Anime/Manga

Kisuke

7 hours ago, Suilen said:

Given's sequel is being released via movies, the first one is from 2020 and should be available on streaming, the second one was released earlier this year, and the third one is coming this year, too. But it'll probably take a while before they reach the international audience.

Omg Given has a second movie and its released already? I have to check. Last time i only saw a 20 minutes compilation or something.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

@illia

So I finally was able to finish all seasons of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and it was a good anime overall, not the best anime I have watched though. 

Ranking each season:

1. Stardust Crusaders (season 3) - my favorite season, I loved the whole adventure vibe with them traveling, and I feel like this season had the most and best fights of the entire series. Though it was not so much the main character Jotaro, but the side characters that was carrying the season. Polnareff was low key the main character of that season and is by far the best character of the whole Jojo series >>>>>>>>
  2. Battle Tendency (Season 2) -  I actually liked the whole "ramon" fighting style, before we got introduced to "stands", and I wonder why the author decide to change the entire fighting style of the series after this season. I low key preferred ramon fighting style over stands ngl. Overall a good season as well and Joseph a good and funny main character.
  3. Phantom Blood  (Season 1)  - There's something nostalgic about this season, and it has complete different vibe to the rest, since it was taking place way back in time, but I liked it, since it was good at building up on what will happen in future seasons, with the villain Dio having an influence in every season afterwards. 
  4. Golden Wind (season 5) - Good season with good characters
  5. Diamond is Unbreakable (Season 4) - It felt like a complete different anime. The main character Josuke was low key a little bit unlikable compared to the other main characters. 
  6. Stone Ocean (season 6) - I liked how it had a female lead and how it was mostly focused around female characters, but the ending ruined it for me ngl. 

Ranking the main characters from each season:

1. Jolyne (queen)
  2. Joseph 
  3. Jonathan
  4. Giorno 
  5. Jotaro (He was so unlikable in his first season as a main character, but became more likable during other seasons as a side character though)
  6. Josuke (idk why, but he was annoying)

I read that the future seasons will be a remake with basically a whole new universe that has nothing to do with the universe of the previous seasons, which is sad :emofish:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

@illia

So I finally was able to finish all seasons of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and it was a good anime overall, not the best anime I have watched though. 

Ranking each season:

1. Stardust Crusaders (season 3) - my favorite season, I loved the whole adventure vibe with them traveling, and I feel like this season had the most and best fights of the entire series. Though it was not so much the main character Jotaro, but the side characters that was carrying the season. Polnareff was low key the main character of that season and is by far the best character of the whole Jojo series >>>>>>>>
  2. Battle Tendency (Season 2) -  I actually liked the whole "ramon" fighting style, before we got introduced to "stands", and I wonder why the author decide to change the entire fighting style of the series after this season. I low key preferred ramon fighting style over stands ngl. Overall a good season as well and Joseph a good and funny main character.
  3. Phantom Blood  (Season 1)  - There's something nostalgic about this season, and it has complete different vibe to the rest, since it was taking place way back in time, but I liked it, since it was good at building up on what will happen in future seasons, with the villain Dio having an influence in every season afterwards. 
  5. Diamond is Unbreakable (Season 4) - It felt like a complete different anime. The main character Josuke was low key a little bit unlikable compared to the other main characters. 
  6. Stone Ocean (season 6) - I liked how it had a female lead and how it was mostly focused around female characters, but the ending ruined it for me ngl. 

1. Jolyne (queen)
  2. Joseph 
  3. Jonathan
  4. Giorno 
  5. Jotaro (He was so unlikable in his first season as a main character, but became more likable during other seasons as a side character though)

I read that the future seasons will be a remake with basically a whole new universe that has nothing to do with the universe of the previous seasons, which is sad :emofish:

I'm glad you enjoyed it

It's funny how our parts ranking is like… a complete opposite nnnn:redface: literally a reverse order 

I was also sad when I found out the next parts are in a new universe.

The author was saying that he did it because he felt that he was burned out by the end of writing Stone Ocean. This is why he decided to start afresh while still keeping it as the Jojo franchise with many references to the previous parts. And it really worked because the next part, Steel Ball Run, is literally the most loved Jojo part and one of the most acclaimed mangas in HISTORY :jonny5: 

Hopefully they will adapt the next parts into anime even though it's going to be a HELL to animate lol. But I don't mind waiting

• Like 1

2 hours ago, illia said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it

It's funny how our parts ranking is like… a complete opposite nnnn:redface: literally a reverse order 

I was also sad when I found out the next parts are in a new universe.

