• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

10 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

This! I had to rematch the poison boss a few times :rip:

King Clodsire saved my ass again on that one absorbing those Toxic Spikes & generally being a TANK. :hawkeye:

Found a shiny Cacnea on my way to the second Titan. :duca: They really need to add a sparkle effect for shinies in the overworld though. Shiny Cacnea looks a lot different from regular Cacnea but it was still hard to notice, especially since it was nighttime. I can't imagine what it's like for less noticable shinies.

1 hour ago, BambiStar said:

Surprise Trade is littered with Sprigats :thing:

apparently Fugcoco the most powerful stater... so where's the breedjects?

where-where-are-they.gif

Where they belong

trash-bye.gif

It’s impossible to do 5 stars raids, the npcs are useless and so are the people, how do you bring Garchomp and Koraidon to a tera electric Tinkaton? :rip: 

I found a shiny Slowpoke earlier in the water and it was basically impossible to see until I initiated the battle :rip: I only knew because my autobattle wouldn’t battle it. 

There’s really no reason to not have a sound or graphic when a shiny appears or at least a notification like “a rare Pokémon is nearby” or something. Everything is too small and the color palettes are too similar to the originals 

2 hours ago, artc0cx said:

Ugh the Team Star' soundtrack its the best in the game :jonnycat:

Oh yes. I can’t help but bop to it :gaycatina1:

50 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

It’s impossible to do 5 stars raids, the npcs are useless and so are the people, how do you bring Garchomp and Koraidon to a tera electric Tinkaton? :rip: 

Screaming :dies:

But I agree, I wonder if they’re intentionally trying to sabotage or if it’s just crack? 

4 hours ago, AMIT said:

King Clodsire saved my ass again on that one absorbing those Toxic Spikes & generally being a TANK. :hawkeye:

I had to replace my Clodsire cuz poison point was not doing it anymore and was getting bodied by water moves :bibliahh: I wasted my earthquake TM on it too so now I gotta raise a water absorb quagsire and hunt for some new TMs :gaycat7:

I can't seem to evolve my pawmo dispite walking him constantly he is now level 31

And the tanemouse was suppose to evolve randomly after 25? 28 and still not evolving

Does pawmo need to walk 1000 steps within the level or 1000 steps all together since catching it?

1 hour ago, Sky Engineer said:

Does pawmo need to walk 1000 steps within the level or 1000 steps all together since catching it?

It is since you caught it. If you are sure that you walked the 1000 steps, give it a candy to level and see if it evolves.

7 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

Screaming :dies:

But I agree, I wonder if they’re intentionally trying to sabotage or if it’s just crack? 

It is crack, they go along with the tera but completely forget the pokemon has other typing moves…

FiRMhSnXwCAvCtX?format=jpg&name=large

WaterDragon

99 / 160 / 90 / 50 / 70 / 101

I wish we got her over Magneton :jonny5: Palafin 2.0 :jonny5:

51 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

probably doesn't count if you're on Koraidon?

Yeah, that's probably why because I remember it took ages to evolve, it was level 30 or something.

29 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Still can't believe this 3 stage line :rip:

1600px-Pokedex_Image_Pawmot_SV.png

It should've been only a two-stages evolution, deleting the 2nd one. He's still king and basically the only electric type I used during my gameplay.

Kinda sucks that we only have 2 new fairy type pokemons this game before reaching area zero. And i dont like either of them :skull:

and not my Skeledirge just Torch Song through the whole champion team :skull:

I need 2 more badges and 1 more Team Star base left, but decided to start working on a living Dex instead :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Sky Engineer said:

I can't seem to evolve my pawmo dispite walking him constantly he is now level 31

And the tanemouse was suppose to evolve randomly after 25? 28 and still not evolving

Tandemouse doesn’t “evolve” it randomly turns into Maushold at lvl 25, you don’t get the evo screen for it. There will just be four (or three) of them, it’s actually quite funny

41 minutes ago, Flexus said:

Tandemouse doesn’t “evolve” it randomly turns into Maushold at lvl 25, you don’t get the evo screen for it. There will just be four (or three) of them, it’s actually quite funny

You can get an evolution screen for it. Not sure how it works sometimes you get the evolution screen and sometime it just randomly turns into a Maushold :skull:

11 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

It’s actually very easy to solo them, I’ve tried soloing 6 stars too on a Pokemon w/o STAB SE and get so close too, I have a Fairy Staraptor today that should be easily soloable.

Got annoyed at randoms in this discord I was in so I attemped some solos and it was a lot easier, have not failed once using this strategy

My I’m currently only using Gholdengo and Miraidon, but essentially (make sure you have Metronome item):

Turn 1-2: Metal Sound, sometimes I’m greedy and go for 3, but you can judge it. If the AI are doing too much damage then use your attack to get a big hit before the shield

Turn 3: Cheer Go All Out (+Offenses)

T4+: Use same SE move over and over, remember to Tera when you can

and you should be good.

Same can be done with Koraidon/any Screech/Metal sounder that hits hard for the most part. Iron Hands is also good, you can get your Belly Drum off relatively safely and 1 shot anything that its SE against.

It’s a lot easier compared to 4 mans because:

You essentially control how the fight goes, and can get your boosts of before the shield

The NPCs can die and they DON’T lower the time compared to real people

Granted, I am level 100 and EV trained, but if you have enough candies level 100 alone should be enough. If you have enough candies you should invest in 1 good Pokemon you could farm with and the output will pay for itself. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.