The Real Housewives: Grab a fresh glass of OJ! The ladies of #RHOC are back!

boys

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Used to be. Kyle is the only FT hw in RHOBH who's rich but she doesn't really flaunt her wealth. All the lifestyle p*rn has moved to RHOM I fear

You’re joking right:rip:

Hmm I would only enjoy Brandi if she came in neutral and played the field a bit. Aka don’t gun for a moment, let it happen organically/don’t be up Kyles *****. And no one, and I mean no one,  would want her to sign off on the Elton John drama lol. 

I’m still somehow anticipating Crystals return just cause I love the lowkey feud she has with Kyle.  

Dorit needs to do something this season I fear. 

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

2 hours ago, Maddox said:

If the sole purpose of bringing Brandi back (for those in favor of her) so that she can make Garcelle and Sutton work, why not bring Heather Dubrow? She's in Beverly Hills, and although she's a friend of Rinna i don't imagine her going full ff5 mode + the prospect of her telling Sutton she's going through a psychotic break is way funnier than Brandi throwing f bombs lol

We already have Erika + Rinna to foil Sutton + Garcelle so I don’t really see the point of Brandi… She adds a bit of chaos to the mix, but it’s also unhinged and below the belt half the time lol. 

1 hour ago, luvsdrama said:

You’re joking right:rip:

What does she show other than her houses? Kathy Hilton is the only one that actually shows her wealth but i doubt she is returning

The last 2 episodes of RHOM :jonny: they put REAL in Real Housewives.

The way Lisa is driving through her divorce on camera makes for pretty shocking (and entertaining) TV. She is becoming Miami's MVP and a future legendary housewife

Easily the best housrwives season since 2020 (RHOP S5)

I cackled at this cause it's true

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Hmm I would only enjoy Brandi if she came in neutral and played the field a bit. Aka don’t gun for a moment, let it happen organically/don’t be up Kyles *****. And no one, and I mean no one,  would want her to sign off on the Elton John drama lol. 

I’m still somehow anticipating Crystals return just cause I love the lowkey feud she has with Kyle.  

Dorit needs to do something this season I fear. 

dorit can be FOH tbh.  

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

The last 2 episodes of RHOM :jonny: they put REAL in Real Housewives.

The way Lisa is driving through her divorce on camera makes for pretty shocking (and entertaining) TV. She is becoming Miami's MVP and a future legendary housewife

Easily the best housrwives season since 2020 (RHOP S5)

I cackled at this cause it's true

litterally us :dies:

Not the NJ trailer coming out and no one even writing a single post about it, but me coming back to 3+ pages of BH talk based off a rumor that turned out to be completely false :toofunny3:

RHONJ looks amazing :duca: Of course this site pays it dust, the best Housewives show (outside of Potomac)

Brandi Glanville returning as a MAIN housewife (not friend of) would be the ONLY way I'd watch Beverly Hills again if Rinna and Erika are still on it.

On 12/26/2022 at 6:59 AM, Matangi said:

I don't know how I feel about Brandi returning to be honest. Yes, she brings drama, but watching her just drains me sometimes :rip: Shes a lot, but maybe thats what we need at this point. Rinna is definitely returning.

How does Brandi drain you but not Rinna? :rip: 

On 12/24/2022 at 4:34 PM, slw84 said:

Bad weather getting the first seat.

Poor Lisa. 

Angie (blonde) Meredith Heather Andy Whitney Lisa Angie (brunette), Danna???

I'm sure the FOHs will be there for more time than normal considering Jen is a no show.

insta.gif

Mary Cosby is coming back with no Jen. Bookmark me.

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

The Angie's can exit

3 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Mary Cosby is coming back with no Jen. Bookmark me.

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

The Angie's can exit

I prefer Mary to return but will not expect a massive boost in ratings, though.

I never saw it for those try hards. You can tell they were auditioning as new developed about Jen's status.

Jennie was at least holding her own before she got fired. She would have been a great continued housewife had she not been exposed and fired. She brought mess.

These two little girls Angie are trying to be the first picked at kickball when Jen ends up in prison. Tragic.

They need to find three or four new ladies and have Mary return. One of the new ladies should be a friend of Mary's so she has backup.

12 hours ago, Chemist said:

What does she show other than her houses? Kathy Hilton is the only one that actually shows her wealth but i doubt she is returning

I mean multiple million dollar houses and 100k bags are pretty flashy lol

6 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Not the NJ trailer coming out and no one even writing a single post about it, but me coming back to 3+ pages of BH talk based off a rumor that turned out to be completely false :toofunny3:

Too be fair the trailer was good but I feel like we all seen this situation post out already 

47 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Too be fair the trailer was good but I feel like we all seen this situation post out already 

It was very much more of the same but I'll be seated. There's a reason why it's like the 2nd most viewed HW show rn.

26 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

It was very much more of the same but I'll be seated. There's a reason why it's like the 2nd most viewed HW show rn.

Yeah we will be back to seeing Teresa vs Melissa but I'll be seated for Jennifer Aydin whos been the best addition to a housewives show in years.

On 12/26/2022 at 9:36 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

buckle up y’all 

I am so ready for this.. she is the best housewife from that franchise 

7 hours ago, JustHoran said:

How does Brandi drain you but not Rinna? :rip: 

I didn't say Rinna didn't drain me..but Brandi is definitely worse for me. I think Rinna can play the villain in a very entertaining way, but I do think they should have put her on pause this time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.