Anime/Manga

Kisuke

I've been avoiding JJK for the longest time, I've watched Episode 1 multiples times but could never get past it (Episode 1 is great but something kept holding me back from committing). LAWD I finally continued past Episode 1... I finished Episode 5 and wow wow wow. I wouldn't say JJK is the most groundbreaking series from what I've seen so far but what it does, it does well. I first got into anime in 2015 so I came from the Tokyo Ghoul/Parasyte era and JJK really gives me those vibes :smitten: The way they pace the show makes it so juicy to watch, it's got me hooked. Definitely a good binge-watch if y'all who watched it weekly were wondering. I love the "Jujutsu Kaisen" title cards they put between the different segments of each episode - it just adds to the hype for some reason. Some anime I would watch and it feels like "I am watching this show" whereas with JJK I feel like I am IN it. Again, it's not the most mindblowing thing but it is a GOOD meal :eatpopcorn:

Edited by sugarshine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

MY HERO ACADEMIA!!:cries:

I AM CRYING!!!!:cries:

THE MOMENT BETWEEN DEKU AND BAKUGOD OMG!!!!!!!:cries:

It took everything in me not to cry again from this episode of MHA, my god I’m so glad to get to see this animated. All the mid moments were worth just for these last few arcs. This series has more than paid off itself in terms of emotional investment and plot. Thank you Horikoshi and Studio Bones :sosad:

On 3/9/2023 at 4:52 AM, sugarshine said:

I've been avoiding JJK for the longest time, I've watched Episode 1 multiples times but could never get past it (Episode 1 is great but something kept holding me back from committing). LAWD I finally continued past Episode 1... I finished Episode 5 and wow wow wow. I wouldn't say JJK is the most groundbreaking series from what I've seen so far but what it does, it does well. I first got into anime in 2015 so I came from the Tokyo Ghoul/Parasyte era and JJK really gives me those vibes :smitten: The way they pace the show makes it so juicy to watch, it's got me hooked. Definitely a good binge-watch if y'all who watched it weekly were wondering. I love the "Jujutsu Kaisen" title cards they put between the different segments of each episode - it just adds to the hype for some reason. Some anime I would watch and it feels like "I am watching this show" whereas with JJK I feel like I am IN it. Again, it's not the most mindblowing thing but it is a GOOD meal :eatpopcorn:

this is how I felt about JJK, a fun watch extremely well executed. Not mind blowing yet.

I got more hooked on Chainsaw Man which I think is in a similar boat. I think the surrealism and character focus sets these two series apart but very similar 

the aBort animation today was ass :rip: is2g they better pop off next week 

Is there any tea about AOT Season 4 part 3 second half? (:rip:)

I still haven't finished Season 4 Part 2

Just finished "Monster". What a goddamn masterpiece, 10/10

On 3/8/2023 at 12:59 PM, aayAlex said:

Stop wasting your time with Boruto

It's actually good if you avoid all of the fillers. Don't trust the haters. 

I've been hooked on this series ever since Kawaki entered the scene. 

On 3/9/2023 at 12:15 AM, Nutitle said:

AOT once again showing that she's THAT ***** :jonny5:a masterpiece 

They didn't animate some Rumbling scenes which is... questionable. 

I hope there wasn't some pro Eren narrative behind that. 

On 3/9/2023 at 10:52 AM, sugarshine said:

I'm not here to hate, but in my view JJK "evokes" Bleach and Naruto way too much. 

However, it helps that the plot is spiced up by the tension, the suspence and the darker tone of the atmosphere. 

On 3/12/2023 at 7:07 AM, Chiidish said:

It took everything in me not to cry again from this episode of MHA, my god I’m so glad to get to see this animated. All the mid moments were worth just for these last few arcs. This series has more than paid off itself in terms of emotional investment and plot. Thank you Horikoshi and Studio Bones :sosad:

It was so touching that I couldn't resist shading a tear. 

MHA best new gen anime/manga I fear. 

39 minutes ago, Pepo said:

They didn't animate some Rumbling scenes which is... questionable. 

I hope there wasn't some pro Eren narrative behind that. 

I'm not here to hate, but in my view JJK "evokes" Bleach and Naruto way too much. 

However, it helps that the plot is spiced up by the tension, the suspence and the darker tone of the atmosphere. 

It was so touching that I couldn't resist shading a tear. 

MHA best new gen anime/manga I fear. 

Use your brain the unused scenes will obviously be in the next episode. They also didn’t show Historia giving birth.

50 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Use your brain the unused scenes will obviously be in the next episode. They also didn’t show Historia giving birth.

I hope so, there's no reason to be a jerk though. 

4 hours ago, Flomik said:

Just finished "Monster". What a goddamn masterpiece, 10/10

I still have to watch this! I've heard nothing but good things about it:duca:

14 hours ago, Pepo said:

I hope so, there's no reason to be a jerk though. 

Sorry wasn’t trying to be a jerk or rude. 

• ATRL Administrator
16 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

Where is the love for Buddy Daddies?!?!:biblionny:

Spy X Fad WISHES!!

It keeps getting better! Love Miri, Papa Kazuki and Papa Rei!!

On 3/13/2023 at 8:31 PM, Dylangaga said:

Where is the love for Buddy Daddies?!?!:biblionny:

Spy X Fad WISHES!!

I’m planning to start it soon, seems like a cute show to watch with your boo

The latest Boruto Manga spoilers :deadbanana4:

Ada rewrites the memory (?) of the whole world, now everyone thinks Kawaki is Naruto's son, and Boruto just took out Naruto

Mitsuki goes into Sage Mode and attacks Boruto, thinking he hurt is best friend Kawaki :deadbanana4:

FrQeQH-WIAA3cwi?format=jpg&name=mediumFrQePvnXoAAPgXA?format=jpg&name=mediumFrQeQi3XoAEVZO6?format=jpg&name=mediumFrQEeA3WwAApPSk?format=jpg&name=900x900FrQEeAxXoAMg_OT?format=jpg&name=medium

Jojolands chapter 2 in one image 

Spoiler

NMhxKjGdQ21NnPG4rzwny2ZZ3653e3J1l5E8FvX_JdSs4c1ijEPscd3qePuuvcbW

Kaguya-sama Love Is War is so fun and entertaining :jonny6: Miss Kaguya is a slay of a character.

MHA SERVING MAGNUM OPUS WEEK AFTER WEEK!:jonny:

I think I ugly cried through the entire episode:cries:

The ending:jonny:

2 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

MHA SERVING MAGNUM OPUS WEEK AFTER WEEK!:jonny:

I think I ugly cried through the entire episode:cries:

The ending:jonny:

I’m ready :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

NEW ONE PIECE TN! I finally caught up!

I think it comes back next week :noparty:

On 3/14/2023 at 5:42 AM, Pepo said:

U better spill, the Kara Actuation Arc (157 onwards) is pretty much the only filler arc i'd recommend people watch. U should deffo watch it if u haven't :lakitu: It sets up the Kawaki arc really well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.