Boys Love

JonginBey

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

In honor of the beginning of Pride month, I decided to highlight a lesser known short-format series - "Saneha Stories Season 4: Saiyai Saneha" from 2022.

0L5rY_4f.jpg

It is starring future BL King and BLAmmy winner, Poom Phuripan (lead actor of the currently airing My Stand In),

ss1.png

along with BL veteran and nonbinary icon Mx. Copter Panuwat,

ss2.png

as well as veteran actor Teng Kanist, lead actor of Gay Ok Bangkok (1&2) and one of the leads of Absolute Zero.

ss3.png

The 2 episode story is based on real-life events, and follows Tako (Phuripan), a 24 yo man who became a teenage father and has to graple with how to be a better parent for his 7 yo son, while at the same discovering the fact that he is gay.

I invite you all to go on a relative short journey with this series which attempts to deconstruct some social aspects of modern queerness and traditional family values in an endearing, educational and realistic way. The only spoiler I will give is to be prepared for the contrast of emotional natural acting with lakorn dramatic mess from 1 scene to another

Below is the TV Thunder playlist for this show. Start with Ep1 (1/4) and it goes up to Ep2 (4/4) so a total of around ~ 80 minutes. (The playlist is put in random order relatively, but you can check the list on YouTube and get the correct order).

Also, this being TV Thunder, it does not have english subtitles directly, but, by using reddit I found that with the https://nekocap.com/ extension (open source browser extension for viewing, creating and sharing captions) installed on your browser you will be able to see English subtitles. Once you are on Youtube, it should look something like this.

thailand-saneha-stories-s4-saiyai-saneha

Hide contents

This is in no way shape of form a poor attempt on my part at an early campaign for Poom Phuripan for BL King / BLAmmys.

Hide contents

But this is:

lk54h28q324d1.gif

I kinda liked Poom in Bake Me, so he has potential to get my vote :thing:

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

In honor of the beginning of Pride month, I decided to highlight a lesser known short-format series - "Saneha Stories Season 4: Saiyai Saneha" from 2022.

0L5rY_4f.jpg

It is starring future BL King and BLAmmy winner, Poom Phuripan (lead actor of the currently airing My Stand In),

ss1.png

along with BL veteran and nonbinary icon Mx. Copter Panuwat,

ss2.png

as well as veteran actor Teng Kanist, lead actor of Gay Ok Bangkok (1&2) and one of the leads of Absolute Zero.

ss3.png

The 2 episode story is based on real-life events, and follows Tako (Phuripan), a 24 yo man who became a teenage father and has to graple with how to be a better parent for his 7 yo son, while at the same discovering the fact that he is gay.

I invite you all to go on a relative short journey with this series which attempts to deconstruct some social aspects of modern queerness and traditional family values in an endearing, educational and realistic way. The only spoiler I will give is to be prepared for the contrast of emotional natural acting with lakorn dramatic mess from 1 scene to another

Below is the TV Thunder playlist for this show. Start with Ep1 (1/4) and it goes up to Ep2 (4/4) so a total of around ~ 80 minutes. (The playlist is put in random order relatively, but you can check the list on YouTube and get the correct order).

Also, this being TV Thunder, it does not have english subtitles directly, but, by using reddit I found that with the https://nekocap.com/ extension (open source browser extension for viewing, creating and sharing captions) installed on your browser you will be able to see English subtitles. Once you are on Youtube, it should look something like this.

thailand-saneha-stories-s4-saiyai-saneha

Reveal hidden contents

This is in no way shape of form a poor attempt on my part at an early campaign for Poom Phuripan for BL King / BLAmmys.

Reveal hidden contents

But this is:

lk54h28q324d1.gif

I know this series and wanted to watch all stories but Started watching something else and forgot  :dies: 

Edited by Katamari

No my straight stand in  becoming space contract bl :jonnycat:

GO_YR3Ya0AE4kQ0?format=jpg&name=largeGO_YR3YaAAAOTLV?format=jpg&name=largeGO_YR3YagAAWHi0?format=jpg&name=large

Bysexual eyecon!:clap3:

The fact that even this face card could not save his career from nosediving.

I used to think he was a bad actor but he sits right in the middle compared to certain GMMTV couples in terms of talent:ryan3:

Posted (edited)

Wandee Good Dick plot twist

Cast of Wandee Good Dick celebrating pride

Edited by Genius1111
  • Like 1

r/GMMTV - Jimmy's reply to Sea's tweet had me shooketh'd

Last Blindside was a hot mess, but please vote for Jimmy when it's time for BL King and BLammys!

