Boys Love

JonginBey

5 minutes ago, reymiu said:

My Stand-In is the show ATM right ... Is it good ? The GMMTV shows are a bit boring for me atm

ntm on ONLY BOOddha

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

ntm on ONLY BOOddha

I haven't checked that one ...  I mean, another highschool show from GMMTV ? It's also like EP 8 or 9 now so I'm not sure I want to start from beginning 

I also dropped We Are , that show had no drama whatsoever :coffee:

38 minutes ago, reymiu said:

My Stand-In is the show ATM right ... Is it good ? The GMMTV shows are a bit boring for me atm

My Stand-In has an interesting premise and serves quality in terms of acting, visuals, dramatic tension and chemistry.:clap3:

I would say it's probably gonna end up as one of the  best BLs this year and I def. recommend IT! If u've seen I feel you linger in the air and liked it - it is made by the same production company.

I also recommend Wandee Goodday - it's lighthearted but more mature, and serves as a  good Saturday combo after all the drama in My Stand In.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, reymiu said:

I haven't checked that one ...  I mean, another highschool show from GMMTV ? It's also like EP 8 or 9 now so I'm not sure I want to start from beginning 

I also dropped We Are , that show had no drama whatsoever :coffee:

i wouldn't have started watching only boo if i didn't see some people praised it on twt, it seems like another generic bl from gmmtv but it's like the fluffiest and cutest show gmmtv has ever done :allears:

Edited by pearlmercury
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

My Stand-In has an interesting premise and serves quality in terms of acting, visuals, dramatic tension and chemistry.:clap3:

I would say it's probably gonna end up as one of the  best BLs this year and I def. recommend IT! If u've seen I feel you linger in the air and liked it - it is made by the same production company.

I also recommend Wandee Goodday - it's lighthearted but more mature, and serves as a  good Saturday combo after all the drama in My Stand In.

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

i wouldn't have started watching only boo if i didn't see some people praised it on twt, it seems like another generic bl from gmmtv but it's like the fluffiest and cutest show gmmtv has ever done :allears:

Guess I will try will try My Stand-In then ! I actually forgot about Wandee lmao... About Only Boo, is it as good as My School President or Bad Buddy ?

25 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Wait, Mook is bi? :gaycat1:

Lemme ask Mr. Mek Jirakit on twitter to spill da' tea on his sister's sexuality:ryan3:

𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚔𝚎 กับเรือใบ (️) ¹⁹⁹⁷ (@flukepusit_) • Instagram photos and videos

Mr. PussyT is once agayn day 1 at Pride :clap3::clap3::clap3:

I also noticed his story about Rafah. I think he is the second actor from thai BL that I've seen posting about Gaza. The other one is Emi (Dr. Ter's female love interest from Wandee Goodday) and the upcoming lead in the GMMTV GL series "Us". 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

I actually forgot about Wandee lmao... About Only Boo, is it as good as My School President or Bad Buddy ?

Just starting My Stand-In, Joe is so hot and cute :heart: 

Wait a minute that's Mek from GMMTV :suburban:

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Wait a minute that's Mek from GMMTV :suburban:

He's out of GMMTV and sits all day on twitter being messy and spilling tea. I was pleasantly surprised to see him getting work.

Ming is also the actor playing the main character in Lovely Writer

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

He's out of GMMTV and sits all day on twitter being messy and spilling tea. I was pleasantly surprised to see him getting work.

Ming is also the actor playing the main character in Lovely Writer

Sry but Idk what Lovely Writer is :suburban:

But I love this new career transition for Mek. He played a messy gay so good in 'The Players'. And now he also EATS in this series (I only made it until EP2 now though) as probably the villain

6 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Sry but Idk what Lovely Writer is :suburban:

But I love this new career transition for Mek. He played a messy gay so good in 'The Players'. And now he also EATS in this series (I only made it until EP2 now though) as probably the villain

Yes I love when Mek plays a messy/ villainous character.

