STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

Hell House and VHS deserved at least top 15. Flop. 

The Nun 2 being so high. :deadbanana4:

I forgot about Influencer. Mess. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

yeah Nun2 is way too high. It was a better movie than the first one but still so weak. The Conjuring universe is so frustrating cause they have the budget, the lore and the acting talent to deliver incredible movies yet they always go ahead with first draft scripts with the corniest elements :redface:

• Like 3

has anyone seen stopmotion? 

bOaB1fW.gif

dir. Elizabeth Banks

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 66% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 5.9/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.7/5

"An oddball group of cops, criminals, tourists and teens converge in a Georgia forest where a 500-pound black bear goes on a murderous rampage after unintentionally ingesting cocaine."

99 pts

Highest: #7 @DelRey

Voters: @hypnodemiluv@Reverse Warholian@Vorhees@My.December@Delirious@DEGUOM@rooby.booby@ChapelHooker@Jay L@SitarHero@Roberto@Walk_Away21@The Witch

💩-Listers: @lillavend3r@Johnny Cash

• Thanks 3

Screaming. I can't believe I voted for this. The only good scene in the movie was the ambulance chase scene which was comedy. :bibliahh:

29 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

bOaB1fW.gif

dir. Elizabeth Banks

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 66% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 5.9/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.7/5

"An oddball group of cops, criminals, tourists and teens converge in a Georgia forest where a 500-pound black bear goes on a murderous rampage after unintentionally ingesting cocaine."

99 pts

Highest: #7 @DelRey

Voters: @hypnodemiluv@Reverse Warholian@Vorhees@My.December@Delirious@DEGUOM@rooby.booby@ChapelHooker@Jay L@SitarHero@Roberto@Walk_Away21@The Witch

💩-Listers: @lillavend3r@Johnny Cash

This was so ass :dies:

I need to rewatch Cocaine Bear I was high af when I first watched it lol but I remember being entertained 

h6Mvpkt.gif

dir. Nicholas D. Johnson & Will Merrick

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 88% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 7.1/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 3.5/5

"When her mother disappears while on vacation in Colombia with her new boyfriend, June’s search for answers is hindered by international red tape. Stuck thousands of miles away in Los Angeles, June creatively uses all the latest technology at her fingertips to try and find her before it’s too late. But as she digs deeper, her digital sleuthing raises more questions than answers… and when June unravels secrets about her mom, she discovers that she never really knew her at all."

107 pts

Highest: @Lemon #3

Voters: @hypnodemiluv@Reverse Warholian@Coldpurry@DelRey@Euterpe@rooby.booby@ChapelHooker@Jay L@SitarHero@Johnny Cash

• Like 3

Hell House, Nun 2, Cocaine Bear, VHS85… over some or before some actual solid movies… by the looks of some of the list, I can see why would someone think that there weren’t many good horror movies last year. :snowball:  

We need more unserious movies like this, tbh. It was barely horror, but it was so much fun :ryan3:

• Like 1

Missing missing top 10… Will we see Knock at the Cabin inside? Considering some of the inclusions, I would bet. :cold3:

Edited by Lemon

WZxY2QV.gif

dir. M. Night Shyamalan

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 67% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 6.1/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.9/5

"When her mother disappears while on vacation in Colombia with her new boyfriend, June’s search for answers is hindered by international red tape. Stuck thousands of miles away in Los Angeles, June creatively uses all the latest technology at her fingertips to try and find her before it’s too late. But as she digs deeper, her digital sleuthing raises more questions than answers… and when June unravels secrets about her mom, she discovers that she never really knew her at all."

