• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew this gif was THE gif of the 2017 Pokemon Gen 5 rate I co-hosted. The emotional damage that rate caused on my 19 year old ass 

crying-wailing.gif

OT:

I'll save off from episode 2 of Castlevania until next week. I'm tired of breezing through TV shows in a matter of days. I need to re-train my brain cause the over-stimulation of modern life is awful. 

Edited by Hey Dude
I was 19, not 18. I love math.

The disrespect to Queen SAILORMOON who is objectively the Bigger Anime Figure than all  of this 4 combined and is still celebrated up until this day :coffee2:

sorry but Shounen fans are truly clueless outside of their bubble :toofunny3:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Naruto never clicked with me. And I say this as an LoL Ezreal stan :toofunny2:

Naruto Shippuden is great but I think the long fillers and flashbacks really killed it in. 

Not an anime but since this is base from the most iconic anime/manga of all time. They deserves a shoutout here

Happy 20th Anniversary to PGSM! :heart:

Miss Reiko Kitagawa who was playing Rei/Sailormoon Mars is the VA for Sailor Cosmos in the new movie

Edited by Odette Violet

Not kid gojo satoru looks just like killua and voiced by Killua voice actor :jonny2: i miss HxH so much

Edited by MonsterJohn

@Katamari Have you seen Black Iron Submarine yet? They really said LGBT :dies: (and CoAi or whatever, mess at the meltdowns and death threats from shippers)

"OMG she's got an Adam's apple!!!! *clutches pearls*" seemed a little bit transphobic though :deadbanana2:

But yeah it's the gayest Conan movie since Zero the Enforcer :mandown:

17 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

@Katamari Have you seen Black Iron Submarine yet? They really said LGBT :dies: (and CoAi or whatever, mess at the meltdowns and death threats from shippers)

"OMG she's got an Adam's apple!!!! *clutches pearls*" seemed a little bit transphobic though :deadbanana2:

But yeah it's the gayest Conan movie since Zero the Enforcer :mandown:

Omg no I actually was waiting to see it and forgot about it like I did the new katamari game  :deadbanana4: I will watch it this week at some point but screaming at all of this so far:jonny:

• Like 1

Finally at Dressrosa arc in One Piece manga. Punk Hazard was a bit of a drag for me after Fish-man Island which also felt a bit slow for me. But enjoying Dressrosa so far! Excited for the next few arcs to follow! Really excited to catch up.

13 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Naruto Shippuden is great but I think the long fillers and flashbacks really killed it in. 

Naruto should've ended with Madara as ultimate villain, the Otsusuki clan story is bullsh!t :gaycat7:

Don't make me start with Boruto, it should never exist at first place. This all alien, robot for a ninja-based story just plain dumb, stupid :rip:

• Like 1

Not sure if this is legit but seated regardless. I can finally bingewatch all 3 seasons :clap3:

personally, I’m fine with HxH never finishing or coming back. It should have been gatekept

4 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Not sure if this is legit but seated regardless. I can finally bingewatch all 3 seasons :clap3:

What anime is your avatar from? :-*

44 minutes ago, Stardom said:

What anime is your avatar from? :-*

She's Miss Cure Felice of Mahotsukai Precure from the longest running national magical girl franchise of japan: Precure. 

And no, don't mistake her as someone from the murikan bastardised dub  that's on Netflix called Glitter Force  erasing the cultural attributes of it's original version Smile Precure, the 8th installment of the same franchise  :heart:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

She's Miss Cure Felice of Mahotsukai Precure from the longest running national magical girl franchise of japan: Precure. 

And no, don't mistake her as someone from the murikan bastardised dub  that's on Netflix called Glitter Force  erasing the cultural attributes of it's original version Smile Precure, the 8th installment of the same franchise  :heart:

Thank you! :gaycat4:

• Like 1

Just did my first manga haul :duca:

Got 2 of my most favorite one shots ever (Goodbye Eri and Look Back), and of course One Piece :heart2:

It was also my first time touching a manga volume in real life :jonny5:

Thinking of starting collecting One Piece because why not?

msg570536824-335956.jpg

Edited by Flomik

On 10/6/2023 at 3:10 PM, Cloröx said:

Naruto should've ended with Madara as ultimate villain, the Otsusuki clan story is bullsh!t :gaycat7:

Don't make me start with Boruto, it should never exist at first place. This all alien, robot for a ninja-based story just plain dumb, stupid :rip:

IMO, they already went off track with Obito. They just couldn't top Orochimaru and that organisation led by Pain

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

What are ya'll top 100 Anime so far?  :coffee2:

Precure All Stars New Stage GIF - Precure All Stars New Stage Anime GIFs

Sadly I haven't watched that many anime (currently at 59 according to Myanimelist)

but even if I watched 100+, I'm sure that Monster, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, and Attack On Titan would be in my top 10 no matter what

Death Note, JoJo's - top 15

Code Geass, Naruto -  top 30

MHA - top 60

Mushoku Tensei - OUT :rip: top 10000, the last place

• Like 1

Claymore really was special. I so wish Netflix would re-do it and actually finish the manga this time. 

6 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

It would take me too long to think through, and sadly I haven’t kept up with myanimelist for years. I could do too 5 and top 10 max maybe with some thought 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

These are my absolute Top 4:

Hunter x Hunter

One Piece

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Gintama

I can assign tiers to rest but ranking them in order is kinda hard task

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.