Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

I watched the first 2 episodes months ago, and it’s been on hold since then :rip: I’m not fond of the main character with the longer hair, so it felt like a chore to get through.

His hair looks unwashed af, Japan their hairstylists/tragic wig collection strikes again

• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

what do y’all think?

16.2 MILLION views (combined) for GAP episode 8:giraffe:

The GeePee saying yes to lesbians. 

Another HIT queer show for Miss Saint:gaycat3:

c1e174773fc6043a6884b958c00b9a40d914d6a9

Edited by DanyelP23

16 minutes ago, dabunique said:

what do y’all think?

Who are those men in the thumbnail :bloo:

Edit: nevermind I found them (Chris Wu and Shirasu Jin)

6 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Who are those men in the thumbnail :bloo:

Chris Wu on da left 

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Idk... I am positively intrigued by the first episode, it feels cinematic without being tryhard :sistrens: (certain shows should have taken notes)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.63bae99dc3

Also, this masterpiece should have WON the Best Original Song BLAmmy award. A certified J-BOP:hippo:

Now…was that (undeserved) NLMG shade?

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

His hair looks unwashed af, Japan their hairstylists/tragic wig collection strikes again

Funky hair and attitude. A lost!

The gag is Never Let Me Go Gay never tried to be cinematic? It just has a cute filter, that's it :giraffe: TV shows can have great cinematography too like Godming

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

I watched the first 2 episodes months ago, and it’s been on hold since then :rip: I’m not fond of the main character with the longer hair, so it felt like a chore to get through.

A couple of years ago he looked completely different. Since then he lost a lot of weight and cut his muscle mass :gaycat2:

IMG_20161213_111415.jpgIMG_20161213_111511.jpg

7 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

A couple of years ago he looked completely different. Since then he lost a lot of weight and cut his muscle mass :gaycat2:

What the- :jonny2:

Also, to clarify, I don’t have an issue with his long hair. I just didn’t like his character :rip:

19 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Now…was that (undeserved) NLMG shade?

18 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

The gag is Never Let Me Go Gay never tried to be cinematic? It just has a cute filter, that's it :giraffe: TV shows can have great cinematography too like Godming

I have not watched NLMG so no, but the GIF in itself is funny (to me) so I used it:swan:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.63bae99dc31458207685_DaVinci.thumb.gif.075e1faf7d4

12 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Let's not do tew much on Mr. Yagi Yusei, he's a cutie even though his hair in da' show is not the best moment.

Although he served a few face changes in the process. The japanese Ahn Hyo Seop:gaycat1:

19 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I have not watched NLMG so no, but the GIF in itself is funny (to me) so I used it:swan:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.63bae99dc31458207685_DaVinci.thumb.gif.075e1faf7d4

Let's not do tew much on Mr. Yagi Yusei, he's a cutie even though his hair in da' show is not the best moment.

Although he served a few face changes in the process. The japanese Ahn Hyo Seop:gaycat1:

It’s from the first ep. Him and Phuwin had a cute little stare down.

spacer.png

okay but why is it a bop :bibliahh: 

is the manga ever going to start back up :redface: it was surprisingly more tame than the title might have you think :redface:

Edited by Katamari

The New Employee ep 5 It was a good episode, and I liked that they explain the feather without so much detour, I already want to see them being fluffy:gaycat6:

21 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I-

source.gif

On 1/18/2023 at 4:08 AM, Da Vinci said:

Never Let Me Go Gay EP6

Aww their Hakuna Matata arc :heart2: I like Palm's mom

The way they're so sure Non and Tanya are ok... girlies I wouldn't be too confident

I think Pond needs a haircut, too bad his str8 ass prefers longer hair I truly don't get str8 men

These English songs feel so out of place, I want Thai love songs

Palm's mom:

996.png

These beach scenes are becoming my favorite scenes so far :WAP: I wanna savor it before the drama comes back again

Great torsos, beautiful torsos

But this constant foreshadowing isn't cute :biblio: I do not claim this energy

Yes, very beautiful torsoes. The other ships need to take some notes. :coffee:

I really agree about the part on his long hair. I kept thinking to myself that he would have been much more attractive if he had shorter hair. 

I think there is an underlying "mothers know best" theme, since it is shown that both Nueng's and Palm's mums are observant enough to be able to detect that their sons are hunties, while Ben's dad just doesn't see it.

Edited by Genius1111

History5 ep 7-8  I love the main couple:gaycat7::allears: I also like the other main couple of the office workers:gaycat2:

26 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Yes, very beautiful torsoes. The other ships need to take some notes. :coffee:

I really agree about the part on his long hair. I kept thinking to myself that he would have been much more attractive if he had shorter hair. 

I think there is an underlying "mothers know best" theme, since it is shown that both Nueng's and Palm's mums are observant enough to be able to detect that their sons are hunties, while Ben's dad just doesn't see it.

I disagree, his long hair makes him look more handsome...:gaygacat5:

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

History5 EP8

An unexpectedly sweet episode for the main couple, the ML is a bi king :heart2: (the time travel part is still a hot mess though)

The second ML however, isn't beating the stalker allegations :biblio: such a creep, good thing the actor is cute cause-

The story is already making a little more sense:celestial5:, although I still don't understand the change of body ......... and I'm afraid I'll never find out and it would be a hole in the script:psyduck:

28 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I can't wait for the 2 moms to meet, could be a dynamic duo (hopefully one of them is still alive!)

Just now, Nebur said:

I disagree, his long hair makes him look more handsome...:gaygacat5:

spacer.png

It looks ok in that gif cause it's shorter when they started filming

In the recent ep it has grown too long, it looks unflattering on his (beautiful) square face :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

The story is already making a little more sense:celestial5:, although I still don't understand the change of body ......... and I'm afraid I'll never find out and it would be a hole in the script:psyduck:

I think they just have to make it official that Bo Wei and Johnny look the same and it'd be ok

Like The Prince and The Pauper or something

Cause that's the weirdest part tbh

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I think they just have to make it official that Bo Wei and Johnny look the same and it'd be ok

Like The Prince and The Pauper or something

Cause that's the weirdest part tbh

If that made more sense, I hope they can show even a little bit of what Johnny is experiencing in the year 2000, even in the last episode.:coffee2:

18 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

@dabunique

I figured but omg my body is ready 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.