Boys Love

JonginBey

2 hours ago, SODA said:

Weak Hero Class 1 should have been a BL. The chemistry between the male leads is palpable. What a missed opportunity for Miss Korea. :gaycat6:

Same with Revenge of Others :gaycat2:  but the good thing that SK started to use lgbt topics in prime time shows on tvn, kbs... it's a huge step forward :gaycat2:

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, dabunique said:

My King is a deserving winner for best actor. Don’t try it

yall confused b!tches wanted first La Bilkin to win but then after IPYTM u went on to want Miss PP

a split vote led to my King winning and he had many votes so I’m sorry for u pressed souls 

Miss honey, take your pills on time :gaycat2: it feels like you're very threatened :fan:

A Shoulder To Cry is cute

Taehyun don't deserve to suffer that much :chick3:

10 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

i also dont remember what their storyline is :rip: i think they just played two of their schoolmates? i recognized them bcuz i have seen their ig after the show

If they were that buff on the show they might have stole the show I fear  :redface:

a reverse Don’t say no experience 

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

A mess all around 

nanons glow up and gl bashing 

smh

This does not look tew good for Miss Judo :fan: But I'm sure just as BL-TRL told me Judo is such a star, that the demand would be eventually too strong and they will release english subs as well:sistrens:

ezgif-2-1a2f45099a.gif

6 minutes ago, Katamari said:

A mess all around 

nanons glow up and gl bashing 

smh

It's funny how close Nanon and Mark are. If I didn't know better and Nanon would still be up to do BL, I could see them getting paired.

But it's probably just Mark asking Nanon for advice on how to get the #1 BL King position:swan:

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

My King is a deserving winner for best actor. Don’t try it

yall confused b!tches wanted first La Bilkin to win but then after IPYTM u went on to want Miss PP

a split vote led to my King winning and he had many votes so I’m sorry for u pressed souls 

overall Miss PP delivered the best performance of the year... also the votes weren't that far off iirc. as for the split votes, it was a given. i mean it's easy to shine as the best actor when you're the only one doing the carrying of your show on your shoulders. BKPP could not relate to that. :fan:

Damn, guess EarthMix flopped BAD judging by moonlight cooch only ever going viral for fourthgemini :dancehall:

They need to come up with sum QUICK! :noparty:

Edited by Babymomo

Love Syndrome ep 4 This is so toxic. Itt has a lot of patience to put up with Day:coffee2:

It was a great episode, the shots, the cast and the secondary couple are crazy, I like them +

But the truth is, I don't know anything anymore. I don't want to think anymore, because I literally KNOW NOTHING about the 3? protagonist? I know nothing the previous episode knew more than this one and the preview of the next worst, more confused, I don't know what to think of anything

I'm going to relax and watch the next episodes of this excellent series but I won't think too much and come up with theories because I end up like a clown:clownny:

Bidol83.gif

Edited by Nebur

1 hour ago, Babymomo said:

Damn, guess EarthMix flopped BAD judging by moonlight cooch only ever going viral for fourthgemini :dancehall:

They need to come up sum QUICK! :noparty:

Ageism is real. Earth should have never agreed to play a 40 yo guy in his late 30s.:swan: He's two roles away from playing uncle supporting roles for the new pair after GeminiFourth.

Even in "To Sir With Love" where the leads are serving manly and could pass for 30ish with their looks, they still tried to gag us and say they are around ~20:ghostface:

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

Love Syndrome ep 4 This is so toxic. Itt has a lot of patience to put up with Day:coffee2:

Is MaxTul's son causing problems?:WAP: (I only watched ep1)

FsEyuCCXwAErjKJ?format=jpg&name=large

12 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Is MaxTul's son causing problems?:WAP: (I only watched ep1)

FsEyuCCXwAErjKJ?format=jpg&name=large

if that super sexy macho is trash in the series without his memory:WAP:

but he can hang me whenever he wants :WAP:

17 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS SHOW?

Unforgotten Night:gaycat1:

b98c5ae064777775e4d0e45553cb6a45aface86b

45 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Unforgotten Night:gaycat1:

b98c5ae064777775e4d0e45553cb6a45aface86b

wait really i dont remember this :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, Babymomo said:

They need to come up with sum QUICK! :noparty:

Earth is stealing al of Nat's potential roles tbh :jonny5:

let Earth play a character around his age challenge GM. That said Moonlight cooch wasnt bad at all its just a certain fanbase is making it all about them and drowning out discussion.

Edited by Katamari

GeminiFourth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  the PAYOLA main couple of moonling chiken aka earthmix

Fourthnattawat Fourth GIF - Fourthnattawat Fourth My School President -  Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Nebur

so apparently today is the yearly GMMTV company outing. hopefully we get iconic gifs out of it again.

TayNew looking chummy again, as if nothing had happened between them :clap3:

KristGawin having some good chemistry 2gether. Hopefully Be My Favorite will surpass expectations. :clap3:

NeoLouis 2gether again. Neo, of course, looking very cute, as he should. It's amazing how he looks cute and harmless when he's dressed up but once he's shirtless he is basically the Hulk.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.