• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Thought the Nintendo Ninjas were trying to get ATRL shut down last night or something :wave:

It seemed like Scarlet Paradox mons were winning, but actually both have 2/3 great designs and the rest are mid

17 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

Thought the Nintendo Ninjas were trying to get ATRL shut down last night or something :wave:

It seemed like Scarlet Paradox mons were winning, but actually both have 2/3 great designs and the rest are mid

I think its because they boxed them selves in on the future designs. They legit said "lets make them all Mechs", where I feel the past versions gave them more freedom for more "beast-like" designs. 

Yeah can a single leaker take one for the team and pick Quaxly so we can get a good picture of his evos :redface:

since i didn't have a switch or i was playing pokemon at the time..was SWSH so slow to leak too? :deadbanana2:

Did the stats for the starters leak? I haven't seen that anywhere and some of y'all talk that the crocodile is losing with ha distribution :redface:

5 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Did the stats for the starters leak? I haven't seen that anywhere and some of y'all talk that the crocodile is losing with ha distribution :redface:

These are the stats:

18 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

since i didn't have a switch or i was playing pokemon at the time..was SWSH so slow to leak too? :deadbanana2:

It leaked 2 weeks prior to the release date. Almost everything leaked in 1-2 days iirc.

4 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

Ohhh, I kinda love that :smitten:

I think it "separates" and "assembles" its body (sorry if those are not the verbs, I'm Spanish haha), but it's an amaaaaazing concept for a pokefish, which are very boring a lot of times!

Are those fillets of its body floating around the corpse? No way, no way :jonny3:

1 hour ago, Canon said:

I think its because they boxed them selves in on the future designs. They legit said "lets make them all Mechs", where I feel the past versions gave them more freedom for more "beast-like" designs. 

Yeah, the mecha theme was a bit overdone but some of the Past forms just have disheveled hair and slightly different eyes

Both have a few half baked designs so no clear winner in my eyes :gaycat3:

Future designs could have included themes of holograms, virtual, gravity, pollution as opposed to just mecha everything

So many of the designs are so sharp & jagged. I get it for the Paradox forms, but this design approach seeping into normal mons cheapens the “natural” element. 

I wish Future Delibird could swap her Attack stat with Sp. Def or HP :supaspaz:

either way she's going to devour and it's about damn time... yeah

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

maybe that fish is kinda meant to go with the sushi master mon since it kinda looks like a knife

Screenshot_20221109-193101_Gallery.jpg

My Sun and Moon repeat playthrough would have been easier with this.

2 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Omg She's coming for meowscarda's wig

Edited by Giancor

I am currently watching someone playing Pokémon Scarlet on stream. :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.