Anime/Manga

Kisuke

On 1/19/2023 at 5:11 AM, Pepo said:

A ******* joke and lack of respect for the fans. 

OT: I'm lowkey hoping for Sakura to win the Naruto top 99 popularity poll :gaycat1:

Just voted for her. Queen deserves to win after all that backlash :gaycat1:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

This is why I like Kimetsu No Yaiba. The good sis Gotōge said NO to cash grab

tFEVGw7.gif

That's why they turned the Mugen Train movie into an arc... :rip:

24 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

That's why they turned the Mugen Train movie into an arc... :rip:

Huh? Season 3 covers swordsmith arc

Edit: I haven't seen season 2. I don't really see a problem here. At least the anime adaptation has little to no filler, and Gotōge didn't unnecessarily stretch the manga.

Edited by FailSafe

52 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Does something good finally happen?!?!:jonny:

YES :jonny2:

Huge spoilers 

Spoiler

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1015477

Kawaki threatening to kill Boruto and Hinata slapping him for what he had said. Kawaki then sending Naruto and Hinata to another dimension. 

Oh God :'(

I also think we should be discussing the MHA spoilers and how the story can potentially evolve. 

Edited by Pepo

4 hours ago, Pepo said:

YES :jonny2:

Huge spoilers 

Reveal hidden contents

Kawaki threatening to kill Boruto and Hinata slapping him for what he had said. Kawaki then sending Naruto and Hinata to another dimension. 

I also think we should be discussing the MHA spoilers and how the story can potentially evolve. 

Spoiler

Spoilers

Spoiler

I’m just so happy Shigaraki is finally back, I need Midoriya’s answer. How can he “save” an unforgivable person or a person who simply doesn’t want to coexist with this world. You can’t just Talk No Jutsu out of this and say “let’s build a new world” or some corny **** like that. I need an answer. And that answer + the execution will make or break if MHA was ultimately worth it for me. 

And also Horikoshi going back to address hero and villains not being so binary and that there’s so much nuance and grayness to human potential for “good” or “evil”. 

Horikoshi looking like he’s back to churning out banger after banger. I’m also more excited for side characters than I’ve ever been in a while. 

4 hours ago, Pepo said:

Huge spoilers 

Reveal hidden contents

This chapter kind of ate down hold AWN, I’m gonna do some binging in a few weeks.

Spoiler

And I hopefully will be rewarded with Sarada and Hiwamari full slayage

Has anyone seen Kids on the Slope? i LOVED it but correct me if i'm wrong: is the story supposed to be this gay? :rip: i felt like it was all about the relationship between the main boys

very well done tho :heart:

Endeavor deserves DEATH!!!!

The Todoroki family :(

I SCREAMED when their mom happily admitted to burning Shoto asdhksjajxk

Today's MHA episode was excellent. It made me cry twice indeed.

I can't express how grateful I am for such a perfect adaptation of the manga. 

I'm not joking when I consider this one of the best episodes of the whole series. 

MHA is worth-watching for tons of reasons. However, it's particularly the best when it comes to portraying topics such as promoting compassion, offering second chances and making redemption.

No other show comes close to that. 

Edited by Pepo

Boruto serving Jurassic Park this week. The Sakura and Sasuke moments were worth the wait! 

Buddy Daddies is great so far! I love the characters.

The new One Piece episode was great especially the ending!!

Tokyo Revengers has been good. I'm 2 episodes behind.

Trigun Stampede has actually been enjoyable. I hated the animation and look at first but I guess I'm just getting used to it. I didn't expect it to be so bloody haha.

since when does Boruto have DINOSAURS... :rip: so disrespectful to Naruto's anime

One Piece animation has been INSANE recently and the fact it's weekly :jonny5: if only the pacing was better

I can't wait till they animate the BEST part of the arc if you know what I'm talking about :coffee: (it should be in June-July approximately)

Edited by Flomik

I'm trying my best to be up-to-date with One Piece. About 150 episodes to go. :jonny6:

Why is it so hard to post on this site on pc?

Jujutsu Kaisen finally serve a banger of a chapter after while

Spoiler

I loather the whole Yuki/Kenjaku fight that essentially amount to nothing after hyping her for years (ala Star & Stripes). This new chapter really hypes me up again to the series. I hope Gege isn't ending the manga this year cause IDFK how hes gonna wrap everything in just 30 chapters unless hes doing what CSM manga doing rn

I DID NOT EXPECT MEGUMI BEING MADE INTO ANOTHER VESSEL THO HOLY ****

Edited by SpankGangsta

MHA WAS GOOD THIS WEEK! The ending had me crying:(

WIG AT THE DARK DEKU VS MUSCULAR REMATCH! I AM GAGGED!!

-

Trigun Stampede was also great! I'm really impressed at how good this series is!

Edited by Dylangaga

On 1/31/2023 at 8:39 PM, Flomik said:

since when does Boruto have DINOSAURS... :rip: so disrespectful to Naruto's anime

One Piece animation has been INSANE recently and the fact it's weekly :jonny5: if only the pacing was better

I can't wait till they animate the BEST part of the arc if you know what I'm talking about :coffee: (it should be in June-July approximately)

This scene alone stomp on the entire FILM RED :skull::skull::skull:

Anyone watching the new Vinland Saga season? Very very good but the pace is completely different from the first season.

The story is so good. I'm so invested. 

On 2/5/2023 at 7:44 AM, katara said:

Anyone watching the new Vinland Saga season? Very very good but the pace is completely different from the first season.

The story is so good. I'm so invested. 

I am. Everyone should be watching Peakland 

The animation of the Sasuke Retsuden adaptation was :rip: Understandable tho. Manga canon is starting in the upcoming EP, & all the big name animators have been working on that arc. The next 3 EPs are all confirmed to be partially SP animated, then 1 EP outsourced, & then likely (unconfirmed, but basically a given considering those EPs are covering THAT fight) back to back fully SP animated for 2-3 EPs.

Where do y'all read manga (if you do) or do you buy it? I'm planning on buying Jujutsu's and Pokémon's volumes (one is my fave anime and the other is out of pure nostalgia and curiosity - and bc I love Pokémon lol). 

Edited by thatsmydemi

One Piece 1074 spoiler warning

ZORO sewqroifasdfjlshareytryeryrtygh :jonny5::jonny5:

Edited by Flomik

Just watched the last 3 eps of Hero Academia.

And Endeavor :deadbanana:He literally have most interesting storyline and character development, I hated him when he was first introduced but he is by far the most interesting part of the series. His character arc is far more interesting than Deku, Bakougo and All Might combined

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.