Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

40 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Umma was not it. Sandra did an amazing job but the movie was a snoozefest and the end made zero sense to me. 

This year's Antebellum, I fear. Promising trailer. Strong female lead. TRASH movie. 

sG0sS1x.gif

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

Im catching up on some movies for the rate and Sissy is worth the view omg I love comedy horror movies. 

I ******* hate TikTok.

The scene where Pearl was having a breakdown during her audition is now ruined for me. Now I can't unhear "Naur, Emma Stone! Please, Emma Stone!" in an Australian accent instead of "No, I'm a star! Please, I'm a star".

:hoetenks:

13 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

Im catching up on some movies for the rate and Sissy is worth the view omg I love comedy horror movies. 

Stan my #23 pick!

Don't forget to catch-up on GODuillermo Del Talent's Cabinet of Curiosities so you can include 'The Autopsy' and 'The Outside' on your ballot :heart:

sG0sS1x.gif

About to stream Skinamarink since it came highly recommended from a friend. @ChapelHooker are we allowed to edit our ballots for these latecomer additions? 

sG0sS1x.gif

Edited by Reverse Warholian

• ATRL Moderator

Menu kind of bodied a lot of these other girlies 

Going through some of the movies I’ve missed and The Cursed is so boring I had to stop 20 minutes in. Someone tell me if it gets better

sG0sS1x.gif

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Going through some of the movies I’ve missed and The Cursed is so boring I had to stop 20 minutes in. Someone tell me if it gets better

sG0sS1x.gif

The way I slept through that whole thing in the theater after my ex dragged me to watch that

It's basically just a nightmare sequence after nightmare sequence 

sG0sS1x.gif

Why aren't we discussing Bones and All? I almost pissed myself several times

sG0sS1x.gif

20 hours ago, Leptine said:

Oh wow, not the Academy official account posting her, I really wish she would get a surprise-unexpected nomination.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClmsaZ9PwT8/

Jessie Buckley and Judi Dench got surprise nominations last year. 

even KStew's nomination was a surprise so you never really know :clap3:

9 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Jessie Buckley and Judi Dench got surprise nominations last year. 

even KStew's nomination was a surprise so you never really know :clap3:

Buckley and Dench were attached to movies that were in the awards conversation and nominated in other categories precursors, they were surprises until a certain a point, Stewart had totally different dynamics as well (she started the race as supposed frontrunner).

In general horror movies tend to be snubbed there, maybe if the BAFTAs and the London Critics throw her a bone since she's British, or some other regionals, but it's a very long shot, also the performance has strong camp moments, not very Academy friendly, I really don't see it happening sadly.

5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

sG0sS1x.gif

The only good 'Cursed' movie that deserved.

locandina.jpg

14 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Menu kind of bodied a lot of these other girlies 

I am so excited about the menu. Someone leak the hq version please :jonny5:

'Terrifier 2' was great, better than 'Barbarian'.

Skinamarink was so boring to watch but it's after-effects are leaving me creeped out longer than I usually am after a movie. I fear I'll have to rank it high just for the unique effect it's having on me

Just watched Smile, it was fine. Nothing I haven't seen from The Babadook or It Follows.

SeYrQkG.gif

42 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

Skinamarink was so boring to watch but it's after-effects are leaving me creeped out longer than I usually am after a movie. I fear I'll have to rank it high just for the unique effect it's having on me

Look under the bed :gaycat7:

Piggy was trash. It's L after L for female directors this year (minus Bodies³). I guess not everyone can have their TITane 

sG0sS1x.gif

14 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

Piggy was trash. It's L after L for female directors this year (minus Bodies³). I guess not everyone can have their TITane 

sG0sS1x.gif

this tea.

i wanted to like it because the short was very interesting but it ended up a low budget almost tv movie levels of bad 

sG0sS1x.gif

Edited by popmusicisdead

Can we include Cabinet of Curiosities on the ballot? And if we can, do we rank the show as a whole or the individual episodes? My bad if this has already been answered elsewhere :heart:

I’m also very hyped to watch Skinamarink later.

2023 starts good. I really liked Searching hope this will be as good as that. Not a horror movie tho but I wanted to share :gaycat4:

Edited by Companion

I watched Glorious last night...lets just say I found a movie to add to my worst of 2022 category. Not even sexy ass Ryan Kwanten can save this mess

sG0sS1x.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.