Anime/Manga

Kisuke

this anime winter season feels like a non-event even with hyped stuff like Solo Leveling... 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Odette Violet

bout to watch the jiggly kaliente movie :redface:

or should i just skip to season 2 :redface:

Edited by Katamari

4 minutes ago, Katamari said:

bought watching the jiggly kaliente movie :redface:

or should i just skip to season 2 :redface:

Watch the movie, it's canon and very important

• Like 1

On 3/11/2024 at 5:58 PM, illia said:

The way JJK's art fell off should be studied

like WHO the **** is this 

GIXNS36agAA7qsu?format=jpg&name=medium

where is the Gojo we all loved

GIXjYwQWkAAIo-n?format=jpg&name=medium

Tea, the recent chapters have been so hard to understand :deadbanana2: some the art looks like drafts.

But at least y'all don't have Boruto's nepotism illustrator :clown: Never good from the start or now.

The current JJK arc has been EATING tho. A MAN:jonny5:

57a9f558d47347105ddeb20ff40c6cc2a83a9cd3.gifvc99668474968f17f90887d2c6d126801c6610780.gifdfb86f40e1ebb258beaef57ae50e77ce810534d8.gif

the jk-0 movie reminds me of Demon Slayer's movie at times. Im just glad the new character introduce actually made it to the end :suburban:

not mama locking him down when they were like 12 tho :rip: their relationship's kind of sus :suburban:

anyways time to start s2 :suburban:

do yall like the Lum alien girl remake :suburban:

definitely i thought it was fun tho i was wanting a remake of LLLS at some point :redface:

• ATRL Administrator
4 hours ago, Katamari said:

definitely i thought it was fun tho i was wanting a remake of LLLS at some point :redface:

I love how off the walls it is. Not every story lands but it's always a hoot!

ac34ddc10781838604e10288ebc40520056387dc

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Katamari said:

The way the studio botched the latest Jojo season because they moved all their talented staff to that weirdo alien girl anime as it's a "higher priority" automatically makes me a bitter hater

:khalyan2:

Edited by illia
  • Haha 2

So glad the animators worked overtime to fixed that episode after it aired. MAPPA is so trash for making them release something that wasn't even close to being fisnished. Go to his Twitter, A LOT, of scenes got fixed/added. That EP was so hard to follow originally, cuz u could tell there we frames missing.

Frieren really and truly heals the soul. I can't wait to rewatch it again in its entirety. So much love.

i haven't felt like this since Sket Dance -an anime/manga no one even remembers- but both have such beautiful little lessons interwoven in their main genre. Sket Dance is like "comedy of life" and Frieren is what I want to call "fantasy of life". 

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

Anyone watching Delicious in Dungeon? That last episode was enjoyably darker and it seems like it's heading in a crazy direction now!

• Like 1

I'm sorry, I love JJK but the last leaks... Gege what are you doing? Finish this **** already. :deadbanana2:

I understand Sukuna is the strongest but

Spoiler

then why are they all acting so brainless? :rip: why go one vs one? :rip: Gojo vs. Sukuna seemed fair and logical, maybe even Tuya/Itadori/Maki vs Sukuna which was bound to happen sooner or later but what is the point of these pointless 1 vs 1 battles? Kashimo, Kasukabe and now ******* Miguel? :rip: Sukuna has already defeated all of them and we are supposed to be excited about a battle against Miguel? :skull:

I wish they would stop with Sukuna and give us a new arc with new enemies. Jogo/Mahito/Kenjaku/etc. > Sukuna :sorry: 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I'm sorry, I love JJK but the last leaks... Gege what are you doing? Finish this **** already. :deadbanana2:

I understand Sukuna is the strongest but

Reveal hidden contents

then why are they all acting so brainless? :rip: why go one vs one? :rip: Gojo vs. Sukuna seemed fair and logical, maybe even Tuya/Itadori/Maki vs Sukuna which was bound to happen sooner or later but what is the point of these pointless 1 vs 1 battles? Kashimo, Kasukabe and now ******* Miguel? :rip: Sukuna has already defeated all of them and we are supposed to be excited about a battle against Miguel? :skull:

I wish they would stop with Sukuna and give us a new arc with new enemies. Jogo/Mahito/Kenjaku/etc. > Sukuna :sorry: 

Spoiler

Agree 100%.

Ever since Gojo's death the chapters have been structured like this: a character shows up -> oh wow they're kinda strong and dealing damage to Sukuna -> Sukuna one-shots them -> a new character shows up -> oh wow they're kinda strong and dealing damage to Sukuna -> Sukuna one-shots them -> a new character shows up... Again and again and again... ok we get it Sukuna is strong STRONG what's next!?

The payoff better be genius or I will be very disappointed 

15 hours ago, illia said:
  Hide contents

Agree 100%.

Ever since Gojo's death the chapters have been structured like this: a character shows up -> oh wow they're kinda strong and dealing damage to Sukuna -> Sukuna one-shots them -> a new character shows up -> oh wow they're kinda strong and dealing damage to Sukuna -> Sukuna one-shots them -> a new character shows up... Again and again and again... ok we get it Sukuna is strong STRONG what's next!?

The payoff better be genius or I will be very disappointed 

Spoiler

At this point I will only be satisfied if Nobara comes back and hammers Sukuna's soul to the hell and back to bring Megumi back.

Jujutsu Kaisen No Bara Kugisaki Gif

Finished watching Dororo today. What a great anime! Kinda regret not getting into it sooner

Witnessing JJK downfall whoa 

up next is the MHA resurgence/renaissance :jonny4: 

20 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

Witnessing JJK downfall whoa 

As long as there is hope for her, JJK can still be saved!  :jonny5: 

It's true only Nobara can save JJK :jonny4:

Finished Sonny Boy today and it's certainly the biggest mindfuсk of a show I've ever watched.

Devilman Crybaby meets Studio Ghibili meets Evangelion meets a coming-of-age story meets quantum physics 

:suburban:

I did enjoy it though, such shows are a rarity these days, in the age of garbage isekais and cookie-cutter shonens.

• Like 1

So the only reason JJK Japanese fans think Nobara is still alive after the last chap is because there are now two Sukuna's arms on the battlefield for her to use... 

I'm the most delusional Nobara stan but that's... all? 

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

So the only reason JJK Japanese fans think Nobara is still alive after the last chap is because there are now two Sukuna's arms on the battlefield for her to use... 

I'm the most delusional Nobara stan but that's... all? 

She's dead girl, but her hammer is still alive :suburban:

GJw8pzkWgAA6B8L?format=jpg&name=large

Did anyone watch Bang Bravern? This anime gave the gays everything they wanted :jonny5:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.