124 pts

Highest: #5 @Roberto

Voters: @genetic fail@hypnodemiluv@lillavend3r@Coldpurry@Vorhees@elevate@justin.@DelRey@Euterpe@My.December@DEGUOM@rooby.booby@ChapelHooker@SmashingMiley@PaloSanto@killer_rose@The Witch

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

WZxY2QV.gif

dir. M. Night Shyamalan

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 67% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 6.1/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.9/5

124 pts

Highest: #5 @Roberto

Voters: @genetic fail@hypnodemiluv@lillavend3r@Coldpurry@Vorhees@elevate@justin.@DelRey@Euterpe@My.December@DEGUOM@rooby.booby@ChapelHooker@SmashingMiley@PaloSanto@killer_rose@The Witch

Deserved higher just for Ben Aldridge fine ass

:gaycat1:

• Like 1

Seeing how far Knock at the Cabin has come to, I am now surprised Leave the World Behind wasn’t closer to it since they are both almost equally empty. :rip: 

• Like 1

Cocaine Bear was funny as **** idc and it has probably my favorite death scene of 2023

Knock at the Cabin was a more solid M. Night movie than his last few and it had more heart but im more excited about his new one coming out. 

I actually wish I had put Missing higher on my list, it was such an entertaining, fun watch and Storm Reid ate. 

edHrTb6.gif

dir. Samuel Bodin

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 59% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 6/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.8/5

"Eight year old Peter is plagued by a mysterious, constant tapping from inside his bedroom wall—one that his parents insist is all in his imagination. As Peter’s fear intensifies, he believes that his parents could be hiding a terrible, dangerous secret and questions their trust."

136 pts

Highest: #2 @Lord Gaga@Euterpe

Voters: @genetic fail@lillavend3r@Vorhees@justin.@My.December@Delirious@DEGUOM@rooby.booby@SmashingMiley@Jay L@PaloSanto@ninasayers@Roberto@Johnny Cash

💩-Listers: @hypnodemiluv@Reverse Warholian@SitarHero@killer_rose@The Witch

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Might as well put Cobweb in the top 10. :laugh: Not that worthy on spending a place inside top 20 for it, but still worthy of a little chilly ride - straightforward, mysterious enough and with solid lingering ending. Should have helped it on my behalf somehow. 

Oop I didn’t even think of cocaine bear, when that woman started blasting :smiley:

also forgot missing,The original is better but I should have included it.

13 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

edHrTb6.gif

dir. Samuel Bodin

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 59% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 6/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.8/5

"Eight year old Peter is plagued by a mysterious, constant tapping from inside his bedroom wall—one that his parents insist is all in his imagination. As Peter’s fear intensifies, he believes that his parents could be hiding a terrible, dangerous secret and questions their trust."

136 pts

Highest: #2 @Lord Gaga@Euterpe

Voters: @genetic fail@lillavend3r@Vorhees@justin.@My.December@Delirious@DEGUOM@rooby.booby@SmashingMiley@Jay L@PaloSanto@ninasayers@Roberto@Johnny Cash

💩-Listers: @hypnodemiluv@Reverse Warholian@SitarHero@killer_rose@The Witch

DISGUSTENG 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Leptine said:

We might not agree on 'Screech' but I really like your graphic for the rate with the gifs of the movies @genetic fail

Exactly what I was hoping for that promised but never arrived 90s rate with high budget graphic @Reverse Warholian

Oh honey, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing the same outfit in public twice 💅 

90s Nightmares™ is coming, I promise and it’s going to be worth the wait! It’s still a work in progress cause I wanna make sure I’m very respectful to the creative process. It'll be a body of work that will be TIMELESS. 

After I have this kid, I will go back into my artistic self and unleash what I've been dying to for so long. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I went into Knock at the cabin knowing nothing and I was completely intrigued and interested. 

I can’t remember why I didn’t end up watching cobweb but I need to check it out the trailer is promising? But a couple **** lists hahah

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

h6Mvpkt.gif

dir. Nicholas D. Johnson & Will Merrick

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 88% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 7.1/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 3.5/5

107 pts

Highest: @Lemon #3

Voters: @hypnodemiluv@Reverse Warholian@Coldpurry@DelRey@Euterpe@rooby.booby@ChapelHooker@Jay L@SitarHero@Johnny Cash

The way this took a giant dump all over Searching :WAP:

• Like 3

Ok not mad at what went out before top 10. Pretty decent movies. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.