Pokéthread

Mimie

the Delta story is an overrated fetch quest, but I really enjoyed the soaring feature and new megas introduced in ORAs. I still think Emerald is superior, though.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

i never finished Scarlet :skull: lacking the motivation tbh , and it was def overwhelming all the things i could/felt like i should do

I wanted to play a Pokemon game over the last few days but tbh the Switch games are all... dreadful to restart or pick up later, idk. :chick3:

DexNav alone makes ORAS a good remake

I was going through my Switch storage, & got reminded that

SWSH takes up 12.4 GB (10.3 w/o DLC)

SV takes up 6.7 GB 

SWSH was so unoptimized, & yet u can't compliment SV's technical performance either :rip: GF are truly the gutter.

On 4/8/2023 at 9:15 AM, qurl said:

i never finished Scarlet :skull: lacking the motivation tbh , and it was def overwhelming all the things i could/felt like i should do

Girl same here. I still haven’t finished Violet despite getting it on launch day. And the way I just never got to do those Tera raid events cos I just forgot about them :rip:

3 hours ago, Baltie said:

Girl same here. I still haven’t finished Violet despite getting it on launch day. And the way I just never got to do those Tera raid events cos I just forgot about them :rip:

I finished violets storyline but eventually bought scarlet and completed the dex on it. After I did that though, I started my replay of Legends Arceus. Only thing I want to do in both games right now is level up one Pokémon of each type to 100 for raids and then that’s about it. 

Just got to Montenevera :jonny:

This town is my favorite one!

I've been playing since release day and I'm more than halfway through the game but there's so MUCH to explore!:jonny:

The way Godevoir got upgraded to Psychic/Fairy in gen 6 while its tired copy Flopithelle remained only Psychic because everyone collectively erased those awful gen 5 designs from their memory :ahh: 

3 hours ago, Chromatica said:

This HOME update needs to be released :deadbanana4:

What are they waiting for.

It's so ridiculous, they said early 2023 and we're already 4 months in :skull:

Anyway, I was thinking how good miss Azumarill is even though its BTS is 420, imagine if they give it more defenses or a bit more attack. She currently has the lowest BTS for a pokemon in OU. Icon!

Azumarill GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER

Mono G2 done. Sunflora ATE.

3o6a8rj.png

45 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Anyway, I was thinking how good miss Azumarill is even though its BTS is 420, imagine if they give it more defenses or a bit more attack. She currently has the lowest BTS for a pokemon in OU. Icon!

Azumarill GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER

Girl I know u know it's 520 after Huge Power, don't try and oversell that obese rat. If something with one of the best offensive & defensive typings around, 150 ATK, & 100/80/80 Defenses needs more of it, maybe she isn't that good in the first place!

zvvr0rh.gif

14 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

3o6a8rj.png

Girl I know u know it's 520 after Huge Power, don't try and oversell that obese rat. If something with one of the best offensive & defensive typings around, 150 ATK, & 100/80/80 Defenses needs more of it, maybe she isn't that good in the first place!

zvvr0rh.gif

Well that's only if you use it with HP and I think it's actually 470, not 520 (Since its attack is 50), btw I'm not overselling her, she's OU for a reason but I was wondering what would happen if they buff her defenses or attack a bit more? :michael:

So seethe

Azumarill | Wiki | Pokémon Amino

5 hours ago, Chromatica said:

This HOME update needs to be released :deadbanana4:

What are they waiting for.

Home should've been available like a month ago. They are the worst. :biblio:

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Well that's only if you use it with HP and I think it's actually 470, not 520 (Since its attack is 50), btw I'm not overselling her, she's OU for a reason but I was wondering what would happen if they buff her defenses or attack a bit more? :michael:

So seethe

Azumarill | Wiki | Pokémon Amino

Doubling the base ATK from 50 actually turns it into base 150. She hits as hard as Groudon.

I also just felt like randomly lashing for the 420 LIES, wasn't meant to be serious :dies:

38 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

3o6a8rj.png

The way you said icons only, no flubs. :WAP:

6 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Doubling the base ATK from 50 actually turns it into base 150. She hits as hard as Groudon.

I also just felt like randomly lashing for the 420 LIES, wasn't meant to be serious :dies:

Wait, I always thought it was it doubled to 100 not 150, not wonder M-Mawile was a terror with that 100 base attack and then HP :deadbanana:

The way Palafin hits with Wave Crash + Tera Water is CRAZY 

He doesn't even care about type resistances :deadbanana4:

Anyone willing able to trade me on X/Y a low lewel Swirlix/Spritzee with their evo item so they evolve and/or a low level Togepi plz?

2 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Anyone willing able to trade me on X/Y a low lewel Swirlix/Spritzee with their evo item so they evolve and/or a low level Togepi plz?

Do the servers for those games still work? If so, I think I could help but I'm not at home right now.

So Stadium is out on NSO, lemme give this a try. 

11 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Wait, how does doubling the base ATK triple the attack???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.