Anime/Manga

Kisuke

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Though Naruto/Naruto Shippuden will always be peak anime :ghostface:

Well yes, and there's a reason why Weekly Shonen Jump's mangas were trying to breed Naruto's copycats for years

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

One Piece > Naruto though :coffee2:

JOJOLANDS is really not captivating me so far sdfvbn

:khalyan2:

3 minutes ago, illia said:

The end of first part and the transition to the second part nibbled a bit (Two Blue Vortex, the one you exposed you didn't read due to Borumid's irrelevancy)

But even Naruto's worst arc, 4th Shinobi War, ended Boruto's best

:clack:

I'm generally not a manga reader though, and I only watch the anime.

Btw, the War arc is literally one of the best arcs of the series though? :clack:

Just now, D.Va said:

JOJOLANDS is really not captivating me so far sdfvbn

Jail

btw have you seen this? :jonny5:

Not to sound like a seinen elitist, but Weekly Shonen Jump and their Naruto clones could NEVER

5 minutes ago, illia said:

I'm about to start watching One Piece soon actually :bird:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

Btw, the War arc is literally one of the best arcs of the series though? :clack:

I would agree 

Spoiler

if there was no Kaguya. Literally ruined the whole thing in a span of a few episodes

I'm about to start watching One Piece soon actually :bird:

Nice, but One Piece is known to be a draaag (anime), so reading a manga would be better (I watched the whole anime tho and I loved it, but it's not for everyone)

If you don't like it until episode 45 just drop it

I'm watching this and it is AMAZING

spacer.png

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, illia said:

I would agree 

Hide contents

if there was no Kaguya. Literally ruined the whole thing in a span of a few episodes

Spoiler

Kaguya mother, but yeah, they could've foreshadowed her better and introduced her in a better way 

35cc8c8878d4c1fedc0384f0888e81d5.gif

Edited by Pluto6

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, illia said:

Nice, but One Piece is known to be a draaag (anime), so reading a manga would be better (I watched the whole anime tho and I loved it, but it's not for everyone)

If you don't like it until episode 45 just drop it

I love long paced animes like Naruto and Dragon Ball which has a expanded universe etc., so I think I'm going to love One Piece as well 

Edited by Pluto6

Just now, Pluto6 said:

Maybe you should put the whole post in a spoiler because 

Spoiler

isn't Kaguya supposed to be a big plot twist? :redface:

Just now, illia said:

Maybe you should put the whole post in a spoiler because 

Reveal hidden contents

isn't Kaguya supposed to be a big plot twist? :redface:

Idk much about the rules in here :deadbanana:

Btw, are people supposed to discuss everything in spoilers in here then :deadbanana:

I love long paced animes like Naruto and Dragon Ball which has a expanded universe etc., so I think I'm going to love One Piece as well 

Oh ok, it's actually quite similar to DBZ pacing-wise and the One Piece author was partly inspired by Dragon Ball, so you should be fine

Just now, Pluto6 said:

Idk much about the rules in here :deadbanana:

Btw, are people supposed to discuss everything in spoilers in here then :deadbanana:

Well I think 

Spoiler

when it comes to such huge plot twists maybe it's better to put it in spolers but you do you

Boruto Timeskip is legitimately awful. Written like the War arc, but somehow worse.

Boruto Pre-Timeskip's Kawaki & Kara Arc, are better than anything in Shippuden post Pain arc. 

Too bad Kishimoto returned & the series went back to BS writing again, & all the female characters went back to being useless damsels again.

• Haha 1

My fave Boruto original character is not even the same character anymore. WHO IS THIS WOMAN? 

ozeNdjD.png

What happened to the reckless, forever PMS'ing, anger issues, bad *****, who don't need no man?

Of course Kishit returns, and her character completely changes out of nowhere. Sarada turned into Sakura 2.0 too.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, illia said:

Jail

btw have you seen this? :jonny5:

Not to sound like a seinen elitist, but Weekly Shonen Jump and their Naruto clones could NEVER

I just have to stan :WAP:

I do ADMIT the bus chapter was heartbreaking, that really grabbed me. But otherwise I find the plot weird so far

Edited by D.Va

I've always said JJK's Shibuya Arc is peak, but everything before & after sucks. But the current arc is kinda serving hard tbh.

Which is hilarious cuz all the JJK stans are dragging it. Maybe it's my Boruto trauma, cuz i'm loving how everyone, even the weak characters, are contributing something important, no matter how minor. Something that one-man-show Boruto fanfic will ever do.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

I've always said JJK's Shibuya Arc is peak, but everything before & after sucks. But the current arc is kinda serving hard tbh.

Which is hilarious cuz all the JJK stans are dragging it. Maybe it's my Boruto trauma, cuz i'm loving how everyone, even the weak characters, are contributing something important, no matter how minor. Something that one-man-show Boruto fanfic will ever do.

So you hate what was before Shibuya, but stan

Spoiler

Sukuna demolishing every single character like in a cycle and the plot going nowhere for over 15 chapters? Their "contribution" you speak of is being present for 1.5 chapters and getting absolutely destroyed? Interesting.

The Culling Game hate is valid though, it was a HELL reading it weekly. But it gets better if you binge it

Edited by illia

8 hours ago, Magickarp said:

My fave Boruto original character is not even the same character anymore. WHO IS THIS WOMAN? 

ozeNdjD.png

What happened to the reckless, forever PMS'ing, anger issues, bad *****, who don't need no man?

Of course Kishit returns, and her character completely changes out of nowhere. Sarada turned into Sakura 2.0 too.

Most shonen are usually like this. 

I'm always exceptical to watch them due to how they treat their female characters.

• ATRL Administrator
13 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

I'm watching this and it is AMAZING

spacer.png

I really enjoyed that one!

On 5/2/2024 at 10:13 PM, illia said:

No debate, Naruto fired all its cylinders during first few arcs and kept going downhill. They had so much potential at developing supporting casts, introducing other clans and villages. But all was wasted because creator only cared about Naruto and that Uchiha clan

My favorite anime in no particular order

One Piece

Hunter x Hunter

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Gintama

Attack on titan

Code Geass

Re:Zero

Sadly nothing new have grabbed my attention like these classics, Re:Zero is the most recent whose 1st season wowed out of me. But other than nothing new hit like these oldies

I believe everyone should give Ranking In Kings a chance. That anime is not normal :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.