst strategic decisions in housewives history. :rip:

5 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Marlo is so misunderstood and it kills me to see her get so much hate. The way the other housewives and the people on the internet talk about her is DISGUSTING

Omg yes! 

I actually really enjoy Dorit most of the time BUT it speaks volumes that I didn't even notice her name missing from some of these casting rumors :gaycat7:

9 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Me and my friends always quote and gag at her quick ass clapback to Kandi at the S10 reunion "no you weren't clear" I feel like it's one of the funniest housewife moments ever but it was overshadowed by "September, Spring Summer" :toofunny2:

Tbh all those rumors got me thinking Brandi Glanvillain returning in any capacity would be super juicy since she was “friends” with Kathy back when Kyle hated her and Kathy gave her tea about Kyle which Brandi obviously spilled. Now with Kyle being good with Brandi again and the sisters having issues, Brandi’s chaotic self would be an … entertaining addition to the dynamic. :gaycat3:

Sheree being so delusional is so funny 

she thought she be the star initially and got him else quickly lol 

I can’t believe we’re talking about RHOBH again when Miami is right there, giving us all the drama ON SCREEN

i saw a tweet saying bravo cut the scene from SLC where dana fights with jenn …. if that’s so they are really just doing everything they can to make this season of SLC a disaster

17 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This is all true I was just saying the social media aspect of BH is exhausting lol 

I hear you but I just had to let one off because it was so absurd. If Garcelle finds out who did do it...I heard it was someone in PA or something who follows a Rinna fan account or whatever...she needs to let it be known. She doesn't have to apologize but let it be known that it is not Dinah.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.