Boys Love | BLammy Awards (April 20th)!

JonginBey

If that flop twink from that kpop nugu boygroup gets a higher spot than his much hotter and better actor counterpart or Kang Yoo Seok...:biblionny:

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

from 13th to 35th. damn, that's quite a fall. but it's quite a nice coincidence that he took the spot that Han Gi-chan has occupied for 2 years.

ejUIoIK.png

voted by:

Nebur - 22

JonginBey - 6

SODA - 5

Just now, DanyelP23 said:

If that flop twink from that kpop nugu boygroup gets a higher spot than his much hotter and better actor counterpart or Kang Yoo Seok...:biblionny:

that flop twink starred in one of the best KBLs ever so he deserves to chart.

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

from 13th to 35th. damn, that's quite a fall. but it's quite a nice coincidence that he took the spot that Han Gi-chan has occupied for 2 years.

ejUIoIK.png

voted by:

Nebur - 22

JonginBey - 6

SODA - 5

:flame: sexiest korean in bl:allears:

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

ejUIoIK.png

voted by:

Nebur - 22

JonginBey - 6

SODA - 5

2021 wasn't his year

4 minutes ago, Nebur said:

my beautiful baby I wanted to vote for you but you didn't have active BL series I adore you:gaycat4:

OMG, no NEBURRRRRRRRRR, I feel so betrayed. I was really counting on you for this. :wanda: Especially after what happened with Perth Nakhun's non-appearance yesterday and rp662's refusal to vote.

But I was not planning to watch Devil Sister anyway, so I don't blame you Nebur.

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

that flop twink starred in one of the best KBLs ever so he deserves to chart.

The final episode was rushed and barely left us with a conclusion. Cherry Bottoms outsold in terms of quality, cuteness, emotional impact and storytelling.:clap3:

I would say no participation trophies, but I'd just contradict myself (one of my previous posts about the boring bottom from Stomp on Me):lakitu:

3 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

if you mean Jae chan that twink was the best  actor of semantic error and bl in general 2022:giraffe:

well, Eui-soo won't be the last Korean to leave this update but that would be later today. up next will be quite a shock. if not for two stans, he won't chart again this year. anyhow he is one of the few people that has charted for 3 years straight.

6 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

ejUIoIK.png

voted by:

Nebur - 22

JonginBey - 6

SODA - 5

Who keeps voting for this trash tho 

Catching up on Sky In My Heart

why is this  busted couple from da other show always popping up? Where they big? 

from not getting inducted into the hall of fame to dropping from 11th to 34th, it was a rough year for him :shakeno:

R4kc7we.png

voted by:

Mix - 22

JonginBey -12

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

:rip:

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

from not getting inducted into the hall of fame to dropping from 11th to 34th, it was a rough year for him :shakeno:

R4kc7we.png

voted by:

Mix - 22

JonginBey -12

Oops

and with that, Taiwan is OUT

40th: Shi Cheng Hao

34th: Chris Wu

next up, Japan is taking ha first hit! any guesses?

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

R4kc7we.png

voted by:

Mix - 22

JonginBey -12

Honestly I nominated him and wanted him in but I had to choose a legend over him. 

Kurasowa

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

R4kc7we.png

voted by:

Mix - 22

JonginBey -12

Miss @Mixmeltdown is coming :deadbanana2:

Wow I am LATE, lemme read up

49 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

it looks like King will never crack the top 30 ever huh?

7McMtqV.png

voted by:

discreetinside - 15

fais_2311 - 6

Felipesf - 6

me - 5

This is why it was a NO from me

10 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

OMG, no NEBURRRRRRRRRR, I feel so betrayed. I was really counting on you for this. :wanda: Especially after what happened with Perth Nakhun's non-appearance yesterday and rp662's refusal to vote.

But I was not planning to watch Devil Sister anyway, so I don't blame you Nebur.

is that I had to be selective because the only ones I voted for that did not have an active series in the readability period was for maxtul there were many new bl and 20 spaces were little but WIN :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

Kurasowa

unfortunately... there is some lack of taste in this group :shakeno:

zo2Rf03.png

voted by:

DanyelP23 - 19

me - 14

fais_2311 - 2

Cherry Magic was my first BL ever, and I cannot be more grateful to have him as the first guy in BL to grace my screen. Another dignified and nuanced performance by an incredibly handsome actors. His uglier and homophobic counterpart will NOT be making my list. - DanyelP23

10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i hate you

mentira

43 minutes ago, 4Real said:

I respect Singto as a legacy act but I never liked his acting in any show I've seen him in :lakitu:

Very this :skull:

41 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

my anti-social baby! congrats on your BL King debut and probably the last charting too unless y'all decide to do LOM S2 soon

4ysM1Ra.png

voted by:

fais_2311 - 17

SODA - 8

pearlmercury - 5

me - 2

Nice appearance :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.