• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Meowscarada a Speedy Physical Attacker?

The cat has 1 more point in speed that Ninja like wtf? They really want her to be his counter or be Ninja 2.0

Bulky Unaware user has potential copium_png.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=1.0&w=1200 it's the bulkiest Unaware user so far copium_png.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=1.0&w=1200

EDIT:  knock off, scald, rocks, earthquake copium_png.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=1.0&w=1200

1 minute ago, wish said:

All of the final starter evos are so uglyyy like I can't decide which one I hate the least :biblionny:

Me to the Galar final starters.

copium_png.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=1.0&w=1200

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Bulky Unaware user has potential copium_png.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=1.0&w=1200 it's the bulkiest Unaware user so far copium_png.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=1.0&w=1200

If it gets recover or slack off, it might be usable :gaycat6:

Oh wow the leaks :jonny5: they deserve to get their game leaked after those mid trailers 

Quaquaval’s sig better boost its speed.  Choice Scarf Moxie sounds like a nightmare.copium_png.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=1.0&w=1200

5 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

EDIT:  knock off, scald, rocks, earthquake copium_png.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=1.0&w=1200

He may be good in vgc since only knock and scald are kind of a thing there, the rest are not existent. In singles he will tank, sadly.

@Konril i can't tell if those abilities are rea anymore :gaycat6: people on VP are saying they baited Centro, but technically they could be lying too :gaycat6:

Future Volcarona & Delibird coming to EAT :bibliahh: Delibird has PERFECT coverage with Freeze Dry + Water move.

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

@Konril i can't tell if those abilities are rea anymore :gaycat6: people on VP are saying they baited Centro, but technically they could be lying too :gaycat6:

Centro also deleted his tweets.

4Chan trolling power is something else... :gaycat6:

I'll just wait for a more credible source... :gaycat6:

******* hell at the stat boost of Delibird with that Speed and Special Attack. :deadbanana2:

Paradox Salamence with 119 speed and 139 attack! Lord!! He is joining my team, that thing is gonna hit like a truck!!

5 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Paradox Salamence with 119 speed and 139 attack! Lord!! He is joining my team, that thing is gonna hit like a truck!!

Aren't Paradox mons post game encounters like Ultra Beasts?

copium_png.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=1.0&w=1200

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.