The Real Housewives: Grab a fresh glass of OJ! The ladies of #RHOC are back!

boys

35 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Bravo  con tickets being like $1,300 :bibliahh: 

they aren't on sale yet, those are not official prices

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally watched the full episode and yeah, Kyle and Mo’s behavior was terrible. They need to issue a genuine apology to Garcelle and her son, and Kyle needs to apologize to Sutton for real. That scene of them at lunch with Kyle “apologizing” as she continues taking digs at Sutton was hard to watch.

Erika was drunk and bad, but at least she actually apologized. Her whole thing with people’s kids and their ages is really weird though. A kid is a kid. Why does it matter whether Jax is 16 or 14? Her behavior was still terrible either way.

I think Kyle and Mo might have some media payola going on because every article I saw this week was about Erika’s bad behavior and not theirs. Also Diana has very dark energy. Something is just not right with that woman. I’m getting tired of the constant bullying and gaslighting of Sutton. This fraud force + Diana dynamic needs a major shakeup next season. Diana and Crystal can go and so can Dorit and Rinna honestly. None of them are really bringing much, especially Diana, Dorit, and Rinna who basically contribute nothing other than doing Kyle’s bidding. Crystal is a snore but at least she seems to have a mind of her own. 

19 hours ago, Shoful said:

I don't understand how RHONY got completely revamped when it did better than RHODubai, RHOC, and RHOA on ratings

You clearly do not get that the ratings dipped down the to the 500k area at the end and a reunion was cancelled because of allegations (later proven to be false) after RHONY tried to force politics into a reality tv show about wealthy women doing superficial things and fighting like high school kids over nothing

19 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I thought it was pretty obvious Dorit said "Of course, its not my child" as in its easier for her to let it go but she could understand why Garcelle wouldn't... truly don't understand how anyone is getting racist vibes from it?

Exactly, it's just another attempt to take a jab at the diametrical duchess diva Dorit:zzz:

Edited by slw84

22 minutes ago, slw84 said:

You clearly do not get that the ratings dipped down the to the 500k area at the end and a reunion was cancelled because of allegations (later proven to be false) after RHONY tried to force politics into a reality tv show about wealthy women doing superficial things and fighting like high school kids over nothing

Exactly, it's just another attempt to take a jab at the diametrical duchess diva Dorit:zzz:

Yea I didn’t know it dipped down to 500k during the finale as two people already pointed out lol. I thought it stayed around 800k the entire time. They should’ve just restructured not cancel the entire cast. RHONY Legacy better serve, I’m nervous about it now that Dorinda is a MESS on UGT2

50 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Yea I didn’t know it dipped down to 500k during the finale as two people already pointed out lol. I thought it stayed around 800k the entire time. They should’ve just restructured not cancel the entire cast. RHONY Legacy better serve, I’m nervous about it now that Dorinda is a MESS on UGT2

The season did not drop down to 500K at the finale. The 500K episode was the secret, bonus footage episode that never does that well. Season finale was 840K. People in this thread do not know what they are talking about, which is weird since all of the ratings are a google away on its wikipedia page.

2 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

She really thought she ate that :toofunny3:

I finally caught up on the last couple episodes of Dubai… maybe it was bc I thought I had 3 but there was actually only two? But I feel like they actually went by super quick and were very light and fun. Y’all kind of did the absolute most on them :rip: like I don’t understand how ppl OVERhyped the first episode, but now are underrating all the rest? Caroline Stanbury is an effortless star. I didn’t even watch Ladies of London, and I still feel that all of her scenes, lines, and confessionals are instantly iconic. The Phaedra stuff was funny enough, but it felt like they kind of wasted her presence, considering the hype. Sara seems psycho lowkey, like her whole peace and love demeanor is an act, and Caroline B is not my cup of tea but she bothers me less as the season goes on. Chanel is a star in the making, and the other two are interesting enough, moreso than Dorit has been for the last four seasons she was on actually :toofunny3: so yeah, what’s not to like? Lol

3 hours ago, Shoful said:

I guess people still do not get it and believe the reason RHONY got restructured was due to poor ratings.

