It's two separate 1 hr specials?:deadvision:

yes they're two separate specials

i know for sure the first one is 1 hr long

i remember reading the same about the second part but now i'm not too sure :'(

21 minutes ago, Universo said:

yes they're two separate specials

i know for sure the first one is 1 hr long

i remember reading the same about the second part but now i'm not too sure :'(

Kodansha should've given them more time to release a full 2.5+ hour movie for worldwide cinemas instead of releasing it in two parts

They'd be rolling in money with all the box office cash, they could even rival the Demon Slayer movie and become the highest grossing anime movie in history

Edited by Flomik

57 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Kodansha should've given them more time to release a full 2.5+ hour movie for worldwide cinemas instead of releasing it in two parts

They'd be rolling in money with all the box office cash, they could even rival the Demon Slayer movie and become the highest grossing anime movie in history

i really thought they were doing that before the announcement :toofunny3: their loss

finally some good consistent art & animation on the latest Boruto EP :jonny5: aaaah they're setting up that coming fight so well :jonny5:

Naruto & Kawaki's relationship kinda turns me on :doge especially with the extra chad art this EP :doge wish i had a big strong muscular daddy to throw me over his shoulders and force me to sleep in his bedroom like i'm his little doggy :doge He's so handsome

ZYfTubp.jpg

On 2/18/2023 at 4:06 AM, Magickarp said:

The recent Boruto Manga spoilers... they REALLY hate women.

Idk what i expected when it's written by a sexist, & illustrated by a pedophile :)

Reveal hidden contents

Boruto gets his scar because of damsel in distress Sarada:bibliahh: who had an epic speech about protecting Boruto right before she stood there and did nothing as she was about to be beheaded

Could you please elaborate?

On 2/22/2023 at 7:51 PM, Universo said:

finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood :jonny5: can't believe it took me this long to watch it but whatever... what an amazing series :heart2:

Envy was lowkey my fav character but they were all great

FMA is marvellous. One of the greatest for sure.

Envy's death made me cry, I'm not joking :weeps:

13 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

THAT WAS THE BEST EPISODE OF ANY MHA SEASON!!!:jonny:

MHA'S MAGNUM OPUS!:jonny:

DEKU VS. LADY NAGANT!! :jonny:

My thoughts exactly!

Yesterday's episode and "The Hellish Todoroki Family P.2" are easily the best episodes of the series so far (along with Deku vs Todoroki and Deku vs Overhaul).

It's been a while since I was SO invested in this series. 

Edited by Pepo

4 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Could you please elaborate?

On which aspect? :lakitu:

11 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

On which aspect? :lakitu:

Kishimoto being a sexist and his illustrator a pdf.

Edited by Pepo

12 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Kishimoto being a sexist and his illustrator a pdf.

Kishimoto is a sexist wbk :cm: Ickymoto being a pedo is just a joke around the Boruto forums cuz of all his covers making these 10 yr olds look like hookers, & strategic constant upskirt panels of Sarada & Sumire specifically, but never the adults. 

cf0a1254b2018efc4e1c9da2878655b7.jpgfb5db441b9ca577481eadb113ab8a167.jpgZKZp_ofslOgwlUGcQP3aWA9PkFBJ6ISB8DcEiRznG94.png?auto=webp&s=9393774293a0c1d77950ff7fe73949f08ce28d36

KisJr7cp838XllLwG7o65VUJhmrutlvZ-ObwiUcQPtc.png?auto=webp&s=aa1cd085d72944d36f3abf7d0f529625dfc3eb56

14 hours ago, Flomik said:

No then we would be waiting months for localization like with Demon Slayer. 

3 minutes ago, dussymob said:

No then we would be waiting months for localization like with Demon Slayer. 

I agree, and I would personally hate the movie idea too though we still have to wait months for the 2nd part of the 3rd part

But from the financial point of view this would be the best option to milk out as much money as possible

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Kishimoto is a sexist wbk :cm:  

If you're talking about Sakura, I actually do like her development. I just feel like that she was fairly misunderstood by fans.

Kishimoto himself admitted in 2010 that she hadn't really acted like a true heroine due to her insecurities, but she would overcome those feelings and start maturing from that point on. That's what she did indeed.

She went from being an average girl who didn't even belong to a specific clan to achieving the position of the strongest kunoichi, all that thanks to hard work. Sakura was also extremely essential during the fourth great ninja war along with Ino and Hinata. Moreover, Tsunade is hands down the best female character on Naruto. Temari is another character who had her say in the story.

Shonen isn't generally known to portray the most compelling female characters (apart from Gintama, AOT and FMA). However, I'm pretty content when it comes to Naruto.

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Ickymoto being a pedo is just a joke around the Boruto forums cuz of all his covers making these 10 yr olds look like hookers, & strategic constant upskirt panels of Sarada & Sumire specifically, but never the adults. 

cf0a1254b2018efc4e1c9da2878655b7.jpgfb5db441b9ca577481eadb113ab8a167.jpgZKZp_ofslOgwlUGcQP3aWA9PkFBJ6ISB8DcEiRznG94.png?auto=webp&s=9393774293a0c1d77950ff7fe73949f08ce28d36

KisJr7cp838XllLwG7o65VUJhmrutlvZ-ObwiUcQPtc.png?auto=webp&s=aa1cd085d72944d36f3abf7d0f529625dfc3eb56

I'm anime-only with Boruto, so this is new for me :rip:

They're all hypersexualized, but the last manga panel is specifically the final straw :biblio:

All of that is unnecessary. Yeah, he's a weirdo.

Edited by Pepo

12 hours ago, Pepo said:

FMA is marvellous. One of the greatest for sure.

Envy's death made me cry, I'm not joking :weeps:

it broke my heart too :weeps: poor thing

Girls has anyone read the new Jojolands? You won't be able to guess which current MPG was referenced. 

First Riri, then Gaga, now Dua Lipa on the first chapter no less. Her reach, influencing even the manga of today truly a global icon.

Edited by Phaunzie

Isn't AOT like premiering in an hour?

On 3/2/2023 at 12:07 AM, Phaunzie said:

Girls has anyone read the new Jojolands? You won't be able to guess which current MPG was referenced. 

First Riri, then Gaga, now Dua Lipa on the first chapter no less. Her reach, influencing even the manga of today truly a global icon.

I read it and even posted about it on page 16 :jonny5:

Jojolands spoilers: 

the setting seems to be the modern days with Dua Lipa, Covid and Uber mention, and I can't wait for the modern music references

:jonny5:

Araki usually uses music from his youth like 70s-90s but hopefully Dua Lipa is a sign that there will be more modern stuff I'm so excited:jonny5:

Edited by Flomik

just watched Attack On Titan Final Season (the latest movie/3 episodes or whatever it was) and holy **** it was so good :jonny: any other AOT stans?

5 hours ago, halcyonday said:

just watched Attack On Titan Final Season (the latest movie/3 episodes or whatever it was) and holy **** it was so good :jonny: any other AOT stans?

Lots of ppl here is and ima need them to drop the sub version now!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.