Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

My guess is one of two things (it could also be both). She’s been through a lot of ****** up ****. So it could be that she’s playing it safe, or maybe her company is/giving her a break. I stopped keeping up with her a long time ago but I think she’s been spending less time out in public and is less active on social media. So it could be that. My other guess is that the brands themselves aren’t as interested in her after the FreenSeng fiasco. I know she lost a loooot of support in China, for example, which is where a **** load of money was coming in from (one group said they spent $2-$4 million USD on her if I’m remembering correctly). So. Idk.

I heard she struggles with panic attacks too so it just makes it even worse..

freen’s fanmeeting in jakarta got officially cancelled last minute when seemingly the decision was made earlier and fans who spent money on hotels/flights etc won’t get their money back. there was no apology from IDF. fans were unhappy with the lack of promotion for the FM and accused IDF of working with incompentent event organisers. the organiser themselves said the event was cancelled due to ppl reporting it and they got alot of complaints.

generally fans are unhappy with IDF not doing enough to protect freen from harassment (which evidently is affecting her solo work which she said she wants to do) hence they trended a hashtag. IDF ignored it though (so far) and also FB/GAP won at the howe awards yesterday and they didn’t post about that either which is a bit weird?

well after the whole seng thing every solo event she had in china or even with becky got cancelled because a lot of people complained to the brands that she is using lgbtq+ community for money and that she don’t care, more than 5 events/brands were already cancelled (china definitely brings freenbecky the most money as they are very popular there) so i just think her company is trying to relax a bit and not give her a lot of spotlight so this whole situation will calm down a little.. it did not really affect becky as all the shippers just became becky solo stans

• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Fluke Pusit for Halloween. Minimalist hot king!

F9yCTxmb0AAVepd?format=jpg&name=largeF9yCTxja0AAvkDl?format=jpg&name=large

F9yCTxTaoAA95LS?format=jpg&name=largeF9yCTxlacAAlEqV?format=jpg&name=large

He gave more acting ability with these 4 photos than 80% the GMMTV BL leads this year:clap3:

Edited by DanyelP23
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First BL ep of the new Kiss x 3 is out and just as was predicted it was excellent!!!!!!

Ughhhhhh something about how happy they are about smooching each other breathless. It's always so refreashing seeing characters who are so unabashedly into kissing eachother, bless the yaoi gods fr fr!!!

Cant wait for my main favs episode ie the stepbrothers hehe

hmr481X.gif

• Like 1

The way he served SUCH uke/bottom excellence, paired with vulnerable subtle acting realness!:jonny5:

fafd7538743003003238b5dfb4df1b7a3d4383d1c1b6493783650352adec5b3d808e98c2797fdf98

db7660ebb591a1054f216ee7242cfdd8d9c9052c5198ac0995ac3be9edb515d60b9cf3d25f0f4f1c

(Honda Kyoya - Jack O'Frost)

Spoiler

I havent' been impressed by someone exhibiting twink qualities so well since Maruyama Yusuke in We Best Love:hoetenks:

Edited by DanyelP23

2 hours ago, Babymomo said:

First BL ep of the new Kiss x 3 is out and just as was predicted it was excellent!!!!!!

Ughhhhhh something about how happy they are about smooching each other breathless. It's always so refreashing seeing characters who are so unabashedly into kissing eachother, bless the yaoi gods fr fr!!!

Cant wait for my main favs episode ie the stepbrothers hehe

hmr481X.gif

Oh they are coming back too :jonnycat:

F9z-RNebQAAPBOf?format=jpg&name=medium

Godseki 

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

It’s giving A Shoulder to Cry On :emofish:

Itt is so fake :rip:

jj and Fiat is such a weird pair :thing: 

Edited by Katamari

50 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Ma'am i'm distracted how am i supposed to be cryin with all dem chesteses

• Like 1

F926arCbsAA70ZR?format=jpg&name=large

F926arGagAAiP3r?format=jpg&name=medium

don't forget him in ur HoF ballots

• Like 2

Spoiler

MGYG is a mess :deadbanana2: i really hope they address it in the next episode because we got NOTHING after the reveal :deadbanana2:

My gear your gown feels very old school despite being released in 2020 :thing: didn’t expect it be so dramatic :thing: 

now why are they sleeping in the classroom :thing: who does that anyways 

13 hours ago, dabunique said:

F926arCbsAA70ZR?format=jpg&name=large

F926arGagAAiP3r?format=jpg&name=medium

don't forget him in ur HoF ballots

I RAN to my DM towards @Genius1111 to check if I had forgotten him, but luckily he is included in my list:heart:

=

With that said, Tee Thanapon NEEDS to play a repressed religious gay in a high quality BL. I just know he would be perfect for a role like that:nicole:

• Like 1

What happened to fluke? I remember y’all shoving that bottom down my throat 2 years ago. Is he over already?

8 hours ago, Symmetra said:

What happened to fluke? I remember y’all shoving that bottom down my throat 2 years ago. Is he over already?

They are still active as ever. They make like 2 or 3 series a year and have a new one coming with Singto. They just don’t make any noise here. :sadviolin:

39 minutes ago, rp662 said:

They are still active as ever. They make like 2 or 3 series a year and have a new one coming with Singto. They just don’t make any noise here. :sadviolin:

da Singto one started already, its receiving positive reviews from people online 

On 11/1/2023 at 7:39 AM, Nebur said:

Ugh, this is why I didn’t want them to drag it out until the finale. Episode 11 was sad enough :gaycatx:

10 hours ago, Symmetra said:

Legends never die!

48 minutes ago, dabunique said:

F980nj8asAA2Sot?format=jpg&name=large

I was on the FLOOR with this photo and his Halloween costume one. I had no idea he was dis ripped.

No shade to Mek but (to me) his face doesn't really look like that of someone who is ripped / in the gym a lot:deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I was on the FLOOR with this photo and his Halloween costume one. I had no idea he was dis ripped.

No shade to Mek but (to me) his face doesn't really look like that of someone who is ripped / in the gym a lot:deadbanana4:

Miss Mek never shows anything off in his series, i too was like where have u been hiding all of this Thada?!?!?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.