Boys Love | BLammy Awards (April 20th)!

JonginBey

51 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

It has two of the most payola-ed GMMTV pairs (ForceBook and FirstKhao), one of the most overrated BL-ATRL fave (Neo Trai) and the hardest working supporting actor at GMMTV, Mark.:nicole:

Apparently, only Neo and Mark had to audition while the other 2 couples had their spots secured.:ace:

A certain sex-appeal-free payolaed pairing could have been replaced by Fluke and Thor:sistrens:

All I know is First wasn’t going to back down from kissing any boy, so I can see why his spot was secured. Force has the sex appeal from a physical standpoint, and Book is a built-in best friend, so we weren’t getting one without the other :skull: I like Khao, but he still gives innocent to me. Mark should’ve been guaranteed a spot, but I guess going from semi permanent support system to a main character was a transition he needed to prove he could handle. I mean, when we really boil down to it, GMMTV doesn’t have much to work with in terms of who would fit the concept of this series the best, aside from Joss :sistrens: I’ll give it a try, but if it’s sex scene after sex scene, then it’s going to turn me off (and will have everyone else tuned it for that very reason, thus making it overrated).

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

E3Fj_7SWEAAmsQx?format=jpg&name=medium

Reveal hidden contents

I have 2 holes :gaycat1:

:deadbanana:

I'm really liking Unintentional Love Story, the story isn't the best but it's well executed, specially with the +35 minutes episodes

My only complain is the second couple needs more screentime 

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

All I know is First wasn’t going to back down from kissing any boy, so I can see why his spot was secured. Force has the sex appeal from a physical standpoint, and Book is a built-in best friend, so we weren’t getting one without the other :skull: I like Khao, but he still gives innocent to me. Mark should’ve been guaranteed a spot, but I guess going from semi permanent support system to a main character was a transition he needed to prove he could handle. I mean, when we really boil down to it, GMMTV doesn’t have much to work with in terms of who would fit the concept of this series the best, aside from Joss :sistrens: I’ll give it a try, but if it’s sex scene after sex scene, then it’s going to turn me off (and will have everyone else tuned it for that very reason, thus making it overrated).9

Eye feel like Miss Mix could have served slvt excellence and Papa Earth could have played a married sugar daddy university teacher he has an affair with while phucking/getting phucked by everyone else:fan: (since he already plays roles 10 years over his actual age)

But yes, I feel like Joss and maybe Luke could have served here but they respectfully said no to the ***oat cosplay:clap3:

=========

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

FsAGQp-XwBssiqJ?format=jpg&name=medium

:WAP::WAP::WAP:

32799f6cec8964ecdc7bfbedccb8fce8a1310e34.gifvf33885d802645d8d570fbff98c2d9e059102d8b0.gifv

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Eye feel like Miss Mix could have served slvt excellence and Papa Earth could have played a married sugar daddy university teacher he has an affair with while phucking/getting phucked by everyone else:fan: (since he already plays roles 10 years over his actual age)

Actually, you made several points :gaycat5:

6 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

The way I don't think this Best Actor BLAmmy category will ever be topped (the 2020/2021 season):jonny6::clownny:

I-Told-Sunset-About-You-Character-Teh.jpI-Promised-You-the-Moon-Character-Oh-aew

ezgif-2-4c98862b2c.jpgA-Tale-of-Thousand-Stars-Tian-and-Phupha

Cherry-Magic-Kurosawa-Winking.jpgframe-04-delay-0-08s.png

we kinda snapped with these nominations but with the winner? not so much... PP deserved

wait i don't remember this category having 6 nominees tho? who is the last one?

Edited by touya kinomoto

35 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

we kinda snapped with these nominations but with the winner? not so much... PP deserved

Future Hall of fame BL King inductee Gong Jun.:jonny6:

His 2 acclaimed Chinese BLs “Advance Bravely” (2017) and “Word of Honor” (2021) are both available for streaming on Viki Rakuten for free. He displays a great range of amazing acting going from twink excellence (Advance Bravely) to excentric cunty top (Word of Honor):gaygacat7:

Edited by DanyelP23

15 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Also I have taken the liberty to retroactively revoke Mew’s highly undeserved nomination from the year before in lieu of him debuting straightness, being an overall bad actor and on top of that annoying. :alexz2:
Instead of seemingly playing favourites for King Tay, the 2020 category remains with only 4 nominees while the 2021 one has one slot added given how many iconic performances were given that year.

And yes, Mix’s win aged almost as much as Earth’s characters in Aof’s series:coffee:

Honestly, the Mama Gogo guys (with Nat) should have been the messy gays in Only Friends and preferably Joss as Boston. Mike ChinnaRAT vs Toptap would have been lit. 

Of the current cast, I feel that FirstKhao shouldn't be there. It feels really strange to see them there playing slvts. 

26 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Also I have taken the liberty to retroactively revoke Mew’s highly undeserved nomination from the year before in lieu of him debuting straightness, being an overall bad actor and on top of that annoying. :alexz2:
Instead of seemingly playing favourites for King Tay, the 2020 category remains with only 4 nominees while the 2021 one has one slot added given how many iconic performances were given that year.

And yes, Mix’s win aged almost as much as Earth’s characters in Aof’s series:coffee:

did mild get a nom for best supporting actor tho

9 hours ago, Katamari said:

oh wow 

i dont remember them tbh :deadbanana: i mean did they look like that in the show :deadbanana4:

i also dont remember what their storyline is :rip: i think they just played two of their schoolmates? i recognized them bcuz i have seen their ig after the show

f35bab3e1a9b4e736a5e16c7864a380888b5b53d

5556ed4bc608cb5861e938e547fcc43d109c7cb2

1aa7ec47a03afa77611ed5eb6ff8ebd92209f7ce

I believe that every Joss character in a Jojo show is not 100% straight. 

Edited by Genius1111

Straight boy Gemini sighs as gay boy Fourth elatedly caresses Gemini's bod in the name of "fanservice" and "promoting the ship". :mandown:

Edited by Genius1111

A Boss and a Babe ep 4  I will only say that I need a Boss like Force, what a handsome, elegant, calm but loving man 
I need you to Force  TOPfk everyone on onlyfans

Weak Hero Class 1 should have been a BL. The chemistry between the male leads is palpable. What a missed opportunity for Miss Korea. :gaycat6:

Unintentional Love Story ep 3 and 4 This feels like a drama in both production and duration.:allears:

I adore the main couple, however I would like to see a little more of the secondary too

My King is a deserving winner for best actor. Don’t try it

yall confused b!tches wanted first La Bilkin to win but then after IPYTM u went on to want Miss PP

a split vote led to my King winning and he had many votes so I’m sorry for u pressed souls 

5 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

7bc4ccfcb9931c4cc9a8c35f487a6b9a32fd5ccc

I- :fan::fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.