Pokéthread

Mimie

19 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Wolfey? One of the few charismatic PokeTubers.

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Freezai

spacer.png

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

18 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

How do we feel about Wolfey? I saw some slander in here about him but I kind of stay perched for his videos. One of the few charismatic PokeTubers.

I also love me some False Swipe Gaming, Freezai and Jimothy Cool for competitive content.

Not sure, really. I think some people here may genuinely find him a little cringe but the only actual hate I’ve seen for him has ever come from Verlisify over him being caught genning competitive Pokémon. It’s kinda… obsessive, but that’s Verlisify for you :shutup: 

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

How do we feel about Wolfey? I saw some slander in here about him but I kind of stay perched for his videos. One of the few charismatic PokeTubers.

I also love me some False Swipe Gaming, Freezai and Jimothy Cool for competitive content.

Wolfey is ok but a bit obnoxious because there’s not a single video where he doesn’t mention he won a championship in 2016 or 2014 and homeboy has not charisma :rip: . For VGC, I prefer Aaron Zang, he is more informative in his videos about the builds and movesets used. For singles, Blunder and PokeaimMD are my go to, twinneedle is funny too.

11 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Samurott raid is live. Anyone have some suggested builds to use? I’m going with Walking Wake personally. 

This is my Vaporeon for the raid

(Vaporeon)

Ability: Water Absorb  
Tera Type: Flying  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Chilling Water  
- Mud-Slap  
- Tera Blast  
- Helping Hand

Totally forgot about this. Perhaps they snapped (just a little)

Watching the Fort Worth Regional Championships today and hoping that we see Ttar climb it’s way back to OU this gen :dies: I was so upset it fell to UU lol

On 3/30/2023 at 8:53 PM, Relampago. said:

I wasn’t sure about him at first but I LOVED the tournament video he did :dies:. I think it’s mostly because I’m low key a Jaiden stan.

9 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

The way I also forgot about this :deadbanana2:

On 3/31/2023 at 1:43 AM, Antonini said:

Where is this gif FROM?

I wanna know too. I think it's an edit of Viola Davis playing Michelle Obama in a series but I haven't been able to find the original clip.

Ugh my stalking  following paid off, he just started an English channel :jonnycat:

Probs gonna do a Mono G2 & G3 RR run next, but idk which Gen to do first, & idk who the 6th member should be :matty:

shuckle.pngkingdra.pngtyphlosion.pngscizor.pnggirafarig.png

cradily.pngmilotic.pngblaziken.pngbanette-mega.pngflygon.png

4 hours ago, Rence said:

:deadbanana2:

She needs to make her anime debut already. Queen is gonna sell a lot of merch

Tinkaton will def be part of one of the two protagonists. She's too popular to be a secondary character. :jonny4:

On 4/4/2023 at 12:10 AM, wish said:

cute i guess… only the first one? :rip:

Stadium 2 might come in 2+ months, since they seem to be staggering releases and not putting up N64 titles when they upload GBA titles.

9 hours ago, aayAlex said:

She needs to make her anime debut already. Queen is gonna sell a lot of merch

9 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Tinkaton will def be part of one of the two protagonists. She's too popular to be a secondary character. :jonny4:

She will definitely be on Liko’s team. I would bet it is Sprigatito, Armarouge, Tinkaton and then fillers.

On 4/1/2023 at 11:10 AM, Dark Miracles said:

The way I didn’t know this part existed cuz I dropped the game within two weeks :gaycat6:

But that updated Team Rocket Hideout music goes off :jonnycat:

Replaying Pokemon Emerald and she really is that b*tch isn't she? The way Im gagged and having so much fun. The fact they left out a lot of the key Emerald additions in OR/AS will haunts me to this day. TPC needs to PAY for that! 

6 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

The way I didn’t know this part existed cuz I dropped the game within two weeks :gaycat6:

But that updated Team Rocket Hideout music goes off :jonnycat:

I couldn’t get into Let’s Go at all. I still don’t see how it got good reviews.

Not being able to battle wild Pokémon, only catch them, having to catch 10+ of the same one just to make a rarer one appear, the dodgy curveball mechanic. I really hated playing it.

6 hours ago, VFAN said:

Replaying Pokemon Emerald and she really is that b*tch isn't she? The way Im gagged and having so much fun. The fact they left out a lot of the key Emerald additions in OR/AS will haunts me to this day. TPC needs to PAY for that! 

Best game in the series lowkey. OR/ASs could never!

I had let’s go Eevee for months before I started playing it because I just knew it was going to be the worst Pokémon game yet (at the time it was dire imo) BUT I actually ended up loving it. It oozes charm and the nostalgia was working for me. That said I haven’t played since the 10 other pkmn games for the switch have come out. Wow now I want a replay :smitten: 

13 hours ago, VFAN said:

omg period! BDSP are obviously the worst and laziest remakes thus far, but people saying that ORAS was the "last good remake" like... it was really lazy too outside of the graphical overhaul... HGSS integrated a lot of Crystal into the games and also added a lot of new stuff and ORAS just added that little bit of new story at the end :zzz:

8 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I couldn’t get into Let’s Go at all. I still don’t see how it got good reviews.

It was the beginning of Pokemon's downfall. It was the first game based on a mainline title to get a low score for Pokemon's standards at the time. :fan: 

1 hour ago, Ewan Chaos said:

omg period! BDSP are obviously the worst and laziest remakes thus far, but people saying that ORAS was the "last good remake" like... it was really lazy too outside of the graphical overhaul... HGSS integrated a lot of Crystal into the games and also added a lot of new stuff and ORAS just added that little bit of new story at the end :zzz:

It definitely needed the battle frontier, but OR/AS did at least add in some new features that hadn’t been in the originals. New Mega’s, soaring, the new locations, the delta story, were all welcome additions. Having the battle frontier would have made it the best remake. As it stands HGSS are still the best for now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.