The last season ended where forcing Eboni and the storyline about politics knocked the wind out of the sail. That has not happened on other franchises. People forget that after Bethenney left the numbers went down and then we get a divisive season where it gets to the point of a cast member refusing to comply with a reunion and a failing cast member hurls an investigation of another cast member (which amounted to nothing). this is not just a bad season like NY season 4 where all those ladies were a disaster at the reunion. Even still, 4 cast members were fired after that disaster. At least there was strength. By season 12ish the show was a shell of itself barely hanging on so a blow like last season really did more damage.

Had Bershawn got the apple and the focus was on integrating a woman who didn't have to move to NY for work but was a part of the manhattan social circle things would have fared differently. Eboni's roots are more in NC and shows she's had in the past never last long so she did not have a great track record.

But at least it was the catalyst for creating a split between a legacy version and a new younger cast. I guess that's the good thing to come from it.

If Julia Fox is not the staple of the new RHONY I actually don’t know why anyone would tune in to it

I’ve never watched RHONY but after seeing some clips I really don’t care to. Hopefully the revamp will feature a multi-racial cast because NY of all places being one of the least diverse out of the franchises makes absolutely no sense:rip:

So the ratings went down for RHODubai on the Phaedra hyped episode.

Wow bethenney wow

tumblr_inline_oljw9iImtJ1synt1f_500.gif

12 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Garcelle plays the game very well hihi 

Garcelle better be careful. There's nothing  white people hate more than being called racist.  Even some liberal ones. It truly bonds them as well.  They may smile in her face on camera in order to preserve their image, but they will secretly hate her and throw her under the bus at the 1st opportunity. 

This is kind of an irrelevant post but just wanted to chime in and say I finally saw the first episode of UGT 2 and it’s so good! :wanda:

1 hour ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Garcelle better be careful. There's nothing  white people hate more than being called racist.  Even some liberal ones. It truly bonds them as well.  They may smile in her face on camera in order to preserve their image, but they will secretly hate her and throw her under the bus at the 1st opportunity. 

They are already doing this and clearly don’t really like her  :rip: 

9 hours ago, slw84 said:

ratings for RHONY were never that low :rip: but to be fair, you are right on the other points

in hindsight, it is really weird they gave up on NY since it was so beloved before its last season. meanwhile no one has liked OC for 5+ years now and it’s still around...

like NYC could’ve been fixed with eboni gone and ramona getting written up/ suspended for a few episodes at Bravo and adding 2 or 3 new HWs ... 

Thank god Noella was fired, I don't think people understand she completely alienated the cast and was the reason the season kinda tanked. Everyone turned on her because of how delusional she was (especially behind the scenes). No one would film with her and everyone was too focused on avoiding her to have their own drama. So here for Tamra to come back, bring back Taylor with her! Imagine the dynamics.. I wonder If it'll be Tamra/Shannon/Taylor Vs Heather/Gina/Emily with Alexis just being there lol. Or even better.. Heather/Shannon/Emily Vs Alexis/Tamra/Taylor.

Potomac season 6 on Hulu tomorrow

The way they're already trying to spin the narrative of poor Kyle and Dorit because people are talking about their kids. Like yes, kids should always be left out, but where's that same concern for Garcelle's son? 

Thank God Garcelle will have Sheree as backup at the reunion because I know them broiled eggs will come in guns blazing.

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Potomac season 6 on Hulu tomorrow

thank god I just want to rewatch the reasonably shady episode

9 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

in hindsight, it is really weird they gave up on NY since it was so beloved before its last season. meanwhile no one has liked OC for 5+ years now and it’s still around...

That was my point (before 3 people pounced on me :deadbanana:). Like why did they bail on it after just one bad season. RHOC has been horrible since Gina and Emily came on. Like I get the accusations and stuff stained it but I don't think anyone would've cared if they just fixed the cast and moved on

ratings for RHONY were never that low :rip: but to be fair, you are right on the other points

Thanks. The  very last episode got that low (it was an extra episode. There have been season where that last episode held ok after the reunion) and the reunion was cancelled. That's true. There average was in the 800s though. Hopefully, I didn't make a statement alluding to RHONY averaging 500k which is not true.

like NYC could’ve been fixed with eboni gone and ramona getting written up/ suspended for a few episodes at Bravo and adding 2 or 3 new HWs ... 

This but now they are going with legacy vs new girls. It's going to be interesting but i'm sure OC or ATL will be up next in a few seasons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.