• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Excited that some of my picks made it into the top 40. :keir:

Hopefully king Nanon will take the no.1 spot tonight. :duca::gaycat5:

(By the way, I wanted to vote for the HoF thing, but I didn't have the time. :gaycat6: I hope BL legend, Ohm Pawat was voted in—if he hasn't already been inducted in prior years, of course.:worship:)

I also hope I won't have to stay up until way past 5 in the morning for the reveals again.:rip:

10 minutes ago, SODA said:

Excited that some of my picks made it into the top 40. :keir:

Hopefully king Nanon will take the no.1 spot tonight. :duca::gaycat5:

(By the way, I wanted to vote for the HoF thing, but I didn't have the time. :gaycat6: I hope BL legend, Ohm Pawat was voted in—if he hasn't already been inducted in prior years, of course.:worship:)

I also hope I won't have to stay up until way past 5 in the morning for the reveals again.:rip:

Ohm Pawat, da rightful and deserved winner of this year’s BL King title, was inducted last year into da HoF 

19 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Ohm Pawat, da rightful and deserved winner of this year’s BL King title, was inducted last year into da HoF 

Good! He really deserves it, he has been doing BL since pubescence. :worship:

I won't mind, at all, if Ohm takes the no.1 spot. As long as it is either him or Nanon (in my opinion, the most deserving actors this year), I'm good. :heart:

3 minutes ago, SODA said:

Good! He really deserves it, he has been doing BL since pubescence. :worship:

I won't mind, at all, if Ohm takes the no.1 spot. As long as it is either him or Nanon (in my opinion, the most deserving actors this year), I'm good. :heart:

Ma’am ur avi is everything 

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Ma’am ur avi is everything 

Thank you. :hug: Queen Janet is everything. I wish I were alive in her prime. :jonnycat:

16 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

same time 8PM EDT

Oh well, I better take a long nap. I was barely hanging on yesterday. :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, SODA said:

Thank you. :hug: Queen Janet is everything. I wish I were alive in her prime. :jonnycat:

It was legendary. Off topic but trust no one would ever question her legacy if they saw what I saw in da 80’s and 90’s ? 

11 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

THE REIGNING KING HAS FALLEN! WE WILL HAVE A NEW KING!

uYTDbXs.png

voted by:

dabunique - 15

badgirlriri - 14

SODA - 9

me - 7

JonginBey - 5

WOW. His co-star >>>>> though :siptea:

11 hours ago, dabunique said:

Da way I’m da only person on here who enjoyed IPYTM 

I loved IPYTM, the girls can’t handle complex storylines :siptea:

27 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

same time 8PM EDT

Will there be anymore Hall of Fame Inductees besides Earth and Singto? If so, how many - may I ask?:swan:

-

Is anyone doing the Best Kiss ranking anymore? I saw on the first page that it was in 2020, but got removed in 2021. Could it be added as a category to the BLAmmys? 

I'm currently watching Plus and Minus ep12 and I just realized that Chen Ze Shou x Fu Li Gong (props to Max Lin and BL King #40 Shi Cheng Hao) have the best kissing scenes I've seen in a BL in a long ass time. Taiwan showing miss Koria how it's done with how spontaneous, great and frequent the kissing is in this show:giraffe:

24 minutes ago, dabunique said:

It was legendary. Off topic but trust no one would ever question her legacy if they saw what I saw in da 80’s and 90’s ? 

Yes, it's honestly disturbing how ignored she is and how she's never in the conversation when we talk about legends in music. It screams racism and misogyny. :coffee2:
And, although I wasn't alive in her prime, her impact cannot be denied; not only is she, very obviously, the blueprint for a lot of our faves, but I think she is responsible for starting many conversations about female pop stars (I believe she is one of the first, big, true female pop stars) and opening many door for the girls to come. 