At this point, Gemini is already immune to Fourth's shenanigans and antics.

• Like 1

CDN media

Joong trying to wish Mark P happy birthday by posting this.

Neo, Mark's first fake boyfriend, also sent a wonderful heartfelt message.

The boys from Only Boo'd Up have their own vlog now.

Max is probably a 1 on the Kinsey scale. I'm sure MaxTul have done certain hot things in bed. 

• Like 1

Interestingly, both Wandee Good Dick and Only Boo'd Up recreated the couch scene in their respective episodes this week.

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

GO_YR3Ya0AE4kQ0?format=jpg&name=largeGO_YR3YaAAAOTLV?format=jpg&name=largeGO_YR3YagAAWHi0?format=jpg&name=large

Bysexual eyecon!:clap3:

The fact that even this face card could not save his career from nosediving.

I used to think he was a bad actor but he sits right in the middle compared to certain GMMTV couples in terms of talent:ryan3:

Did we watch the same show? Ohm Thitiwat must be in the bottom tier of BL actors in terms of, uhm, talent :ryan3:

19 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Max is probably a 1 on the Kinsey scale. I'm sure MaxTul have done certain hot things in bed. 

The way they will wash all these basic CPs when they come back with a show :WAP:

4 minutes ago, jeffreyy said:

Did we watch the same show? Ohm Thitiwat must be in the bottom tier of BL actors in terms of, uhm, talent :ryan3:

He was good in the first 3 episodes of 609 Bedtime Story before I stopped watching the show because I forgot about it.

You might want to be more specific in terms of which show - he has a lot of flops (except UWMA)

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

He was good in the first 3 episodes of 609 Bedtime Story before I stopped watching the show because I forgot about it.

You might want to be more specific in terms of which show - he has a lot of flops (except UWMA)

UWMA :ryan3: I can't think of a worse BL. Maybe 2 Goons :ryan3:

4 minutes ago, jeffreyy said:

UWMA :ryan3: I can't think of a worse BL. Maybe 2 Goons :ryan3:

lmao this thread went WILD in 2020 for UWMA. At our little year end awards it got:

Series of the Year: Until We Meet Again
Best Actor: Fluke Natouch

Best Main Character: Pharm (Until We Meet Again)

Couple of the Year: Pharm and Dean (Until We Meet Again)
Best Ship: OhmFluke

Eye Candy: Kao Noppakao

A bit much IMO, but still, I've never met someone highly disliking this show.

You must watch a lot of good BLs, and have luck avoiding the bad ones. I somehow managed to avoid the 2Moons craze. I was more into MaxTul and Together with me.

12 minutes ago, jeffreyy said:

The way they will wash all these basic CPs when they come back with a show :WAP:

The way this will never happen because Tulissa is now with mEW Suppah1t (for real, apparently).

In theory Max x Tul could do it - but above else, Tul's elusive acting abilities will always present an obstacle.

2 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

lmao this thread went WILD in 2020 for UWMA. At our little year end awards it got:

Series of the Year: Until We Meet Again
Best Actor: Fluke Natouch

Best Main Character: Pharm (Until We Meet Again)

Couple of the Year: Pharm and Dean (Until We Meet Again)
Best Ship: OhmFluke

Eye Candy: Kao Noppakao

A bit much IMO, but still, I've never met someone highly disliking this show.

You must watch a lot of good BLs, and have luck avoiding the bad ones. I somehow managed to avoid the 2Moons craze. I was more into MaxTul and Together with me.

The way this will never happen because Tulissa is now with mEW Suppah1t (for real, apparently).

In theory Max x Tul could do it - but above else, Tul's elusive acting abilities will always present an obstacle.

Well, it's 2020 and there weren't much competition. The only saving grace of that trainwreck of a show was Sammy. Don't get me started on KaoEarth :toofunny3:

MewTul doesn't even hide it anymore. But I still think there's at least one more series left from MaxTul. Lbr, together, they are better actors than fan favorites like ZeeNunew and BossNoeul :ryan3:

Kind of the most beautiful actor in GMMTV right now!

GObjf9UawAA-y9k?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Porsche's and Porchay's mum in KinnPorsche

This part is rather gore in the book. Porsche's mom is actually dead. But they've still preserved her body as it was since the time to death rather than cremating😓 Porsche too gets weirded out by that 

The Kinnporsche book that I read had its ending in all these tops having a party and their bottoms coming and beating them. But somebody said the actual ending is Porsche and Kinn go on an island to open a bar. Kim becomes the head of the family along with Vegas. 

:rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.