• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Only friends : There's this extra part in the novel saying their life after all the mess, with Cheum and April running the resort, Boston and Nick still single, TopMew living together with lots of love and SandRay attending concerts

Well, you can manipulate the character design so that only a particular actor fits!

If you want Gawin to be in the role, make a character that is a Thai guy with American ancestry with a Eurasian look who can sing very well and play guitar too.

And Gmmtv will probably choose William for that. :eli:

@Exzime., you can take part in this!

r/GMMTV - Perfect10 Liners Q6 today  r/GMMTV - Perfect10 Liners Q6 today

Drake and Gawin will be in Perfect 10 Liners!

Frank's return to GMMTV and the revival of DrakeFrank seem imminent. 

• Like 1

Wait, he was in Theory of Love??! Now I'm motivated to go and watch it.

Edited by Genius1111

The way Miss Max Nattapol will go to star in 2 new GLs, as a supporting male character who is in side BL.

One with Kaownah, a period drama.

The other with Na, a police/detective story from Sammon.

His mind. Surely 1 of this will blow up, his popularity will revitalize a bit and he'll bag a hottie for a new ship:WAP:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

The way Miss Max Nattapol will go to star in 2 new GLs, as a supporting male character who is in side BL.

One with Kaownah, a period drama.

The other with Na, a police/detective story from Sammon.

His mind. Surely 1 of this will blow up, his popularity will revitalize a bit and he'll bag a hottie for a new ship:WAP:

we love a STRAIGHT ALLY KING who takes advantage of opportunities:clap3:

Takara no vidro ep  3 :jonnycat: Japan is strangling me this season:gaygacat6: i love it

GSnIbjCWYAAVQ5o?format=jpg&name=large

GSnIbjEW0AA4qa4?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Gay besties having so much chemistry with each other. Apparently PoonOhm have already known each other before joining GMMTV. I wondered how they met and whether they have done anything 2gether :eli:

r/GMMTV - More pics from Perfect10 Liners

Now, why is Poon always putting his hands on another guy's thigh? :gaycat2:

Edited by Genius1111

r/GMMTV - Enigma nominated for three awards at Contentasia 2024, The Jungle, Cherry Magic, Last Twilight, and Only Friends for one each

Hopefully OF wins, and not that overrated mess called Last Blindside.

Y'all need to watch My Precious. The theme song, First Love, is wonderful. The NanonFluke kiss is legendary and this man-on-man kiss in a show with zero queer characters is far more interesting than your regular show.

Oh hiii is anyone watching His Man 3? I'm kinda frustrated again with the pairing...:duck:

On 7/14/2024 at 5:44 PM, DanyelP23 said:

Wait how did I just find out that the bottom from Ai Long Nhai and The Rebound is friends with Miss Inn.

GFeHGzCb0AASItz?format=jpg&name=large

FqcsKhZaUAAo2V2?format=jpg&name=large

I now realized he was in some IG stories with Inn & his ***y antourage (Maxky Ratchata and sum others):clack:

It there any1 in this industry who doesn't know/hang out with eachother? (Besides Mike x BottomTap, Ohm x Nanon, and until recently when Max started following Mew, Max & Mew)

The inner circle of queens I want it so baddd :duck:

GSlNYXxbEAE_br1?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, nicaindo said:

Oh hiii is anyone watching His Man 3? I'm kinda frustrated again with the pairing...:duck:

yes we watching those movie long episodes LOL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

yes we watching those movie long episodes LOL

1h30 for each ep I'm already skipping the couples I don't like it :ducky:

But I'm sad with the love triangle AGAIN with the oldest hottie in the middle... 

what makes me mad about His man 3 is Seujin

he has had no one call him and it was crickets in his group chat

1 hour ago, nicaindo said:

yes but now i'm more entertained by the fight between yj and mk, hope they fight again next week :ryan3:

23 minutes ago, dabunique said:

what makes me mad about His man 3 is Seujin

he has had no one call him and it was crickets in his group chat

The tattooed little one don't hit the spot this season :duck: it's sad because he still there watching all the drama and have to wait one or two more days...

12 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

yes but now i'm more entertained by the fight between yj and mk, hope they fight again next week :ryan3:

That's me espresso ... I'm hoping for a kbl plot or a throuple :giraffe: 

The BF EP4

When Kazuto finally appeared, THAT video suddenly appeared in my mind, it was definitely him :toofunny2: The chin the nose the eyebrows the bone structure the teeth the voice, etc.

Usak and Anal can smell the power bottom in Kazutoe :fan: It's gonna be a fight

Finally the hosts are stanning Kazutoe, Bravo! :clap3: "Kazuto is really popular among men!" Oh yall have no idea :mandown:

Anal is at least playful and fun and knows he has to entertain viewers :clap3: Not just taking naps 24/7 and pouting at everything :mandown:

One thing I love about the Japanese is that they're obsessed with baths and cleaning :priceless:

Omg my faves are randomly holding hands, so cute! :flower:

Spoiler

ycULA0U.png

Not the chicken smoothie issue again :gaycat6: Oh Kazutoe ANGEL :jonny6:

Kazutoe really doesn't wanna work :dies: I guess I get it cause he was literally gone from the show for 5 days to actually work (in his restaurant) :rip:

Anal is climbing up in my ranking, just pure joy and fun as a person, makes every place he's in much lighter and brighter :heart2:

Don't worry Usak, it's not you, it's literally only Dailusional who was bothered by the chicken anyway

Even ShuN/A stans Kazutoe :eek: I'm gonna stop shading ShuN/A for now :mandown: Dailusional and his annoying touchy feely self is my least fave now

If only Kazutoe can choose all the men who raised their hands, they can do it Summer Love Hunt style :fan: "Wow, so many hands, I'm so happy!" :fan:

Wait I'm actually liking ShuN/A when he's with potential bestie Kazuto and not with Dailusional :eek: He seems different, more open and has a personality, maybe Dailusional was truly the problem :rip:

Kazutoe making 11K twice in a row ahh my ******* fave, it only happens if he's part of the bus shift, the highest amount by far :dies:

Kazutoe is really making up for the lost days/screen time, I am on the edge of my seat with this love triangle, an open BATTLE :deadbanana4: Wait! Not a love SQUARE! This is Kazutoe's world and you're lucky to be living in it :mandown:

Spoiler

From a chemistry perspective after seeing each hug, Ryota x Kazutoe > Anal x Kazutoe > Usak x Kazutoe

Poor nice Kazutoe will be rejecting 2 other guys, it will be hard :rip: Unless he wants a Summer Love Hunt :fan:

OMFG I forgot Gensai existed :deadbanana4: Where was he the entire episode?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.