I sincerely hope she gets her flowers, one day. :celestial4:

And, on that note, I'm gonna go clean my house with her discography on shuffle. :katie2:So, I can take a nap before the new reveals tonight. :sleep:

This year's BL King raking is interesting to say the least, especially knowing who made it into top 20/40 and who DIDN'T.:gaycat1:

Billkin: #1(2021) ->#24(2022) (-23)

Kao Noppakao #3(2021 -> OUT of top 40 (2022)

Bright Vachirawit: #1(2020) -> OUT of top 20 (2021) -> #29(2022)

Win MetaWin: #2 (2020) -> OUT of top 20 (2021) -> #36 (2022)

Gulf Kanawut: #6 (2020) -> OUT of top 20 (2021) -> OUT of top 40 (2022)

Mew Suppasit: #11(2020) -> OUT of top 20 (2021) -> OUT of top 40 (2022)

Meanwhile...

sexy-wink-blow-kisses.gif

Tul Pakorn: #18 (2020) -> OUT of top 20 (2021) -> BACK in top 20 (2022)

C5bASoGUsAAHPcT?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Will there be anymore Hall of Fame Inductees besides Earth and Singto? If so, how many - may I ask?:swan:

2 more inductees tonight!

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Is anyone doing the Best Kiss ranking anymore? I saw on the first page that it was in 2020, but got removed in 2021. Could it be added as a category to the BLAmmys? 

I'm currently watching Plus and Minus ep12 and I just realized that Chen Ze Shou x Fu Li Gong (props to Max Lin and BL King #40 Shi Cheng Hao) have the best kissing scenes I've seen in a BL in a long ass time. Taiwan showing miss Koria how it's done with how spontaneous, great and frequent the kissing is in this show:giraffe:

tbh i don't see any of the new shows topping the kisses from the Best Kiss rate maybe there will be some added but the top 5 is pretty much solid and iconic kisses. but yeah we can have the Best Kiss in the BLammys but it's the good sis @JonginBey who hosts it. so let's pray he gets unbanned before then.

14 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

2 more inductees tonight!

Is there a criteria that the inductees have to be part of the top40 BL King of 2022? I saw that both Singto and Earth ranked this year.

Edited by DanyelP23

47 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

This year's BL King raking is interesting to say the least, especially knowing who made it into top 20/40 and who DIDN'T.:gaycat1:

Billkin: #1(2021) ->#24(2022) (-23)

Kao Noppakao #3(2021 -> OUT of top 40 (2022)

Bright Vachirawit: #1(2020) -> OUT of top 20 (2021) -> #29(2022)

Win MetaWin: #2 (2020) -> OUT of top 20 (2021) -> #36 (2022)

Gulf Kanawut: #6 (2020) -> OUT of top 20 (2021) -> OUT of top 40 (2022)

Mew Suppasit: #11(2020) -> OUT of top 20 (2021) -> OUT of top 40 (2022)

Meanwhile...

sexy-wink-blow-kisses.gif

Tul Pakorn: #18 (2020) -> OUT of top 20 (2021) -> BACK in top 20 (2022)

C5bASoGUsAAHPcT?format=jpg&name=small

You can thank me for the Tul Pakorn vote. The guy has a cute face, lovely arms and attractive arms. :gaycat2:

But the huge swings from year to year are really just a result of who's active (or not banned from this forum), it seems. Or maybe it's because the gays are too fickle-minded and/or only focus on the latest offerings.

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

but yeah we can have the Best Kiss in the BLammys but it's the good sis @JonginBey who hosts it. so let's pray he gets unbanned before then.

Wait, what did he do to get banned? 

9 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Wait, what did he do to get banned? 

As stated before, Beyhive vs Monsters stanwars getting worse especially after Break My Soul was released and Ms Keith was Beyhive.

Let me instant reactions to the BL dramas, like what dabunique and Nebur do. It seems fun when they do it.

____

KinnPorsche Episode 10 (I'm like 2 weeks behind at this stage)

I wish Porsche didn't agree to run away with Vegas. :ace:

But the fight between Porsche and Pete was terrific. I love it when the gays (or rather, straight men pretending to be gay)  fight. :gaycat4:

Omg Kinn!!!!

Here comes da drama

i can not with these two Vegas Pete 

5 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

As stated before, Beyhive vs Monsters stanwars getting worse especially after Break My Soul was released and Ms Keith was Beyhive.

Silly me, I didn't link the two together, despite his username being a huge giveaway. :ace: 

I randomly looked through his past posts and didn't find anything too offensive, but oh well, hope he returns. The bans in this forum can be unusually harsh.

Edited by Genius1111

Apo locking up his BLammy nomination 

Korn spillin all da tea

Suéltame cabron que voy a terminar con tu padre primero 

Here we go 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.