• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

CASTLEVANIA SERVED ***** ***** ***** :jonny4::jonny4::jonny4:

• Thanks 1

EP8 on JJK and so far it's serving 

Aretha Franklin Beautiful Gowns GIF - Aretha Franklin Beautiful Gowns Great  Gowns - Discover & Share GIFs

I'm waiting for other modern Shounens to top MHA and Demon Slayer for me but I'm afraid they aren't just doing it yet.

On to Bleach new season and Black Cover whatever the sexist Netflix anime has to offer in their catalogue. 

Tanjiro Kamado GIF in 2023 | Slayer, Demon, Cool anime pictures

Deku One For All GIF - Deku One For All One For All Deku - Discover & Share  GIFs

Can we get Shounen MCs that aren't Goku, Luffy or Naruto copies pls? ty. 

The Movie ED is giving Symphogear type of slay. Precure you'll always be famous, the Avengers before Avengers  :jonny4:

HUNTER X HUNTER IS COMING BACK

WE FUСKING CHEERED

crying-wailing.gif

I swear to God if he releases 10 chapters in a row again and then dips for a year :rip:

He should switch to monthly magazines like Ultra Jump or Jump GIGA instead, because the weekly Shonen Jump style is clearly not healthy for him anymore

Edited by Flomik

The Maho Shoujo resurgence this year

Thank you Precure / Sailormoon Crystal

crying-wailing.gif

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

anya-forger-heh.jpg

:gayriahcat2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

Idk how many or what shounens you watched, but if you want interesting shounen MCs, I would recommend:

1. Fullmetal Alchemist (a classic)

2. Attack on Titan (a classic too)

3. The Promised Neverland (also a classic but read the manga after season 1)

4. JJBA (the first 5 MCs are very hit or miss but ever since Part 6 it's really good. It was also one of the first huge shounens with a female MC:clap3:)

Some of the new girls:

1. Choujin X (by Tokyo Ghoul's author)

2. Dandadan

3. Fire Punch (the first few chapters are STRANGE but then it's very interesting, in the vein of Evangelion)

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

it's not that interesting when everyone bends over backwards to give her everything she wants because she's so special. the ending is atrocious.

and after the events of season 1, ray's only role is to be her cheerleader and enabler.

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Idk how many or what shounens you watched, but if you want interesting shounen MCs, I would recommend:

1. Fullmetal Alchemist (a classic)

2. Attack on Titan (a classic too)

4. JJBA (the first 5 MCs are very hit or miss but ever since Part 6 it's really good. It was also one of the first huge shounens with a female MC:clap3:)

Some of the new girls:

1. Choujin X (by Tokyo Ghoul's author)

2. Dandadan

3. Fire Punch (the first few chapters are STRANGE but then it's very interesting, in the vein of Evangelion)

I already watched some of this but I'm obviously talking about modern Shounens from 2015's onwards

The fact that Tanjiro and Deku are the only ones that stick the most for me so far. The shounen nowadays are basically visual spectacles like which got the most flashy animations and stuff  :toofunny3:

22 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

anya-forger-heh.jpg

:gayriahcat2:

Well Anya is the exception. We love a show stealer cute babies 

GEKKOUKA — All Canon Cures [ 75 /83 ] ⟶ Cure Mofurun...

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

EP8 on JJK and so far it's serving 

Aretha Franklin Beautiful Gowns GIF - Aretha Franklin Beautiful Gowns Great  Gowns - Discover & Share GIFs

I'm waiting for other modern Shounens to top MHA and Demon Slayer for me but I'm afraid they aren't just doing it yet.

On to Bleach new season and Black Cover whatever the sexist Netflix anime has to offer in their catalogue. 

Everything is going to explode now just wait and see lmao

Does someone know what happened to the Given anime? I cried so hard everytime i watched it. 11 episodes but it killed me :rip: 

i need a new season and can’t believe its already 3 years since the movie!! I remember the hype wtf

• ATRL Administrator
10 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Does someone know what happened to the Given anime? I cried so hard everytime i watched it. 11 episodes but it killed me :rip: 

i need a new season and can’t believe its already 3 years since the movie!! I remember the hype wtf

They announced another movie sequel a few months back

11 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

They announced another movie sequel a few months back

Omg so no season 2 but a second movie? Do you have a link?

WHEW I'm halfway through episode 1 of Castlevania :jonny3:

I'm actually familiar with the video games (AVGN's meltdown over the cryptic tornado is iconic) so this is cool!

Spoiler

There's a 5 year time skip in a sequel game so I think a potential season 2 will head in that direction. 

Update: yes Richter in his debut is 19, then in his sequel he is 24 and then 25 so yeah 100% they will do a time skip for a future season I think.

Edited by Hey Dude

Spoiler

"It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on"

:rip::rip:

I almost spit my drink :deadbanana2:

The way Tokyo Revengers just DIED like that :rip:

I remember when it just started coming out and everyone was hyping it up calling it best new gen... Now we're on the third season and absolutely NO ONE cares about it anymore :redface:

Spoiler

Very deserved actually because the manga is plain terrible and let me not speak on that atrocious ending...

On 10/1/2023 at 6:26 PM, Flomik said:

HUNTER X HUNTER IS COMING BACK

WE FUСKING CHEERED

crying-wailing.gif

I swear to God if he releases 10 chapters in a row again and then dips for a year :rip:

He should switch to monthly magazines like Ultra Jump or Jump GIGA instead, because the weekly Shonen Jump style is clearly not healthy for him anymore

omg? Is this 100%?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.