Horror Movies

Outlaws

19 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

In the Earth is really awful, but Pontypool is one of THE most underrated horror gems there are. Such a unique, atmospheric movie. 

I knew the girls were gonna tussle over In the Earth. SHE'S CUTE :fish2:

Yes every proper horror connoisseur must appreciate Pontypool :clap3:

@mellenthin looking at recent movies I also feel like Nocturne, Relic, Fresh, and The Empty Man have gone underappreciated. Some kinda mid but serviceable horror that I wanna give a rewatch soon. I assume you've seen Raw if you've enjoyed Titane but if not WATCH NOW

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• Uncatena

• The Witch

• genetic fail

4 hours ago, mellenthin said:

@The Witch @Reverse Warholian @Walk_Away21 @SitarHero  etc.

above message, it's an emergency heauxs

732ca401e78161c9fd8f70c865a0fba697c3bb6c

"Fresh" was cute

Wl1YfJz.gif

2 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

This is kinda where I'm at. All time is just too expansive.

Wl1YfJz.gif

Yeah, that's why it bombed! @Reverse Warholian doesn't want to give the gays what they want. #homophobic

Wl1YfJz.gif

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

"Fresh" was cute

Wl1YfJz.gif

Yeah, that's why it bombed! @Reverse Warholian doesn't want to give the gays what they want. #homophobic

Wl1YfJz.gif

#RWisoverparty

12 hours ago, SitarHero said:

Caveat, In the Earth, The Wolf of Snow Hollow, Baskin, Pontypool  :giraffe:

10 hours ago, SitarHero said:

I knew the girls were gonna tussle over In the Earth. SHE'S CUTE :fish2:

Yes every proper horror connoisseur must appreciate Pontypool :clap3:

@mellenthin looking at recent movies I also feel like Nocturne, Relic, Fresh, and The Empty Man have gone underappreciated. Some kinda mid but serviceable horror that I wanna give a rewatch soon. I assume you've seen Raw if you've enjoyed Titane but if not WATCH NOW

10 hours ago, The Witch said:

"Fresh" was cute

Wl1YfJz.gif

Thanks loves. :heart2: Will try watching some today hopefully! 

Pontypool made it quite high on my 2000's list, a classic!

Wl1YfJz.gif

I thought Rift was going to be your typical low payoff slow burn but mg it scared the **** out of me. Who has seen her?

1 hour ago, SitarHero said:

I thought Rift was going to be your typical low payoff slow burn but mg it scared the **** out of me. Who has seen her?

the gay Icelandic one? I totally forgot about that but it sounded really interesting. Gonna check it out. 

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

the gay Icelandic one? I totally forgot about that but it sounded really interesting. Gonna check it out. 

Yep! I reeeeaaally liked it. Everyone who has had it on their backburner needs to hurry up and watch it:jonny5:

I just snagged free tickets for an early screening next week of The Black Phone here in Aus. Anyone from here go check out ShowFilmFirst and register :wanda:

I watched "The Cellar" last night. Such a boring mess. 

Mad God was so good., Yall need to watch! :WAP::clap3:

Some exciting news about upcoming (female) directors’ follow up films:

Mimi Cave, who directed this years Fresh, is attached to direct Holland, Michigan, a script from Amazon Studios they bought over 6 years ago after it made first place on The Blacklist. Nicole Kidman is attached to star as a housewife, whose seemingly perfect life ends in turmoil (I read the script, its quite good).

Rose Glass, who wrote and directed A24’s Saint Maud is directing and co-writing Love Lies Bleeding next, a “romantic thriller” starring Kristen Stewart and Anna Baryshnikov. The film is reportedly set in the world of bodybuilding. 

In less talented, male director news: M Night has wrapped filming his new film Knock at the Cabin, which us rumored to be an adaptation of the novel The Cabin at the End of the World. 

I finally watched "Spiral" last night. It was meh, but it could have been worse. 

Watched Halloween Kills and the kills were great but I feel like I would’ve enjoyed them more if Michael wasn’t the killer? Like wtf happened to him that made him hyper-gorey and violent :deadbanana4: a bit out of character for him to keep stabbing someone already dead as if he was putting candles in a birthday cake :skull: 

Edited by Bimbo

On 6/16/2022 at 1:49 PM, mellenthin said:

girlies i am depressed to the core and i need a gooooooooood (preferably newish) horror to watch tonight, recommendations?

only A24 tiers please

732ca401e78161c9fd8f70c865a0fba697c3bb6c

Stan this French excellencé. @Lion

On 6/18/2022 at 3:28 PM, ChapelHooker said:

Rose Glass, who wrote and directed A24’s Saint Maud is directing and co-writing Love Lies Bleeding next, a “romantic thriller” starring Kristen Stewart and Anna Baryshnikov. The film is reportedly set in the world of bodybuilding

We will be streaming :clap3:

On 6/19/2022 at 3:28 AM, ChapelHooker said:

In less talented, male director news: M Night has wrapped filming his new film Knock at the Cabin, which us rumored to be an adaptation of the novel The Cabin at the End of the World

i've read that book. 

hopefully he does something about that horrendous ending.

just finished Crimes of The Future. classic Cronenberg but it's hardly a horror. wish KStew had a bigger part aside from fidgeting in the background.

the audience needed a sex scene with her and Daddy Viggo Mortensen

Wl1YfJz.gif

next up, The Watcher

Wl1YfJz.gif

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

X remains the horror movie of the year so far

Wl1YfJz.gif

not really- it was promising but once the deaths started happening it went downhill. they were all basic and predictable

29 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

not really- it was promising but once the deaths started happening it went downhill. they were all basic and predictable

name a horror movie from 2022 better than X, quick!

Wl1YfJz.gif

The Watcher was a cute girl. nothing groundbreaking but the atmosphere and tension was very good.

Wl1YfJz.gif

also, it's probably just me but MaICON Monroe was serving Amber-Heard-during-the-trial facial expressions throughout the movie. it lowkey took me out of it :rip:

Edited by popmusicisdead

24 minutes ago, The Witch said:

name a horror movie from 2022 better than X, quick!

Wl1YfJz.gif

Black phone

Wl1YfJz.gif

The Black Phone is making waves where I live. Ive only heard good things about it. People even gave a round of applause after a screening in mu country.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.