Get into Lovely Writer when you have time. It's a somewhat meta story of a BL novel writer falling in love with an up and coming BL actor who's gonna play the lead in the novel the writer created. It has a bunch of shady moments when they reference stuff about how the BL industry works:clack: I remember it being a fave on this thread when it aired, but I wasn't as active here back then.

1 hour ago, reymiu said:

I actually forgot about Wandee lmao... About Only Boo, is it as good as My School President or Bad Buddy ?

Just starting My Stand-In, Joe is so hot and cute :heart: 

i prefer only boo to MSP so far, i'm not sure about bad buddy since only boo is still airing who knows if gmmtv is gonna mess up rest of the show or not lol and they have different vibes so it's hard to compare, only boo is more innocent and heartwarming comparing to bad buddy and there's not many conflicts in the show even if there's one they resolve it within an episode lol

• Like 1

Between My Stand-In's Ming and Wandee Goodday's Yokyak ... Who is more clueless and blind :rip: both are so hung up on their exes they're missing out on the good ones right in front of them :gaycat6:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, reymiu said:

Between My Stand-In's Ming and Wandee Goodday's Yokyak ... Who is more clueless and blind :rip: both are so hung up on their exes they're missing out on the good ones right in front of them :gaycat6:

What episode are you on My Stand In?:ryan3:

40 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

What episode are you on My Stand In?:ryan3:

i finished all 6 today lmao :gayriahcat2:

20 minutes ago, reymiu said:

i finished all 6 today lmao :gayriahcat2:

I got into it when only 2 episodes where out and then watched week by week. It's been torturous cuz I keep counting the days till next Friday each week:deadbanana4:

How do you like Wandee Goodd1ck?

I love that it manages to combine fluff with eye candy & comedy really well, and while I wasn't exactly gagging after the first episode, I like the show more and more with each episode that goes by. GMMTV really eats when it gives us good looking actors who are not acting holes:clack:

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

Stable which is very good given that Pride related things were probably trending yesterday:clap3:

another great episode of ONLY BOOddah

the way moo loves so fearlessly and loudly is what we need in 2024

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

In honor of the beginning of Pride month, I decided to highlight a lesser known short-format series - "Saneha Stories Season 4: Saiyai Saneha" from 2022.

0L5rY_4f.jpg

It is starring future BL King and BLAmmy winner, Poom Phuripan (lead actor of the currently airing My Stand In),

ss1.png

along with BL veteran and nonbinary icon Mx. Copter Panuwat,

ss2.png

as well as veteran actor Teng Kanist, lead actor of Gay Ok Bangkok (1&2) and one of the leads of Absolute Zero.

ss3.png

The 2 episode story is based on real-life events, and follows Tako (Phuripan), a 24 yo man who became a teenage father and has to graple with how to be a better parent for his 7 yo son, while at the same discovering the fact that he is gay.

I invite you all to go on a relative short journey with this series which attempts to deconstruct some social aspects of modern queerness and traditional family values in an endearing, educational and realistic way. The only spoiler I will give is to be prepared for the contrast of emotional natural acting with lakorn dramatic mess from 1 scene to another

Below is the TV Thunder playlist for this show. Start with Ep1 (1/4) and it goes up to Ep2 (4/4) so a total of around ~ 80 minutes. (The playlist is put in random order relatively, but you can check the list on YouTube and get the correct order).

Also, this being TV Thunder, it does not have english subtitles directly, but, by using reddit I found that with the https://nekocap.com/ extension (open source browser extension for viewing, creating and sharing captions) installed on your browser you will be able to see English subtitles. Once you are on Youtube, it should look something like this.

thailand-saneha-stories-s4-saiyai-saneha

Spoiler

This is in no way shape of form a poor attempt on my part at an early campaign for Poom Phuripan for BL King / BLAmmys.

Spoiler

But this is:

lk54h28q324d1.gif

Edited by DanyelP23
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wait so the guy from My Stand-In plays a dad in this? 

Spoiler

He can be my daddy too

:coffee:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Wait so the guy from My Stand-In plays a dad in this? 

Hide contents

He can be my daddy too

:coffee:

Yep. He's the father:giraffe:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.