Pokéthread

Mimie

2 hours ago, Subomie said:

White 2 squad. Got 3 badges and restin in Nimbasa City.

ani_bw_502.gif    ani_bw_246.gifani_bw_529.gifani_bw_109.gif

I been using the fanmade Wi-fi servers to do GTS trades to try and pump up my Join Avenue... so many cool features in these old games are lost to time :shakeno:

The other slots are filled by Mareep, just for Thunder Waving, and this Sigilyph I got but... am kinda likin' him. Might get the full-time promotion :sistrens:

ani_bw_179.gifsigilyph.gif

Koffing is so ******* cute aahhhhh :WAP:

• Like 1

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

She's here! And she's so beautiful Milotic :alexz3:

• Like 2

1:43:22 - 2:09:10 

Final tournament before Worlds. All 3 rounds were so cool. pelipper.png100% won that deciding match, & Patrick baiting Terapagos by terastralising was 🧠

And yas at 2016 world champion, & winner of the largest participation tournament, not making it to top cut again :clap3: 

Lets hope he stays out of Worlds Day 2 for his 6th year in a row too :clap3:

The SPEED at which Patrick locked in his moves on Game 1, Turn 2 :deadbanana2: It's giving "Did i stutter?" and

Ok my AS update, I was on vacation the past few days so I haven't really been playing, I just beat Roxanne for the 1st badge and helped the old man rescue Pookie the wingull. I haven't ever really messed around with berries in ORAS (did for sure as a kid with RSE) so I'm gonna try to make sure I'm doing that this time. Nothing noteworthy has changed for my team except Lotad -> Lombre after smacking Team Aqua's Poochyena around a little. Not she would ever be difficult but Roxxxy was a pushover with three water mons :rip: Next we're off to Dewford where I will gain a new team member!

spacer.pngLombre_XY.gifSurskit_XY.gifTaillow_XY.gif

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 1

Queen Hattrem beating the **** out of three Annihilape and then healing them back :rip:

• Like 1

doing a deep dive into the ruins of alph with the gb sounds turned on 

Scary Movie Brenda GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

@Curaga Have you decided what do to with Mega Evolutions for the Gen 6 rate, will they be a part of the main ranking or a separate thing? I think that we'll have a separate ranking of the Alolan forms without the gimmicks, but if people think that they deserve to be ranked along with the brand new Pokemon, then it can be done, too. And maybe the same goes for Mega Evos.

3 hours ago, Suilen said:

@Curaga Have you decided what do to with Mega Evolutions for the Gen 6 rate, will they be a part of the main ranking or a separate thing? I think that we'll have a separate ranking of the Alolan forms without the gimmicks, but if people think that they deserve to be ranked along with the brand new Pokemon, then it can be done, too. And maybe the same goes for Mega Evos.

Yes, I wanted to include the 48 Mega Pokemon in the same ranking as the 72 new Pokemon for a nice even 120 ratings to give/reveal. However, I was just going to ask this morning in this thread if people want me to split up different Pokemon battle/gender forms or not — we didn't split up the forms in gen 4 or 5 (Shaymin, Jellicent, etc.), so I thought I would leave them combined. The only 2 I didn't combine were Mega Latias and Mega Latios because they have different base stats, even though I can hardly tell a difference between them ddd.

There are quite a few form/gender differences in gen 6: 

3ani__678-male__xy.gif 3ani__678-female__xy.gif

3ani__668_m_xy.gif3ani__668_f_xy.gif

3ani__720-confined__xy.gif3ani__720-unbound__oras.gif

3ani__718__xy.gif3ani__718-10__sm.gif3ani__718-complete__sm.gif

So... what does everybody think? :suburban: Should we leave all forms combined under the one Pokemon name (Meowstic, Hoopa, etc.), or do we wanna rate all the forms separately?

