• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• FOCK

Kinda sucks that we only have 2 new fairy type pokemons this game before reaching area zero. And i dont like either of them :skull:

and not my Skeledirge just Torch Song through the whole champion team :skull:

I need 2 more badges and 1 more Team Star base left, but decided to start working on a living Dex instead :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Sky Engineer said:

I can't seem to evolve my pawmo dispite walking him constantly he is now level 31

And the tanemouse was suppose to evolve randomly after 25? 28 and still not evolving

Tandemouse doesn’t “evolve” it randomly turns into Maushold at lvl 25, you don’t get the evo screen for it. There will just be four (or three) of them, it’s actually quite funny

41 minutes ago, Flexus said:

Tandemouse doesn’t “evolve” it randomly turns into Maushold at lvl 25, you don’t get the evo screen for it. There will just be four (or three) of them, it’s actually quite funny

You can get an evolution screen for it. Not sure how it works sometimes you get the evolution screen and sometime it just randomly turns into a Maushold :skull:

11 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

It’s impossible to do 5 stars raids, the npcs are useless and so are the people, how do you bring Garchomp and Koraidon to a tera electric Tinkaton? :rip: 

It’s actually very easy to solo them, I’ve tried soloing 6 stars too on a Pokemon w/o STAB SE and get so close too, I have a Fairy Staraptor today that should be easily soloable.

Got annoyed at randoms in this discord I was in so I attemped some solos and it was a lot easier, have not failed once using this strategy

My I’m currently only using Gholdengo and Miraidon, but essentially (make sure you have Metronome item):

Turn 1-2: Metal Sound, sometimes I’m greedy and go for 3, but you can judge it. If the AI are doing too much damage then use your attack to get a big hit before the shield

Turn 3: Cheer Go All Out (+Offenses)

T4+: Use same SE move over and over, remember to Tera when you can

and you should be good.

Same can be done with Koraidon/any Screech/Metal sounder that hits hard for the most part. Iron Hands is also good, you can get your Belly Drum off relatively safely and 1 shot anything that its SE against.

It’s a lot easier compared to 4 mans because:

You essentially control how the fight goes, and can get your boosts of before the shield

The NPCs can die and they DON’T lower the time compared to real people

Granted, I am level 100 and EV trained, but if you have enough candies level 100 alone should be enough. If you have enough candies you should invest in 1 good Pokemon you could farm with and the output will pay for itself. 

Finished my first olaytheough and decided to go for a second round with a different starter. And even when i choose skip cutscene option, the amount of them in the first 2 hours is insane :skull:

On 11/23/2022 at 1:22 AM, thatsmydemi said:

You need help to evolve Finizen? We can help you :heart:

Thanks, you're too kind, but Palafin is an abomination I don't want any part of :skull: 

Actually here:

We all thought they were hard a few days ago but all we needed were some setup moves :skull: I don't agree with the recoil moves cause you kill yourself but I guess even if you don't 1 shot you should be able to beat it

About to take on the last gym, and then I’ll be done with all three stories.

Someone helped me to get some of the Violet paradox (My dumb ass killed an Iron Valliant and never spawned again) but caught a shiny Flutter Mane while doing so :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Someone helped me to get some of the Violet paradox (My dumb ass killed an Iron Valliant and never spawned again) but caught a shiny Flutter Mane while doing so :jonnycat:

***** :jonnycat: not your early complaining actually rewarding you

that's the Shiny I most desire :sosad:

is there a Violet Paradox Shiny that you have your eyes on? :eli:

4 minutes ago, AMIT said:

***** :jonnycat: not your early complaining actually rewarding you

that's the Shiny I most desire :sosad:

is there a Violet Paradox Shiny that you have your eyes on? :eli:

Well Valiant and Bundle have nice shinies :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, Dark Miracles said:

Thanks, you're too kind, but Palafin is an abomination I don't want any part of :skull: 

BYE not me thinking you couldn't evolve him because you didn't have anyone to connect with:bibliahh:

Where the F*CK is Applin??? I see it's ass on the map but it never spawns 

angry-angry-white-woman.gif

I've rammed every tree in sight and still nothing :biblio:

Tinkaton is the biggest bait Pokemon they've released :rip: These people blinded by that 160 BP move coming off 75 BATK. When people bring it into Dragon raids and use Play Rough and do absolutely ZERO damage :rip:

7 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Where the F*CK is Applin??? I see it's ass on the map but it never spawns 

angry-angry-white-woman.gif

I've rammed every tree in sight and still nothing :biblio:

***** me too the **** :biblionny:

I actually found one in the wild in the graffiti trees near the team star poison base I think but haven’t found another since then

Without a doubt, Koraidon is my favorite legendary since Dialga. The 1-2 punch of its design and personality :jonnycat:

More evidence as to why X/Y and PLA are superior :heart:

45 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

BYE not me thinking you couldn't evolve him because you didn't have anyone to connect with:bibliahh:

Well that too

7 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

It is since you caught it. If you are sure that you walked the 1000 steps, give it a candy to level and see if it evolves.

I walked through the desert three times over, stopping every 20 steps cause it's too slow. I've had it as a pawmi from level 2, still woke evolve this bitxh

21 minutes ago, Sky Engineer said:

I walked through the desert three times over, stopping every 20 steps cause it's too slow. I've had it as a pawmi from level 2, still woke evolve this bitxh

Make sure you evolve it while it's out of his pokeball. Mine worked like that. 1000 steps + rare candy while he was outside his pokeball.