Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

8 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

I haven't seen the first one i always thought it sucks. But i will watch both movies one after the other.

----

Sorry for the double post. 

I definitely recommend. I finally got around to watching the first Terrifier a couple days ago because I kept reading online it was a cult classic in the making. They were right :WAP: thankfully Terrifier 2 was playing at my local theater so I went right after the seeing the first one and it was amazing. It actually had one of it not the most brutal kill I've ever seen in a horror movie and I've seen a lot. 

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

14 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Surprised to see it crack the Top 10 at the weekend box office. Perhaps the success stan in me will stream :duca:

Definitely deserves some form of critical reappraisal this decade. She was a cute girl :clap3:

4mUk0v5.gif 

Yeah it did even better than I expected for an indie horror :duca:a must watch for horror fans.  Have you seen the first one yet?

4mUk0v5.gif

On 10/11/2022 at 12:20 PM, Leptine said:

Now this was a movie from mid 2010s that served 'Titane' and 'Saint Maud' kind of excellence that I never read anybody mentioning in here.

MV5BMTU1MDEwMDg4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTk3

It was a smash on my Stremio player and I still recommend it to people in real life (knowing they'll hate it)

4mUk0v5.gif

1 hour ago, Repelex said:

It was a smash on my Stremio player and I still recommend it to people in real life (knowing they'll hate it)

4mUk0v5.gif

This thread not stanning for this masterpiece but for 3X Razzie or it Swallow instead... a nightmare.

4mUk0v5.gif

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

This thread not stanning for this masterpiece but for 3X Razzie or it Swallow instead... a nightmare.

4mUk0v5.gif

The It Follows stanning is a money laundering scheme 

@Reverse Warholian

spacer.png

I fear for @mellenthin's sanity when they find out what has occurred in the latest of Shudder's 100 Scariest Moments series. Let's just say the acclaim and influence of a certain supposed forgotten snooze of a movie continues to rise!

24 minutes ago, skankle said:

I fear for @mellenthin's sanity when they find out what has occurred in the latest of Shudder's 100 Scariest Moments series. Let's just say the acclaim and influence of a certain supposed forgotten snooze of a movie continues to rise!

I'm only on ep 04. Did a "crepe jumbo" rhyming title make the list? :duca:

7 hours ago, Jay L said:

Yeah it did even better than I expected for an indie horror :duca:a must watch for horror fans.  Have you seen the first one yet?

4mUk0v5.gif

Only clips from it 

4mUk0v5.gif

Just now, Reverse Warholian said:

I'm only on ep 04. Did a "crepe jumbo" rhyming title make the list? :duca:

It did, once again a top 30 smasha!

8 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

2022 was such a good year for horror movies and 2023 will start with a bang with Meghan :WAP:

Not when January is historically reserved for panned flops. Really worried for the Little Wansters.

4mUk0v5.gif 

2 minutes ago, skankle said:

It did, once again a top 30 smasha!

Oh wow, remind me where Dullholland Sigh charted on their list. 

4mUk0v5.gif 

5 hours ago, Leptine said:

4mUk0v5.gif

What did The Wench do to prompt you to post this propaganda? Did she suck your c-ck? 

@Walk_Away21

24 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Not when January is historically reserved for panned flops. Really worried for the Little Wansters.

4mUk0v5.gif 

h0es fuming when MeGOD outsell It Follows in a day

4mUk0v5.gif

Edited by The Witch

23 minutes ago, The Witch said:

h0es fuming when MeGOD outsell It Follows in day

4mUk0v5.gif

@ me when M3GANtrainor can achieve ONE of the following: 

-is actively brought up in discussion here (sometimes on a daily basis) for 7 whole years

-earns its budget 22x over

-and/or boasts a >90% RT score!  

4mUk0v5.gif

Edited by Reverse Warholian

42 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

@ me when M3GANtrainor can achieve ONE of the following: 

-is actively brought up in discussion here (sometimes on a daily basis) for 7 whole years

-earns its budget 22x over

-and/or boasts a >90% RT score!  

4mUk0v5.gif

I wish you'd spread this fraudish propaganda about Titane instead

4mUk0v5.gif

How can someone dislike It Follows? It's one of the most refreshing, interesting, innovative horror movies from the last decade :giraffe:

10 minutes ago, Summerboy95 said:

How can someone dislike It Follows? It's one of the most refreshing, interesting, innovative horror movies from the last decade :giraffe:

Mental illness luv. Some of these people also hate such undeniable classics as The Night House and MEN.com!

17 minutes ago, The Witch said:

rQreslt.jpeg

Why is this giving Michelle Branch teas? :rip:

5 hours ago, skankle said:

When asked about Lake Zzz, voters likely said something along the lines of "people are sleeping on it!" thinking it was a literal saying!

Shudder people aren't very sharp!

rQreslt.jpeg

Deadstream was SOOOO bad. i get that the main character was supposed to be annoying but the actor just wasn't good. 

also the worst sin you commit on a horror movie is not having a good scream. a better actor would've made it work.

4mUk0v5.gif

10 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

What did The Wench do to prompt you to post this propaganda? Did she suck your c-ck? 

@Walk_Away21

Got me there, his nudes are just too good for me to resist :alexz2:

4mUk0v5.gif

can we talk about how overrated the halloween franchise is?? the atmosphere and music is great but the rest :zzz:even the original one. Michael walking slowly is also not scary or tense like Ghostface for example. i did kinda enjoy h20 tho :sistrens:

You ready for our new 

Season 1 of 'Chucky' was great, camp horror done right :clap3:

The gay storyline lowkey washed the cheesy Heartrasher @The Witch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.