The author was saying that he did it because he felt that he was burned out by the end of writing Stone Ocean. This is why he decided to start afresh while still keeping it as the Jojo franchise with many references to the previous parts. And it really worked because the next part, Steel Ball Run, is literally the most loved Jojo part and one of the most acclaimed mangas in HISTORY :jonny5: 

Hopefully they will adapt the next parts into anime even though it's going to be a HELL to animate lol. But I don't mind waiting

I read that there won't be new season animated anytime soon. Like why is it so hard for them to animate it, when they literally have 2 seasons of source material? :clack:

8 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

I read that there won't be new season animated anytime soon. Like why is it so hard for them to animate it, when they literally have 2 seasons of source material? :clack:

Because the next part is much longer than the previous ones and... a bit of a spoiler but there are a LOT of horses in that part. They are notoriously difficult to animate

:suburban:

But I think the show is way too popular to cancel it like that so I'm sure we'll be getting an adaptation sometime soon

On 4/23/2024 at 3:22 PM, Pluto6 said:

@illia

Ranking each season:

1. Jolyne (queen)
  2. Joseph 
  3. Jonathan
  4. Giorno 

L rankings all around 

• Haha 1

berserk is supposed to be the best manga ever per myanimelist, but aside from the golden age arc, it's...okay.

way too much time with a little flying elf and various cutesy children, not much plot momentum.

I finished Zom100 and it was good!!:jonny: i hope we get another season :duca:

• Like 1

JJK's spoilers

Spoiler

is Nobara really dead? (as in confirmed in the manga cause i haven't read it yet)

i really want her to see her friends again :chick3:

On 4/1/2024 at 12:48 AM, illia said:

Reading Billy Bat by Naoki Urasawa and it's so good so far.
I hope it doesn't turn into a convoluted trashy mess like a certain other manga by the same author 

:clack:

UPDATE: to my biggest surprise, it was NOT a convoluted trashy mess! The plot got a bit unfocused by the middle but then it got back on track. And the way the whole story is basically a huge diss and a mockery of Walt Disney :jonnycat:

I'm disappointed this manga is so underrated, it's so much better than 20th Century Fads, and not as monotonous as Monster

:suburban:

monster is the best seinen i've read thus far. 

16 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

monster is the best seinen i've read thus far. 

Monster is what Death Note wished it would be

On 4/25/2024 at 9:07 PM, Universo said:

JJK's spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

is Nobara really dead? (as in confirmed in the manga cause i haven't read it yet)

i really want her to see her friends again :chick3:

Spoiler

It's not been confirmed CONFIRMED yet. There hasn't been news on her status since the Shibuya incident. They made a couple of references but none of them confirms her status really, they are too vague. 

The only big reference to her status is a panel in which Megumi asks Yuji about her and Yuji reacts by looking sad, then Megumi says "I get it". But other than that, we still don't know if she's truly death or just fighting for her life. 

It's been years since this so at this point either she's death or she will appear at the end of the show recovered to give the trio a happy ending. Her role as a sorcerer seems to be done in the current battles.

I still have faith though :chick3:

Crack JJK theory, but what if Mei Mei & Ui Ui are part of the Gojo clan.

They use codenames

They have the same hair color

Inb4 the incest is to keep the bloodline pure in the small clan :mandown:

Three episodes into kaiju and it's already leagues better than that overhyped snooze solo leveling :giraffe:

Streets saying steel ball run is coming soon.

• ATRL Administrator

Kaiju No. 8 is so good! The episodes fly by way too fast!

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 5:48 AM, JO1s said:

Streets saying steel ball run is coming soon.

Not believing it until we get the Johnny.png

GMQoGr_XAAAsvid?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Helloooo coming back into the anime space after catching up and watching the new season of reincarnated slime which I love. I've missed sooooooo many seasons but I think I have to 1st watch the 1 million AOT finale parts next to finale end that story:duca: Maybe i'll just start from the beginning...

Edit: Loved the solo leveling manwha and I never read comics anymore, quite a page turner so i'll check out the anime to see if they do it any justice. :duca:

Edited by KasioKas

Boruto >>>>> Jojo's Bizarre Adventure @illia

Just now, Pluto6 said:

Boruto >>>>> Jojo's Bizarre Adventure @illia

Do you actually believe this or is this ragebait? If it's the former, I feel truly sorry for your terrible taste.

I should've known something was wrong when you put Stardust Crusaders as your #1 and Stone Ocean as your last

:khalyan2:

Just now, illia said:

Do you actually believe this or is this ragebait? If it's the former, I feel truly sorry for your terrible taste.

I should've known something was wrong when you put Stardust Crusaders as your #1 and Stone Ocean as your last

:khalyan2:

Boruto canon material is actually good though, I don't understand the hate tbh :khalyan2:

Posted (edited)

Though Naruto/Naruto Shippuden will always be peak anime :ghostface:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pluto6 said:

Boruto canon material is actually good though, I don't understand the hate tbh :khalyan2:

The end of first part and the transition to the second part nibbled a bit (Two Blue Vortex, the one you exposed you didn't read due to Borumid's irrelevancy)

But even Naruto's worst arc, 4th Shinobi War, ended Boruto's best

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.