Pokéthread

Mimie

We know DLC is coming, the guy who leaked everything about SV already confirmed it. Pokémon Sleep ended up being fake, they aren’t even sure if Nintendo owns the domain anymore for the website :skull: so I think that’s vaporware at this point. Mystery Dungeon seems to be clearly coming, idgaf about the mobile stuff so the only think I’m really hoping for that we don’t know about is the early gens on NSO/whatever equivalent they do for it 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

The kii is both leakers confirmed the "DLC" was in the version of SV they played, & were surprised it was cut in the official release :bibliahh: 

1 hour ago, Dylangaga said:

Is there any real tea..or just made up delusions?!?

Nah, the only things we know are that a Spike Chunsoft copyright specifically for a 2023 Pokémon-related project popped up on the website and has since been removed, and that Nintendo has added GB/GBA to Nintendo Switch Online. Everything beyond that is speculation for now, and personally I haven't seen a single "leak" that seemed legit. 

Some of you are such a dreamers, you dream a lot :rip: 

5 hours ago, Magickarp said:

The kii is both leakers confirmed the "DLC" was in the version of SV they played, & were surprised it was cut in the official release :bibliahh: 

but are WE surprised? :gaycat7: perched for the tea on it though, it would be such a kii (in a bad way) if they don't add much to the stuff they already cut :gaycat6:

ugh but I can't help but simp for this **** franchise, I'm SO hyped for tomorrow and ready for the meltdowns :duca:

Nervous about DLC content this time because, unlike Sw/Sh, I plan on buying3vSuhlE.png

hope it's good

R.4ddbb34995916a4ea5e4b963ba7b211e?rik=s

It's better to expect nothing, no disappointment for me!

I suppose the presents is about some boring side games and SV DLC and HOME/SV compatibility. 

12 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Really? That can't be true :rip: That would mean the DLC won't add a lot of content?

20 minutes ago, WitnessOblivia said:

Really? That can't be true :rip: That would mean the DLC won't add a lot of content?

It's trew, two leakers played the demo of the game & were hinting about Suicune, Virizion, 3rd legendary, since mid 2022 :rip: They were surprised it got cut. But what i meant was, the DLC was already finished, but GF decided to cut & resell :rip: Not content they decided "hey we don't have time to finish this now", but more like "we're giving them too much for $60" :clown:

Anyway Khu just posted this, so iassume the cut content was pretty big.

Fp9MQlqaYAIZBAf?format=jpg&name=900x900

A shame it's only gonna be Red, Blue and Yellow. We want Gold, Silver and GBA games too. :chick3:

Although it kinda makes sense to keep Gold and Silver out if a 2.5D game is in the works.

Edited by thatsmydemi

usually at least one 4chan leak is correct 

PRAYING for burned tower and not 2.5D johto 

PLEASE arceus 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Even if we get 2.5D it's gonna serve expectation versus reality.

Expectation:

NSwitch_OctopathTravelerII_06.jpg5c5af73eec0fdf6ef01fc2ed7995d040b9de6b4c465095adedae80e3d13b7d9e.jpg

Octopath-Traveler-II-Throne.jpegOctopath-Traveler-2-Night-Cycle.jpg

Reality:

isometric_v800.png

The only thing leakwise the girls have in common is a Johto game but not what that game is :deadbanana4:

It's either a Legends game, a 2.5D game or even Let's Go. :deadbanana4:

25 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Even if we get 2.5D it's gonna serve expectation versus reality.

Expectation:

NSwitch_OctopathTravelerII_06.jpg5c5af73eec0fdf6ef01fc2ed7995d040b9de6b4c465095adedae80e3d13b7d9e.jpg

Octopath-Traveler-II-Throne.jpegOctopath-Traveler-2-Night-Cycle.jpg

Reality:

isometric_v800.png

This is so true though :emofish:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Anyway Khu just posted this, so iassume the cut content was pretty big.

Fp9MQlqaYAIZBAf?format=jpg&name=900x900

OMG left and right of Zygarde that's Zero Isle and the rock horn from Explorers of Sky, is this actually happening?

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz

While I love Johto, they'd better show some N in that presentation. :biblio:

Edited by touchofmyhand

2 hours ago, Ghibli said:

The only thing leakwise the girls have in common is a Johto game but not what that game is :deadbanana4:

It's either a Legends game, a 2.5D game or even Let's Go. :deadbanana4:

HGSS Ilca remake + Legends game aka exactly what Gen 4 got :eli:

The best they can give us are Let’s Go Johto and Scarlet Violet DLC. The rest (Gen 10, BW remakes, new Legends) will be on the next console :giraffe:

Edited by Rence

Tbh i don't have high expectations 

I just hope the dlc looks good

can y’all shut the hell up with the L*t’s G* J*th* $h!t :biblio: stop putting that malevolent energy into the atmosphere. WE DON’T NEED REMEDIAL GAMES FOR BRAINDEAD DUMB DUMBS, WE NEED NEW CONCEPTS

I wonder if they'll reveal everything about the DLC the way they did for SwSh (besides the two horses)

And I need the HOME update TODAY

52 minutes ago, Rence said:

Which one of you did this :gaycat3:

They better leak the nudes :swan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.