Pokéthread

Mimie

God I can't stand anything related to gen 4

I played it so much when I was a child that I despise even the music :deadbanana4: so weird because when it comes to other gens, I have this nostalgic feeling but there is something about gen 4 that feels so repetitive, boring and ugly 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

All the HOT Courier Trainors in Violet!:WAP:

GANG battle me daddies!!:jonny:

Edit: I'm just a mailbox!!

Edited by Dylangaga

This moment :lmao:

ash found dead I fear. Liko supremacy. Can't wait to see how the character develops and what other Pokémon will join her team. I wish they were all paldean mons but it doesn't seem likely:katie:

Edited by thatsmydemi

Never knew Florges used vines in one of its attacking animations:rip: Gen 6 stays surprising me in good ways :heart:

Pre Evo I’m assuming

Jeez its so ugly. the long neck, the rings around their leg, the cubical design.... I.... 

Just finished poke vomit (writing here as *d sh**r*n song is muted) and omfg it was really hard to finish. Mind you I bought it on release day :deadbanana2:

I'm just a hole sir for open world so for me I just luv it it gives me that buzz, even if its the worst open world of all time im sorry but you cant make me not stan. the story tho omfg the pace was even worse than swine/sh*te, everything was so disconnected during gyms/stars/doraimon pokemon arcs. I actually liked the stars and doraimon arcs, the gyms... they gave absolutely nothing. The ending was great except the fact that those gameFREAKS forced us to walk instead of just ride doraimon and jump of a cliff to release our sewer sidal feelings. The academy is truly a insult to everything that is sacred, it is ABSOLUTELY USELESS, omfg why why why... 

One good thing is the daddy teacher AI bot went to the future which means we're gonna be able to fulfil to *** robot fantasies soon 917221505312636988.webp?size=96&quality=lossless

Edited by CBC

On 4/16/2023 at 1:47 PM, Dark Miracles said:

Never knew Florges used vines in one of its attacking animations:rip: Gen 6 stays surprising me in good ways :heart:

wtf I thought that ***** was a new pokemon and used her on my team? oh shes going straight to the poke shredder :biblio:

Dachsbun stans will love this strat :jonny5: Also u just know they're gonna remove Fissure from Ting-Lu in G10, but they're too lazy to remove it through an update right now :toofunny3:

18 hours ago, CBC said:

Just finished poke vomit (writing here as *d sh**r*n song is muted) and omfg it was really hard to finish. Mind you I bought it on release day :deadbanana2:

I'm just a hole sir for open world so for me I just luv it it gives me that buzz, even if its the worst open world of all time im sorry but you cant make me not stan. the story tho omfg the pace was even worse than swine/sh*te, everything was so disconnected during gyms/stars/doraimon pokemon arcs. I actually liked the stars and doraimon arcs, the gyms... they gave absolutely nothing. The ending was great except the fact that those gameFREAKS forced us to walk instead of just ride doraimon and jump of a cliff to release our sewer sidal feelings. The academy is truly a insult to everything that is sacred, it is ABSOLUTELY USELESS, omfg why why why... 

One good thing is the daddy teacher AI bot went to the future which means we're gonna be able to fulfil to *** robot fantasies soon 917221505312636988.webp?size=96&quality=lossless

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Also I just sold my copy of Pokemon Scarlet. Literally there's nothing to do in the post game. Also the DLC looks like **** too. So I won't miss anything. Gonna use the money to buy Bayo 3. 

7 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Dachsbun stans will love this strat :jonny5: Also u just know they're gonna remove Fissure from Ting-Lu in G10, but they're too lazy to remove it through an update right now :toofunny3:

I watched this video yesterday. I want s team with these two now :jonny5:

3 hours ago, arceus said:

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Also I just sold my copy of Pokemon Scarlet. Literally there's nothing to do in the post game. Also the DLC looks like **** too. So I won't miss anything. Gonna use the money to buy Bayo 3

Yup yup yup :clap3: can't believe I haven't played it since launch cuz I forced myself to end this crap. 

Also found out you need to constantly put the moto pokemon in your party and then that you can catch a 2nd one but they are diff including the terra form :toofunny2:

On 4/17/2023 at 6:08 AM, TaggedGalaxy said:

Pre Evo I’m assuming

It’s body looks like the little jewel inside the terra orbs. And when Pokémon terra the jewel inside the bottom of the terra hat has little eyes on it. I wonder if it’s because when Pokémon terra they’re actually using these littl terra turtles 😵💫

The snow mountain is HUGE!!!:deadvision:

I explored most of the area but I still have a small section left. It's annoying to keep track sometimes of what I explored. I still have the Fairy base, False Dragon Titan, and Fighting base to complete. I'm almost there!!:jonny:

i kinda wanna restart my Violet file but i got real lucky with an adamant Sprigatito on the second try and too lazy to dive back in 😵💫 i’ll just finish my lil file someday when i have nothing to do for 72 hours

The game has been out for half a year now. “Early 2023” is mere weeks away from being over, if it isn’t already. What an abysmally stupid tweet.

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The game has been out for half a year now. “Early 2023” is mere weeks away from being over, if it isn’t already. What an abysmally stupid tweet.

He’s so ******* ANNOYING. I’ve never despised a person I’ve never met so much. I hate you nasty Joe (serebii was my childhood tho I can’t lie) :jonny:

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The way he always bends over backwards to say a whole bunch of NOTHING when all we ever ask him to do is clean his ******* house.

Does Miss Joe Serebii have connections to receiving Pokémon news or leaks a bit early? 

6 Months since Nintendo had to issue that apology on behalf of SV's terrible performance, & ensured us they were working on it. Too bad Nintendo is not GF, who just laughed at Nintendo's request. Update 1.3 just dropped & no performance improvements, OR Prison.

:bibliahh:

The GF bootlickers here that took Nintendo's tweet as a way to silence people calling out SV's performance gonna retract their statements? Or they gonna ignore it like their misinformation quasher, Joe? :fan:

The way Prison subs PAY GF to be lazy, the longer they take, the longer people are forced to stay on their subscriptions :dies: They fact that they lied & said Early 2023 also made more people stay on the subscription "since it's coming soon anyway", rather than cancel & wait till the update.

Let’s be real GF is so incompetent they probably don’t know how to fix the performance issues :swan:

Didn’t they like promise they were working on a performance patch? Or did I dream that? And then it just never happened :ahh:on top of them keeping us chained to Home for months on end without it working with the newest game like karp said.

I think it’s time we gear up for our class action lawsuit ladies 

Edited by Rigalo

I haven't touched the game in months :skull: Did they ever fix that save glitch? Want to do the legendary dens when they come back 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.