Pokéthread

Mimie

This right here is peak pokemon:

254 - Mega Sceptile by Tails19950 on deviantART | Pokemon, Pokemon  pictures, Pokemon pokedex

Just wish they would've given it a better ability, it already 4x resist electric, why make it immune to it? :rip: 

Maybe something like solar power could work on it.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

On 4/28/2023 at 12:02 PM, UnusualBoy said:

254 - Mega Sceptile by Tails19950 on deviantART | Pokemon, Pokemon  pictures, Pokemon pokedex

Just wish they would've given it a better ability, it already 4x resist electric, why make it immune to it? :rip: 

The whole Gen 3 starter trio is peak Pokémon. The way they slayed when they came out and then slayed in their remakes. it will be 3/3 when they receive their legends variants.

On 4/28/2023 at 11:02 PM, UnusualBoy said:

Best pokemon of all time :jonny5:

On 4/25/2023 at 2:32 PM, thatsmydemi said:

Next mainline game should be gen 10. 

Scrap pointless spin offs and focus on giving a good and polished mainline title for once. 

I’m down for some remakes and spin-offs IF they are done well. Allowing for more development time for the next mainline game is definitely needed. Sword and Shield didn’t even kind of feel complete until after the DLC (and they still didn’t really feel finished due to the lack of full availability of all previous Pokémon). 

Would anyone be willing to quickly trade me a Koraidon so I can complete my dex? It’s the last one I need :chick3:

SW 4595 - 0736 - 1696

On 4/28/2023 at 11:02 AM, UnusualBoy said:

its to help its teammate 

a good speedy offensive threat with lightning rod is great ala marowak

the audience wanted contrary tho 

01d8f17678dc2d862e075e30be8e9565.png

The one gen 3 starter that is not atrocious being one of the best overall, whew. They knew they had to get SOMETHING right that gen.:WAP:

Edited by Heldenzeit

pawniard.pngbisharp.pngHRcKqYb.pnga perfect evolution line :jonny5:

On 4/28/2023 at 11:02 PM, UnusualBoy said:

It should've been changed to physical like her OG sigmove, Leaf Blade :rip: Even today her evolution move is literally Dual Chop :rip:GF only made her SPA high in RSE cuz GrassIC_Big.png was Special back then. 

Technician

Swords Dance

Bullet Seed

Scale Shot / Dual Chop

Earthquake

:jonnycat:

Also swampert-mega.png>swampert.png>blaziken.png>grovyle.png>sceptile.pngand that's tea :fan:

On 4/26/2023 at 1:30 AM, Magickarp said:

**** ME

BW + BW2 remakes by Square Enix

Pokemon Legends: Original Dragon by GF, directed by Iwao 

please :jonny5:

It's super pretty but tbh a) it's never gonna happen with GF having to pump out a game every 6 months or whatever, and b) I kinda want something new?

SE have to release so many titles a year and have to discount Octopath Traveler 2 heavily despite it getting good reviews because gamers don't know what they want, tbh. OT2 isn't a new game, and nostalgia wears thin quick. It's not enough to tell the same story again and again. Sending Pokemon even further back to this state would spell disaster for a company (GF) that already lacks innovation.

On 4/28/2023 at 12:41 AM, ClashAndBurn said:

My guess is that it'll be an ILCA rehash of HGSS in 2024. It'll be the lowest effort option for them to pursue, since it'd be built on the same base as BDSP.

Ngl I'd be here for it, anything HGSS and I'm happy + a Legends Johto game a few months later pls

Grovyle is SUCH an icon 

gen 3 best starter trio yeppp :clap3:

Oh my GOD he’s actually defending the HOME delay :deadbanana2:

19 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Nnnn he's so irritating. He always has to defend them and then when people call him out for it he says "I just stick to the facts"

aODtv2o.mp4

On 5/1/2023 at 3:03 AM, Magickarp said:

Also swampert-mega.png>swampert.png>blaziken.png>grovyle.png>sceptile.pngand that's tea :fan:

No That’s Crack cocaine 

8 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Lyin ass, it was early spring when they first announced it, then it changed to "Spring 2023"

Does anybody want a shiny Flamigo or Misdreavus? Would trade them for shiny Bombirdier or Veluza

I just reached Area Zero for the first time and I’m completely GAGGED. What in the NieR:Automata is the music? Pokémon giving us post-apocalyptic technologic vibes? Here for all of it!

They better not disappoint with this arc :jonny6:

Edited by Baltie

I replayed Scarlet using only Gen 2 pokemon :WAP:, Gen II is THAT GIRL, top 3 easily

final team was:

weavile.pngampharos.pngazumarill.pngjumpluff.pngtyranitar.pngscizor.png

What mons are y’all using for chesnaught 7* raid on Friday? :ninja:

On 4/25/2023 at 7:32 PM, thatsmydemi said:

Next mainline game should be gen 10. 

Scrap pointless spin offs and focus on giving a good and polished mainline title for once. 

GF/ TPC know consumers will eat up anything they release so there’s no instinctive for that. 

Anyone watching the new anipoke? I love Liko and Roy and I’m excited to see how they expand on the lore surrounding her pendant and Roy’s ancient pokeball. 
:jonny5:

This ******* clown :deadbanana2:

Wtf Scarlet and Violet being 5M above what Sword and Shield were at the time :deadbanana4:

This is INSANE :jonny4:

Edited by thatsmydemi

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

This ******* clown :deadbanana2:

Instead of reading people shitting on the game, maybe he should pick up the sh*t  his rabbit has been doing in his apartment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.