• Like 1

Take it from a past rate host girls... the **** NEVER want to rate forms separately :suburban:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I love that answer because that means I don't have to change any visuals ddd :ryan3:

• Like 2

I only want this to be rated separately just cuz ONE of them is a 10, the other are 1-0s :ryan3:

I could say the same thing about the Kami quartet :ryan3:

• Haha 1

I wouldn't mind if the forms were separate since they actually look different from each other like Zygarde, Hoopa, etc

Edited by UnusualBoy

On 6/10/2024 at 6:30 AM, Magickarp said:

1:43:22 - 2:09:10 

Final tournament before Worlds. All 3 rounds were so cool. pelipper.png100% won that deciding match, & Patrick baiting Terapagos by terastralising was 🧠

And yas at 2016 world champion, & winner of the largest participation tournament, not making it to top cut again :clap3: 

Lets hope he stays out of Worlds Day 2 for his 6th year in a row too :clap3:

The SPEED at which Patrick locked in his moves on Game 1, Turn 2 :deadbanana2: It's giving "Did i stutter?" and

I've been dragging Wolfe for a while but he looked kinda cute that day and he's not that annoying when he does not mention his championship from 10000 years ago :gaycat1:

I don't care either way BUT if you already have visuals done, go with whathever you prepared for sure! :gaycatina1:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8HOcClPimW/

Why is this the funniest **** ever? :deadbanana2: The icon that Regirock is!

@Subomie preaching the Rock Gospel all the way back then but it was too ahead of its time for some people

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C50g8gNPVhU/

Edited by AMIT
  • Haha 2

Just beat Sabrina in Fire Red. 

Charizard one hit KO'ed her Alakazam with a critical hit Flamethrower. Yay.

Charizard sprites gallery | Pokémon Database Butterfree sprites gallery | Pokémon DatabasePrimeape Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokémon DatabasePikachu sprites gallery | Pokémon DatabaseJigglypuff Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokémon DatabaseVaporeon sprites gallery | Pokémon Database

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sabrina's Alakazam, Mr. Mime and two Kadabra's Special Defense stat.

Black Disposable Garbage Bag at Rs 110/kg | Disposable Garbage Bags in ...

San Antonio residents' trash pickup days are changing. Here's why.

2 hours ago, Conker said:

Just beat Sabrina in Fire Red. 

Charizard one hit KO'ed her Alakazam with a critical hit Flamethrower. Yay.

Charizard sprites gallery | Pokémon Database Butterfree sprites gallery | Pokémon DatabasePrimeape Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokémon DatabasePikachu sprites gallery | Pokémon DatabaseJigglypuff Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokémon DatabaseVaporeon sprites gallery | Pokémon Database

Primeape :clap:

Charizard :clap:

Pikachu :clap:

Can't wait to rate the megas higher than most Kaloser mons

:ryan3:

10 hours ago, Curaga said:

Yes, I wanted to include the 48 Mega Pokemon in the same ranking as the 72 new Pokemon for a nice even 120 ratings to give/reveal. However, I was just going to ask this morning in this thread if people want me to split up different Pokemon battle/gender forms or not — we didn't split up the forms in gen 4 or 5 (Shaymin, Jellicent, etc.), so I thought I would leave them combined. The only 2 I didn't combine were Mega Latias and Mega Latios because they have different base stats, even though I can hardly tell a difference between them ddd.

There are quite a few form/gender differences in gen 6: 

3ani__678-male__xy.gif 3ani__678-female__xy.gif

3ani__668_m_xy.gif3ani__668_f_xy.gif

3ani__720-confined__xy.gif3ani__720-unbound__oras.gif

So... what does everybody think? :suburban: Should we leave all forms combined under the one Pokemon name (Meowstic, Hoopa, etc.), or do we wanna rate all the forms separately?

I'd just tell people to base their score on the form they like the best (or don't like at all based on the floppage of the genies) or do the math themselves (one form - 10, the other 1, the combined score - 5.5). 

I guess the Megas being in the race means that I should make an effort to try them out and catch that damn Riolu to check whether Mega Lucario is as bad as the streets are saying.

• Like 3

Hi, all! Does anyone know if there's any way to play Emerald on Switch? 

635_1s.png

:smitten:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

635_1s.png

:smitten:

Hyfünfgon, werk :gaycatina1:

Ok wait this just made me realize Hydreigon is such a brilliant name because it combines hydra and drei (and dragon)... Never noticed that before. Obviously Deino = Dino, but wtf is Zweilous? :thing:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Hyfünfgon, werk :gaycatina1:

Ok wait this just made me realize Hydreigon is such a brilliant name because it combines hydra and drei (and dragon)... Never noticed that before. Obviously Deino = Dino, but wtf is Zweilous? :thing:

I belive it's Zwei + jealous as their heads are supposed to be fighting all the time. A rebellious teen. 

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.